fundraisers are evil

Bitching, whining, complaining, and general negativity

Moderator: Bork

athena1999

Post by athena1999 » Sat Mar 1, 19:07 2003

I once hula-hooped for half an hour-- continuous on end.

Does anyone want to hear me bitch about having to go door-to-door, selling raffle tickets, all for a marching band trip to Orlando?
"We must be the change we wish to see."
~Within Temptation

vega_pleiades

Post by vega_pleiades » Tue Mar 4, 14:23 2003

athena1999 wrote:I once hula-hooped for half an hour-- continuous on end.

Does anyone want to hear me bitch about having to go door-to-door, selling raffle tickets, all for a marching band trip to Orlando?
Mmm...nah.
:gf:

Turc

Post by Turc » Tue Mar 4, 14:41 2003

FernGully wrote:dont ever have a friend throw hula hoops to you while you attempt to catch them over your head. Especially not while drinking a juice box, which will inevitably burst and all the juice will go all over you. also, remember not to freak out and casually throw the juice box at the principle who is standing behind you the whole time doing that whole 'as soon as you turn around and see me standing here then we'll stare in silence for a moment until the realization of the trouble your about to get into sinks in' kind of look.
And never let a friend, even if he happens to be the boy you like, try to ring a 40 foot ring around you and another friend, because inevitably he will miss and instead hit you in the forehead and give you a big bruise that you have to explain to your parents because you weren't supposed to be playing with the forty foot rings.

Uh huh.
...still crazy, after all these years. : )