Apoligizing? Weak? NO!!!!!

Bitching, whining, complaining, and general negativity

Moderator: Bork

sKaTe-BoReD-cHiCkLeT

Apoligizing? Weak? NO!!!!!

Post by sKaTe-BoReD-cHiCkLeT » Fri Jan 16, 18:44 2004

ok, I HAD this friend, and she always got in fights with ALL the time after a while. I always apoligized, even if it wasn't my falt. So, one day I asked her why that was. She said "no reaso" And I said "No really, I want to know." so she said that it made her fel weak. How could that be? A REAL friend would apoligize, and be done with it. SO, I told her this, and we got in a fight. I didn't apoligize, and finaaly she gave in a apoligized. But when we were at a party, she said she didn't want to be my friend anymore, so I said fine! I don't need this!
Just yesterday, she called me and asked me whjy I was mad at her! How stupid is that?
;)

Kippt

Post by Kippt » Fri Jan 16, 20:24 2004

It can sometimes be hard to apologize to someone else. Maybe your friend feels self-conscious and embarrassed and maybe it's just too hard for her to apologize to you.
:) Smile :) because it makes the world a better place.

slant

Location: ... Hee. I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'here'.

Post by slant » Fri Jan 16, 22:09 2004

People are weak. People are slow. People are dull-witted when it comes to conceeding themselves and putting others first. You have to explain it in the coolest, calmest way possible, and get them to understand what you're feeling. At least when you think she's understood it, let it blow over. If they're petty things you're fighting about, it shouldn't matter. Bigger things, well... going spare is always the option to take. Some people just never learn.