The Outer Spacefem
You have to be a total loser to just hang out on your own site these days, right? I do go other places on the web. Here's how to be connected to more spacefem wonderfulness.
Places where I'm at
- Cafepress Store - Our amazing store offers t-shirts, mugs, stickers, magnets, buttons, gifts, in many designs and colors. Even if you're too broke to buy anything like most of our typical visitors, you can gaze at the pretty shapes.
- Livejournal - I've been livejournaling since my senior year of college in 2001. Read up on my life here. And if you're on lj and like this website, please add us to your interests.
- Wikipedia - As a proud wikipedia editor, I of course have to have my own vain user page with little boxes and bragging about my editing achievements.
- Facebook - We have a facebook tribute group. I'm not exactly in charge of it, but you're welcome to join.
- YouTube - My channel, with like five videos.
- Flickr - My photostream, with like five photos
- Twitter - My twitter, with like eight million crazy freaks running around, seriously what's up with this site? Does anyone know what's going on here? Are these real people?
Places to show us love
Wait, I wanted inner spacefem...
Yes, indeed, don't leave our site and go other places until you've explored what we've got!
- The forum is a wonderful place where you will find friends to love you
- Quizzes we've got lots of quality time-occupying quizzes
- The Weekly Useless Poetry Contest Come vote for your favorite, based on whatever ridiculous criteria you see fit.