- Something quirky teamed with something simple/classic, usually at least 1 piece from an op shop or secondhand. I like to layer, especially in winter.
- Comfortable. Nothing too short, low-cut or tight. I'm a weird size in pants, so I either wear a long shirt or a belt. I'm flat-chested, too. But my delightful and determined boyfriend has helped me raise my self-esteem enough that I'm now comfortable in shorts and can wear shorter dresses with leggings.
- Funky jewellry, I have heaps of pieces I made myself, made for me by friends, or given to me by various relatives. I'm going shopping for more toe rings and anklets soon :)
- I have a soft spot for hoodies.
- I really, really don't like brands and won't wear them. My boyfriend is a brand addict.
- I have a shoe fetish. I have a huge collection of probably 60% secondhand shoes. Heels, flats, thongs, boots, sneakers. Everything. I also have 9 pairs of Crocs (I work there and get 50% discount...) For those that DON'T like Crocs, seriously. Just look at the web site, we do normal shoes too. I just bought some bronze Cyprus to wear to a semi formal party. They are soooo hot.
- I am saving up for a corset - still not sure if I want an overbust or underbust one. Also, desperately want a trechcoat and a pair of knee-high sneakers, probably Cons if I can get them (all my friends swear by Converse).
- Threadless = LOVE
Last edited by No I'm Not
on Tue Dec 9, 20:41 2008, edited 4 times in total.