Spacefem.com

Felicia Day is the nicest person ever.

Miscellaneous topics worth talking about.

Moderators: monk, helium, deanimal

Felicia Day is the nicest person ever.

Postby DWH » Sun Nov 13, 23:22 2011

I just want you all to know that if you have the chance to meet her somewhere, you should take it. She will be nice and courteous and give you compliments and talk to you about your favourite video games. She has always had nice things to say about my costumes, even when she had no real time to say them, and every single time I've met her somewhere she's told me I look pretty.

She has a great reputation for being a funny, pretty nerd girl who is breaking convention in Hollywood with The Guild, but I feel like it's worth noting that she is just an awesome human being. And awesome human beings should be encouraged.

That is all.
:canada: :america:
I AM 1/3 OF THE JEDI KUNG-FU FIGHTING 1337 NINJA ASSASSIN TRIO!
:pirateflag: Fiddler of the SNSDW
Evil Lightsaber-Wielding Sith Lord Ewok of DOOM!!

vex wrote:I'd totally single white female your life.
DWH
diabolical techie
diabolical techie

Re: Felicia Day is the nicest person ever.

Postby cwbyrvr » Mon Nov 14, 2:56 2011

Plus she was a potential Slayer, and that's always cool.

I'd love to meet her some day, but I get the feeling I'd have nothing to say and just be awkward. And that I would be this way if I met any celebrity I think is cool. I'd spend too much time trying to act normal to actually act normal. Would still totally go for it and be all awkward, though.

Hrm, well I guess I was okay when I met Louis CK, come to think of it. Ramble ramble I should be in bed.
spacefem wrote:incidently, hearing "i love you" doesn't count if you're naked. it's just too easy to love a naked person.

Rainbow Dolphins wrote:My armpits are the only area of my body that almost always stays clean-shaven, because if I let it go I feel like a 15-year-old boy trying to grow a beard. In my armpits.
cwbyrvr
Phil
Phil

Postby spacefem » Mon Nov 14, 5:39 2011

I blew threw every episode of The Guild like a chain smoker, it was a fabulous series.

lol... I just googled her and did you know you can like her forehead on facebook? I wonder if a gal like her who's probably hung out with geeks all her life is better prepared for the levels of creepydom that celebrities get to deal with.
spacefem
queen of everything
queen of everything

Postby cwbyrvr » Mon Nov 14, 21:06 2011

Given she has played WoW for years and did so long before she was widely famous, she's probably used to it to a certain extent. Girls get creeped on like crazy in MMOs.
spacefem wrote:incidently, hearing "i love you" doesn't count if you're naked. it's just too easy to love a naked person.

Rainbow Dolphins wrote:My armpits are the only area of my body that almost always stays clean-shaven, because if I let it go I feel like a 15-year-old boy trying to grow a beard. In my armpits.
cwbyrvr
Phil
Phil

Return to Random Weirdos