Search found 264 matches

by hot_tamale_777
Thu Mar 27, 22:08 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Dihydrogen Monoxide
Replies: 51
Views: 4264

I was bored w/ that site in about, oh I don't know, 3 seconds. I don't really care because I don't know what it is.
by hot_tamale_777
Thu Mar 27, 21:49 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: nasty rumor?
Replies: 46
Views: 3777

Keep your conversations in the private messages please!
by hot_tamale_777
Thu Mar 27, 21:22 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Best alcoholic beverage
Replies: 43
Views: 4403

You need an option that says 'I am a minor and I haven't ever tasted any achoholic beverages' or something like that!
by hot_tamale_777
Thu Mar 27, 21:08 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: If you were a fish, why would you eat grapes?
Replies: 37
Views: 3167

ANOTHER REALLY OLD POLL!! Who is reviving all of these? Ahh well. No matter. I am a fish who eats grapes.
by hot_tamale_777
Thu Mar 27, 20:55 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Whos your favorite "friends" character?
Replies: 17
Views: 1366

I don't watch TV! HAH! But if I chose a random one I would pick Phoebe because I like that name. wheee!
by hot_tamale_777
Thu Mar 27, 20:40 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Reincarnation - Ohh the Choices!
Replies: 40
Views: 4081

REALLY OLD POLL! Oh well, who cares. I voted in this, but I can't remember what I picked. hmmm...
by hot_tamale_777
Thu Mar 27, 20:32 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Coke or pepsi??
Replies: 41
Views: 4800

Here are some freaky facts about coke: To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coke into the toilet. Let it sit for one hour, then flush clean. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coke. To clean corrosion from car ba...
by hot_tamale_777
Tue Mar 25, 19:23 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Pasta
Replies: 52
Views: 5843

MFS wrote:In this case, they tried to find the name of something, spelled it wrong, and I tried to look up what they were talking about, but could not, because they spelled it wrong.
I said I was sorry! I couldn't find the bag dipwad!
by hot_tamale_777
Sat Mar 22, 10:25 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Choose your evil!
Replies: 89
Views: 11619

opodgodie wrote:STOP EATING MY COOKIES!
*goes and steals a cookie from opodgodie* Thank you!
by hot_tamale_777
Sat Mar 22, 10:22 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Sleeping
Replies: 48
Views: 5465

i dont sleep too much but when i do its in the fetal position, unless someone else is there, then i sleep on my stomache or side. I have never seen someone sleep comfortably in the fetal position. *trying to imagine what it looks like* curled up in a ball. duh. I know that silly, I was saying I don...
by hot_tamale_777
Fri Mar 21, 19:42 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Teen movies!
Replies: 48
Views: 5589

krazykitten wrote:i need to learn how to read........

You got that straight.
by hot_tamale_777
Fri Mar 21, 19:38 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Pasta
Replies: 52
Views: 5843

*does a creepy side to side movement with her eyes* I can't believe no one picked Capelli d'angelo. Actually, most people call it Capellini. but I knew it meant angel hair, and angelo is angel. It feels so good in your mouth, especially with a good meat sauce. It is yummy, and the thinner, the bett...
by hot_tamale_777
Fri Mar 21, 19:30 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Sleeping
Replies: 48
Views: 5465

krazykitten wrote:i dont sleep too much but when i do its in the fetal position, unless someone else is there, then i sleep on my stomache or side.
I have never seen someone sleep comfortably in the fetal position. *trying to imagine what it looks like*
by hot_tamale_777
Fri Mar 21, 19:29 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Choose your evil!
Replies: 89
Views: 11619

Medievil_Hoar wrote:I am Evil !!!!!!! Some guy poked me so i kicked the crap out of him!!!!!! :fire: :devil: :fire:
It is really annoying when people post two posts in a row to get more posts, when they can just edit them and be on their way.
by hot_tamale_777
Sun Mar 16, 17:49 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Teen movies!
Replies: 48
Views: 5589

A.K.A. Z wrote:
hot_tamale_777 wrote:
tanooki wrote:hahah... good one Z :D

if its where i am thinking too i would definately let her suck my soul :D
Why is everyone here perverts?
Because it's so damn fun!
I'll just take your word for it.
by hot_tamale_777
Sun Mar 16, 17:23 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Teen movies!
Replies: 48
Views: 5589

tanooki wrote:hahah... good one Z :D

if its where i am thinking too i would definately let her suck my soul :D
Why is everyone here perverts?
by hot_tamale_777
Sun Mar 16, 17:01 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Who is the dirrtiest and horniest MODERATOR?
Replies: 89
Views: 6242

tanooki wrote:
ryomakuriyami wrote:only someone w/ no life would vote here.as i did.
you posting close to 100 posts in a span of about a day would definately mean you have no life
YEAH! no kidding.
by hot_tamale_777
Sun Mar 16, 16:31 2003
Forum: Mixed Media
Topic: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Replies: 21
Views: 6183

Lenora Of The Mice wrote:um.... this was sort of discussed before in "The Toilet".
Oops, sorry. I didn't know...
by hot_tamale_777
Sat Mar 15, 14:27 2003
Forum: Mixed Media
Topic: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Replies: 21
Views: 6183

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I saw The Ring yesterday, and it was one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen. Especially the faces. The undescibibally (spelling?) disgusting faces. It was a good movie though. And sad too. My friend got so paranoid because the drain thing in her bathroom was pulled up, so the water wasn't drain...
by hot_tamale_777
Fri Mar 14, 23:39 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Teen movies!
Replies: 48
Views: 5589

vega_pleiades wrote:Could Spider-Man be considered a teen movie?
I highly doubt it, but maybe....
by hot_tamale_777
Fri Mar 14, 23:32 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: How many languages can you speak?
Replies: 31
Views: 1953

athena1999 wrote:English
Spanish
n00bspeak
prep/Valley Girl
Pig Latin
html
feline
OMG! I know all those languges too! I forgot all of those!
by hot_tamale_777
Fri Mar 14, 23:24 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Teen movies!
Replies: 48
Views: 5589

I liked Save the Last Dance, too. I'm such a wuss, it made me cry *sniffles* but then again, it was three in the morning when I saw it, and I had had 15 cans of pop in a span of about six hours. Maybe it was just the caffeine. It was probably the caffine, dude (ette).... Probably. I have bad reacti...
by hot_tamale_777
Thu Mar 13, 21:59 2003
Forum: Mixed Media
Topic: Stephen King
Replies: 78
Views: 26227

I just started "Bag of Bones" last night. So far nothing too much has happened. It is my first Stephen King book. It is about 730-something pages, so it will take me awhile.
by hot_tamale_777
Thu Mar 13, 9:39 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Who is the dirrtiest and horniest MODERATOR?
Replies: 89
Views: 6242

tanooki wrote:
hot_tamale_777 wrote:Is that like an ettiquitte rule?
but of course, how else are you going to tell when someone is joking :P

its like saying are :apple:s really :apple:s?, its a whole other ball game here at spacefem ;)
Ooookay, whatever you say tanooki....
by hot_tamale_777
Thu Mar 13, 9:18 2003
Forum: Polls
Topic: Who is the dirrtiest and horniest MODERATOR?
Replies: 89
Views: 6242

tanooki wrote:yeah for those that dont know this when you put :P at the end of any sentence it means its a joke, here is an example:

Z, is a little pervert who kills gnomes :P
Is that like an ettiquitte rule?