what are you particular about?

Whatever weirdo topics you feel like bringing up

Moderators: MFS, monk

User avatar
spacebot
member
member
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 11:11 2003
Contact:

what are you particular about?

Postby spacebot » Sat Mar 25, 2:00 2017

what are you particular about?

User avatar
Bork
member
member
Posts: 8186
Joined: Tue Sep 2, 11:44 2003
Location: wherever I am, I'm probably sitting on my ass
Contact:

Re: what are you particular about?

Postby Bork » Wed Mar 29, 12:07 2017

Oh geez. Fucking everything. It's a bit of a problem sometimes.
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature. :polarbear:

User avatar
Sonic#
member
member
Posts: 4993
Joined: Sat Nov 7, 9:37 2009
Location: Georgia, US

Re: what are you particular about?

Postby Sonic# » Wed Mar 29, 14:07 2017

Details on the assignments. :/

antfancier
member
member
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 14:06 2015
Location: New England

Re: what are you particular about?

Postby antfancier » Wed Mar 29, 19:37 2017

Bork wrote:Oh geez. Fucking everything. It's a bit of a problem sometimes.

This is my answer too.
One thing that really makes people perplexed is the way I spread things on toast. I have to cover the whole surface area of the side, and it has to be an even thickness. Consequently, takes me like five minutes to butter toast.

User avatar
melsbells
member
member
Posts: 668
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 6:45 2014
Location: Finland

Re: what are you particular about?

Postby melsbells » Wed Mar 29, 23:52 2017

antfancier wrote:I have to cover the whole surface area of the side, and it has to be an even thickness. Consequently, takes me like five minutes to butter toast.
This is definitely me. The bread has to line up on a sandwhich too or, well my reaction has in the past been a little extreme.

To generalize, I'd say I'm really particular about alignment (stripes/patterns on clothes, wallpaper, packaging).

User avatar
Bork
member
member
Posts: 8186
Joined: Tue Sep 2, 11:44 2003
Location: wherever I am, I'm probably sitting on my ass
Contact:

Re: what are you particular about?

Postby Bork » Thu Mar 30, 10:34 2017

antfancier wrote:
Bork wrote:Oh geez. Fucking everything. It's a bit of a problem sometimes.

This is my answer too.
One thing that really makes people perplexed is the way I spread things on toast. I have to cover the whole surface area of the side, and it has to be an even thickness. Consequently, takes me like five minutes to butter toast.


DUDE, YES!! Otherwise you end up with bare patches of bread or an inconsistent toast:topping ratio.
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature. :polarbear:


Return to “Random”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests