Is the present education system able to provide career opportunities

Moderator: Zeph

joshuaalfaro

Is the present education system able to provide career opportunities

Postby joshuaalfaro » Thu Feb 11, 0:37 2016

Hello All,
First of all i will introduce myself, my name is joshuaalfaro who has been a retired professor and one of the common man who has been analyzing the status and quality of education being provided. Let me explain you in a detail. Are you all think that the present education system which has been followed by various countries in the world has been really useful one or not. The very main reason for asking this question at this time is, as most of the present generation students and youngsters are being getting addicted to the social media websites such as facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram and so on. Because of this, they are getting all their writing works to be completed by the expert team of writers from online websites. Eve though, they are getting their writing works to be completed by those online writing services, they are never revising those documents before in the class room at least once. So, it is the time to look back and review all the educational system which has been followed by the various countries in the world.

rowan

Re: Is the present education system able to provide career opportunities

Postby rowan » Fri Feb 12, 13:22 2016

Fascinating.
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!

serinalevis9

Postby serinalevis9 » Tue Feb 16, 3:49 2016

As I am not mindful of how the united kingdom instruction framework truly works, I can just give you restricted data. Be that as it may, as somebody who has as of late encountered the same procedures of passage into higher school instruction, I can give you some understanding. As far as your subjects, it can be truly troublesome picking the right ones. A couple of essential tips: Assignment Help Uk (link removed)

- English is clearly essential, yet as are different dialects. As somebody who appears to appreciate phonetics (from your notice of different dialects), it can be truly profitable to take a dialect you are sure about through to the end of secondary school.

rowan

Postby rowan » Tue Feb 16, 4:14 2016

Also fascinating!
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!

spacefem

Postby spacefem » Tue Feb 16, 4:32 2016

Locking this weird spambait topic.
bork can eat steak with a spoon.

Return to “Careers & Education”