Important announcement of importance

Where stupid threads go to die

Moderator: Storage and Disposal

User avatar
Enigma
member
member
Posts: 3775
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 10:22 2004
Location: Canada

Important announcement of importance

Postby Enigma » Sat May 6, 20:11 2017

Moving is the worst. -32/10 would not recommend. :thumbdown:
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

User avatar
octarineoboe
member
member
Posts: 950
Joined: Mon May 28, 21:25 2012
Location: Midwestern US

Re: Important announcement of importance

Postby octarineoboe » Sat May 6, 20:24 2017

Fuck I have to do it soon. If I can ever find a roommate/place, which is also the worst.
Actually I looked at a pretty ok place last week but then my friend said she might know someone else possibly looking for a roommate and that would be better but I haven't heard back from her and basically I hate everything, thank you for listening, thank you for posting in hell because I'm kinda drunk.

User avatar
Enigma
member
member
Posts: 3775
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 10:22 2004
Location: Canada

Re: Important announcement of importance

Postby Enigma » Sat May 6, 20:35 2017

octarineoboe wrote:Fuck I have to do it soon. If I can ever find a roommate/place, which is also the worst.
Actually I looked at a pretty ok place last week but then my friend said she might know someone else possibly looking for a roommate and that would be better but I haven't heard back from her and basically I hate everything, thank you for listening, thank you for posting in hell because I'm kinda drunk.

Ugh yeah finding a roommate does sound like hell in a box. Luckily my roommate is automatic because he's my husband.
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

User avatar
octarineoboe
member
member
Posts: 950
Joined: Mon May 28, 21:25 2012
Location: Midwestern US

Re: Important announcement of importance

Postby octarineoboe » Sat May 6, 22:24 2017

Yeah I thought I had that and then dude decided he really really wanted to sleep with out friend and couldn't figure out why I was upset because he thought relationships shouldn't impact each other and anyway that's why I'm looking for a roommate now (well, that and not making enough to afford my own place) and it really sucks all around.

User avatar
Enigma
member
member
Posts: 3775
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 10:22 2004
Location: Canada

Re: Important announcement of importance

Postby Enigma » Sat May 6, 22:39 2017

octarineoboe wrote:Yeah I thought I had that and then dude decided he really really wanted to sleep with out friend and couldn't figure out why I was upset because he thought relationships shouldn't impact each other and anyway that's why I'm looking for a roommate now (well, that and not making enough to afford my own place) and it really sucks all around.

Ah fuck that sucks.
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

User avatar
Sonic#
member
member
Posts: 5032
Joined: Sat Nov 7, 9:37 2009
Location: Georgia, US

Re: Important announcement of importance

Postby Sonic# » Sun May 7, 5:51 2017

*shakes fist at moving and finding roommates and dudes who suck turkey eggs*

User avatar
rowan
member
member
Posts: 9434
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 11:01 2004
Location: US

Re: Important announcement of importance

Postby rowan » Mon May 8, 10:44 2017

Ugh for moving and :kkf: for the dude. >.<
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!

User avatar
DarkOne
member
member
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Apr 6, 5:42 2015
Location: US

Re: Important announcement of importance

Postby DarkOne » Mon May 8, 12:12 2017

I think the packing portion of moving is especially suckalicious. Like where the hell did all that shit come from? And how did I fit it in that tiny closet? And how many freaking trips is this going to take me? Blergh. And injuries. Moving injuries suck too.
"Winston Churchill once said 'The eyes are the windows of your face.' " -A man who's very scared of plants.

User avatar
Nech
member
member
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 13:50 2015
Location: Canada

Re: Important announcement of importance

Postby Nech » Mon May 15, 18:50 2017

Enigma wrote:Ugh yeah finding a roommate does sound like hell in a box. Luckily my roommate is automatic because he's my husband.


That sounds like a huuuuuuge assumption :P
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So just shut up, and bring some water.

User avatar
Enigma
member
member
Posts: 3775
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 10:22 2004
Location: Canada

Re: Important announcement of importance

Postby Enigma » Tue May 16, 5:29 2017

Nech wrote:
Enigma wrote:Ugh yeah finding a roommate does sound like hell in a box. Luckily my roommate is automatic because he's my husband.


That sounds like a huuuuuuge assumption :P

Okay good point. lol But with our situation it is true.
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

User avatar
monk
member
member
Posts: 8152
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 23:46 2003
Contact:

Re: Important announcement of importance

Postby monk » Sat May 20, 4:40 2017

Enigma wrote:
Nech wrote:
Enigma wrote:Ugh yeah finding a roommate does sound like hell in a box. Luckily my roommate is automatic because he's my husband.


That sounds like a huuuuuuge assumption :P

Okay good point. lol But with our situation it is true.


Seriously, you should check to see if he wants to make the move.

ok, not seriously.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? - Pink Floyd.

Sonic# wrote:If these opinions don't matter to you at all, then you are unfit for conversation


Return to “Hell”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest