Important announcement of importance

Where stupid threads go to die

Moderator: Storage and Disposal

Enigma

Important announcement of importance

Postby Enigma » Sat May 6, 20:11 2017

Moving is the worst. -32/10 would not recommend. :thumbdown:
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

octarineoboe

Re: Important announcement of importance

Postby octarineoboe » Sat May 6, 20:24 2017

Fuck I have to do it soon. If I can ever find a roommate/place, which is also the worst.
Actually I looked at a pretty ok place last week but then my friend said she might know someone else possibly looking for a roommate and that would be better but I haven't heard back from her and basically I hate everything, thank you for listening, thank you for posting in hell because I'm kinda drunk.

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Sat May 6, 20:35 2017

octarineoboe wrote:Fuck I have to do it soon. If I can ever find a roommate/place, which is also the worst.
Actually I looked at a pretty ok place last week but then my friend said she might know someone else possibly looking for a roommate and that would be better but I haven't heard back from her and basically I hate everything, thank you for listening, thank you for posting in hell because I'm kinda drunk.

Ugh yeah finding a roommate does sound like hell in a box. Luckily my roommate is automatic because he's my husband.
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

octarineoboe

Postby octarineoboe » Sat May 6, 22:24 2017

Yeah I thought I had that and then dude decided he really really wanted to sleep with out friend and couldn't figure out why I was upset because he thought relationships shouldn't impact each other and anyway that's why I'm looking for a roommate now (well, that and not making enough to afford my own place) and it really sucks all around.

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Sat May 6, 22:39 2017

octarineoboe wrote:Yeah I thought I had that and then dude decided he really really wanted to sleep with out friend and couldn't figure out why I was upset because he thought relationships shouldn't impact each other and anyway that's why I'm looking for a roommate now (well, that and not making enough to afford my own place) and it really sucks all around.

Ah fuck that sucks.

Sonic#

Postby Sonic# » Sun May 7, 5:51 2017

*shakes fist at moving and finding roommates and dudes who suck turkey eggs*

rowan

Postby rowan » Mon May 8, 10:44 2017

Ugh for moving and :kkf: for the dude. >.<
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!

DarkOne

Postby DarkOne » Mon May 8, 12:12 2017

I think the packing portion of moving is especially suckalicious. Like where the hell did all that shit come from? And how did I fit it in that tiny closet? And how many freaking trips is this going to take me? Blergh. And injuries. Moving injuries suck too.
"Winston Churchill once said 'The eyes are the windows of your face.' " -A man who's very scared of plants.

Nech

Postby Nech » Mon May 15, 18:50 2017

Enigma wrote:Ugh yeah finding a roommate does sound like hell in a box. Luckily my roommate is automatic because he's my husband.

That sounds like a huuuuuuge assumption :P
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So just shut up, and bring some water.

Enigma

Postby Enigma » Tue May 16, 5:29 2017

Nech wrote:
Enigma wrote:Ugh yeah finding a roommate does sound like hell in a box. Luckily my roommate is automatic because he's my husband.

Okay good point. lol But with our situation it is true.

monk

Postby monk » Sat May 20, 4:40 2017

Enigma wrote:
Nech wrote:

Okay good point. lol But with our situation it is true.

Seriously, you should check to see if he wants to make the move.

ok, not seriously.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? - Pink Floyd.

Sonic# wrote:If these opinions don't matter to you at all, then you are unfit for conversation

Return to “Hell”