Spacefem.com

Ipods and Winamp. help me!

Math, science, physics, computers, engineering, and everything else that turns us on.

Moderators: rowan, Sonic#

Ipods and Winamp. help me!

Postby edit the sad parts » Thu Nov 5, 6:15 2009

So, I discovered the joys of right clicking my stuff in Winamp in order to send it to my Ipod. It's suddenly stopped working though. The playlist will show that it's been sent to my ipod on the Winamp screen, and it shows the 100% transfer thing...but there is nada on my ipod. This just happened all of a sudden. I haven't updated my computer, winamp or my ipod. Why isn't it working anymore???(and my ipod is half empty, before anyone asks, so it's not a space issue) Aidez-moi, svp.
What was once before you - an exciting, mysterious future - is now behind you. Lived; understood; disappointing. You realize you are not special. You have struggled into existence, and are now slipping silently out of it. This is everyone's experience. Every single one. The specifics hardly matter. Everyone's everyone.
edit the sad parts
philophobia
philophobia

Re: Ipods and Winamp. help me!

Postby SakuraSong » Fri Nov 13, 0:45 2009

Edit, I have no friggen clue, I don't use ipod. Sorry. It sounds as thought it's something wrong with your iPod, not the transferring though. My communtative devices does this all the freaking time, it's always the device on the receiving end that decides to go completely apeshit for no reason during a transfer.
"Truth is a garrulous, quarrelsome bitch."
SakuraSong
Unroyal Courtesan!
Unroyal Courtesan!

Return to Science & Technology