Hello!

Say hello and shake our hands

Moderators: Nachos, cwbyrvr

M1ke

Hello!

Postby M1ke » Fri Mar 31, 13:56 2017

Hello all!

I joined this forum for the sole reason to better understand the feminist movement.

I am a single dad and a teacher. For awhile I had a girlfriend that opened me up, educated me, and made me want to learn even more. She's gone now, but I still have the desire to learn. Thanks for the opportunity to join your forum.

-Mike

Sonic#

Re: Hello!

Postby Sonic# » Fri Mar 31, 14:02 2017

Hi Mike! Welcome to the board!

I had a girlfriend that opened me up, educated me, and made me want to learn even more.

That first part sounds like an operation, but that may be me being somewhat gruesome. Seriously, good on you for wanting to learn. :)

For more guidance on how to introduce yourself, you can also look at this template found in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36124 . I find its basic prompts ("favorite color?") are a good way to learn that people are well-rounded, even if they're more interested in feminism, pregnancy, or quizzes. (Those seem to be our three big attractors.)

M1ke

Postby M1ke » Fri Mar 31, 20:36 2017

Haha so what you are saying is keep it light during the introduction faze ;). Got it.

Nachos

Postby Nachos » Mon Apr 3, 17:18 2017

Hi there M1ke, welcome to the spacefem forums!

You don't have to keep it super light during the introductions, we would just like to get to know you more as a person and not just your opinions. We do get rather a lot of trolls here so it pays to be cautious.

So, in that spirit, what is your favourite animal?
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.

rinn

Postby rinn » Sun Apr 16, 18:31 2017

hi there M1ke! I like your username. I used to go by r1nn on other forums, but decided to change it here for some reason. It's cool that you're interested in learning more about feminism--I am an amateur myself on the subject. what are your hobbies, if you're comfortable with sharing them? just curious.

Return to “New Members”