SO FULL

Where stupid threads go to die

Moderator: Storage and Disposal

Bork

SO FULL

Postby Bork » Thu Jun 29, 16:56 2017

You guys. I have had so much delicious food today. My department had the monthly birthday celebration, and there were little brownie pucks, GF snickerdoodles, baby muffins and fruit. Then, we had a food truck outside today and I HAD THE BEST BBQ BRISKET SANDWICH EVER. Seriously, this sandwich is in serious contention for best sandwich I've ever had. Oh man. The BBQ brisket was so perfectly tender, and it was saucy but not too saucy that the bread fell apart (key, since this sandwich was hella stuffed), and there was cheddar cheese and caramelized onions and lettuce that was lightly coated in some sort of dressing. And chips, really thick tortilla chips, which came in handy because I had to first remove some of the sandwich before I could pick it up properly. AND THERE WERE ALSO MINI CHURROS WITH CINNAMON CRUNCH AND CARAMEL SAUCE. I love churros so, so much. And then, because clearly that wasn't enough food to eat in a short period of time, there was another group food event to celebrate another coworker's birthday/going away. Brownies and shortcake stuff and strawberries and whipped cream. NOMS. Obviously, I had to eat some of that too.

And now I'm super full because I finished the shortcake and strawberries and whipped cream, then went back to my desk and at the rest of my churros. Ready for a nap.
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature. :polarbear:

rowan

Re: SO FULL

Postby rowan » Thu Jun 29, 18:52 2017

that sounds amazing ! NOMNOMNOM

Sonic#

Postby Sonic# » Fri Jun 30, 0:53 2017

So much. :O

Nachos

Postby Nachos » Wed Jul 5, 13:51 2017

YUMMY!!!
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.

Bork

Postby Bork » Tue Jul 18, 16:00 2017

These food trucks. They're killing me. All the food is so tasty and I eat so much of it. We had a BBQ food truck today, and I got brisket on top of mac and cheese, along with a side of mac and cheese that was supposed to be for later but obviously I ate immediately after finishing the brisket + mac because it was so delicious I couldn't stop myself.

I am so sleepy now.
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature. :polarbear:

rowan

Postby rowan » Wed Jul 19, 9:27 2017

mmmm food trucks
there should be more where I am in this city. though! there was one up by the mall the other day! maybe I should go see if it is still there, I had already eaten when I saw it.

Return to “Hell”