??? What?

Bitching, whining, complaining, and general negativity

Moderator: Bork

xenolai

??? What?

Post by xenolai » Wed Feb 26, 20:11 2003

Y'know, I'm getting the idea that people don't like me very well here. Well, for those of you who don't (which is probably a lot of you), listen up. I am not going to try to make you guys like me, okay? I am just gonna be me, and if you don't like me, and you think I'm evil, and you hate me, then keep it to yourself. Maybe it's because of what I post. Somethings I post I think are funny and might cause thinking. Well, quite often they aren't and don't, to you at least, and you say stuff like, "What is the point of this thread? It's stupid." Maybe it is stupid! Maybe it was supposed to be stupid in a funny way! Think about it! MFS posts stupidly funny stuff all the time, and we think it's funny and we like it. I post stupidly funny stuff, and you think it's just stupid and say what's the point of this thread! Am I not liked because I don't cuss or make sexual references in every other post? I don't know!! But you guys do, and perhaps some of you could let me know.
I realize, yes, that not everyone is gunna like me. Some people won't like me no matter what I do. But I would really like to know why!
It's sunny with a high of 75
Since you took my heavy heart and made it light
And it's funny how you find you enjoy your life
When you're happy to be alive

Relient K, "High of 75"

The Shrew

Post by The Shrew » Wed Feb 26, 20:26 2003

Everyone thinks everyone else hates them.

Stupid redundant threads(this is getting redundant in itself) is what everyone hates. They should be sent to Hell. (*hint hint*) And the "am i still a Newbie?" But that's died down lately, which is good.

I'm getting tired of the war threads. Just thought I'd add that. We've had quite enough of those. I didn't want to start a whole new thread about it, so I'm gonna bitch about it in here. No more war threads, we know everyone's opinions, opinions of their mom, dog and sock.
I am Turc.
I am :fern:'s twin.

Virgin Crew!
:diamond: Hymens are a girls best friend :diamond:

cob

Post by cob » Wed Feb 26, 21:21 2003

Shrew, i am too tired to decide if this goes to hell tonight or not. it is a rant after all. a redundant one, but a rant all the same. we'll see where it's gone by tommorow. cheers.

xenolai

Post by xenolai » Wed Feb 26, 22:58 2003

how is it redundant? i wouldn't have ranted about it if i knew it had been ranted or whatever about before.

Relient K, "High of 75"

zoe.

Post by zoe. » Wed Feb 26, 23:05 2003

youre allowed to not care if people dont like you.

and those people that dont like you are still allowed to not like you.

so i dont really know what the point of the rant was.
i'm not all that cool. but i hope i will be someday.

StarsInUrEye

Post by StarsInUrEye » Thu Feb 27, 1:13 2003

no rants, bitching and whinning have any point, they are mostley just a release that people do to try to make themselfs feel better by making people hear what they want to say. or something like that. yeah anyways thats what i think.

severinatalyn

Post by severinatalyn » Thu Feb 27, 5:08 2003

It's more like whining "why don't you guys like me". It is kind of pointless, because if you want to know the reason someone doesn't like you, you should PM them, and not ask in public. I know that I wouldn't list my reasons for not liking someone where everyone could read it, it's mean. So that's why I think some of the other members think this post is pointless.

angry-amy

Post by angry-amy » Thu Feb 27, 9:02 2003

i dont think that this thread is all that bad. it someone really needs to rant about something, let them. that is what this thread is for. if people dont want to read it, that is their perogative. but i dont see how it is offending anyone......

the topic is a bit redundant though.... and yes, saying that is a bit redundant too. but like you have the right be redundant, i have the right to say just how redundant that you are being. again i use the word "you" collectively.

i did however feel that this thread was more of a everyone take note of me thread. or even an everyone feel sorry for me or pity me thread. i will not feel sorry for someone who gets the feeling that people dont like him or her. if you really have a problem with someone, address them in a manner that it appropriate. please dont use this forum to relate to people the way that high schoolers relate to one another. if you really have a problem with something that someone did or said try to work it out yourself before getting everyone involved. talk to them, not to everyone but them.

i hated high school the first time around. i never said i wanted to revisit.
"I am NOT an angry girl, but it seems that I've got everyone fooled. Everytime i say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to MY anger, and never THEIR OWN fear."
-Ani DiFranco

cob

Post by cob » Thu Feb 27, 14:57 2003

this has turned into quite a conversation. it stays (unless BCG kills it). however, if a lot of similar rants pile up that would suck. so if anyone else feels that they are unloved around here, just say ditto in this thread. yay.

now i will get back to topic. ummmm, i don't have any problems with you xenolai, but i haven't seen a heck of a lot of your posts. so at least one person doesn't hate you.

yet. :P

Zorpisuttle

Post by Zorpisuttle » Thu Feb 27, 16:48 2003

Well... I came up with a pending article all on my own that is kind of a different approach to this. I had NO IDEA that this was mentioned before, or else I would have... well, since it's different from this a bit, I probably would have mentioned it anyway. But still, I wouldn't have made another topic about it... eeeeegggggg... Oh, and btw, why does no one like meeeeeee? ;)
Don't make me unlock my word-hoard on you.

zoe.

Post by zoe. » Thu Feb 27, 19:25 2003

angry-amy wrote:i did however feel that this thread was more of a everyone take note of me thread. or even an everyone feel sorry for me or pity me thread. i will not feel sorry for someone who gets the feeling that people dont like him or her.
thats what my issue was.
i'm not all that cool. but i hope i will be someday.

BCG

Post by BCG » Thu Feb 27, 20:29 2003

I would really really really like to send this thread to "Hell." As amy said, it's a redundant "pity me" post. There's nothing wrong with ranting and whining, but when it's just for attention, that's dumb.

I'll leave this here unless it gets any dumber, but from this day forth, any other "wahh wahh wahh nobody on spacefem.com likes me and they all hate me and I don't know why!" topics will be sent straight to "Hell".
-Katrina
Leader of the Virgin Crew
:diamond: Hymens are a girl's best friend. :diamond:

xenolai

Post by xenolai » Thu Feb 27, 21:10 2003

(note: it wasn't to anyone in particular. just thought i'd say that) :)

Relient K, "High of 75"

Lenora Of The Mice

Post by Lenora Of The Mice » Fri Feb 28, 10:34 2003

phssst.... *sigh*

Nobody likes or dislikes you until you give them a reason to. I don't remember anything you did to cause anyone to dislike you.
Lenora Of The Mice :mouse: :cheese:

"life sucks, get a fucking helmet"
-Dennis Leary

Ah, the power of cheese

angry-amy

Post by angry-amy » Fri Feb 28, 14:54 2003

Zorpisuttle wrote:Well... I came up with a pending article all on my own that is kind of a different approach to this. I had NO IDEA that this was mentioned before, or else I would have... well, since it's different from this a bit, I probably would have mentioned it anyway. But still, I wouldn't have made another topic about it... eeeeegggggg... Oh, and btw, why does no one like meeeeeee? ;)
again, let me ask you what the point of this post was zorp. if you posted something somewhere else, people will see it eventually. no need to talk all about it in another thread.... especially if all you are saying it that you talked about it in another thread.

if you have something to say: say it already. dont hint around it all day.
"I am NOT an angry girl, but it seems that I've got everyone fooled. Everytime i say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to MY anger, and never THEIR OWN fear."
-Ani DiFranco

angry-amy

Post by angry-amy » Fri Feb 28, 14:55 2003

and by the way.... nobody likes me..... waaaaaaaa!
-Ani DiFranco

eap

Post by eap » Fri Feb 28, 15:17 2003

I think every one thinks every one else hates them! (or at least alot of people)
)
Evvvviillllllllllllllll eviilllllllllllllll. The cats have come to take over the world! Moo! :fern: is cool!

cob

Post by cob » Fri Feb 28, 15:40 2003

and i hate everyone.

BCG, that's a good policy.