Stupid salad

Bitching, whining, complaining, and general negativity

Moderator: Bork

BanoffeeKitty

Post by BanoffeeKitty » Sun Mar 2, 13:33 2003

cheezygoodness wrote:
StarsInUrEye wrote:mmmm KFC does sound good right now. it sure would be a tasy midnight snack. i like the popcorn chicken.
OMG ANYTHING BUT KFC!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE SO CRUEL TO THEIR ANIMALS.
they kill parents as soon as they have babies and give the babies growth hormones they put the babies in a pen with thousands of others so they sometimes suffocate. Then they put 900 in a truck to the slaughter house where they die on the way sometimes, then take live ones and but shakles on their already broken legs.
Oh, and another thing.

You could say it's a similar situation for Mars, Nestle, Nike, etc. etc. .. Only replace the "animals" with "poor African children" and " the slaughter house" with some kind of factory, sweat shop or field where they will slave all their life for little or no pay.

Now that's what I call not giving a shit about living things. All for you to have a bar of chocolate or a pair of shoes.
"That statement is either so deep it would take a lifetime to fully comprehend every particle of its meaning, or it is a load of absolute tosh. Which is it, I wonder?"
-- (Terry Pratchett, Hogfather)

tanooki

Post by tanooki » Mon Mar 3, 6:30 2003

FernGully wrote:I get sick in the morning when I eat breakfast too. Especially if I drink milk or have cereal. Toast is good but it never fills me up and I get hungry by 2nd. I like drinking pop in the morning it doesn't make me feel sick.
hey i get sick when i eat breakfast too... damn thats strange, same goes here if i drink milk or have coffee, damn stomach!! you really should drink "pop" in the morning tho, those acids are not good on an empty stomach
who let the dogs out... woof woof woof woof :puppy:

tanooki

Post by tanooki » Mon Mar 3, 6:32 2003

cheezygoodness wrote:its really not funny those bastards at KFC dont give shit about living things.
hey hey hey!! dont say that about KFC, they have satisfied my taste buds for many years, they rock!! :P

A.K.A. Z

Post by A.K.A. Z » Mon Mar 3, 13:10 2003

tanooki wrote:
cheezygoodness wrote:its really not funny those bastards at KFC dont give shit about living things.
hey hey hey!! dont say that about KFC, they have satisfied my taste buds for many years, they rock!! :P
You sadistic FUCK! :lol: :crazy:
"The strategic adversary is fascism... the fascism in us all, in our heads and in our everyday behavior, the fascism that causes us to love power, to desire the very thing that dominates and exploits us." Foucault

Karila

Post by Karila » Mon Mar 3, 14:24 2003

cobain wrote:
cheezygoodness wrote:
KingTZ wrote:I hate salads. ANd I hate vegetables. I need my meat. MEAT.

MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...dont you find it weird to eat something that was once alive...
no.
You disgust me. I find it VERY weird to eat something that was once alive and breathing... yuck!
"I want life in every word, to the extent that it's absurd." -Ben Gibbard, of The Postal Service.

Lenora Of The Mice

Post by Lenora Of The Mice » Mon Mar 3, 15:36 2003

Plants breathe too. In fact, their breathing is more important to humans because it produces oxygen. That being said, I don't believe in denyng human nature. I eat meat and plants. I am an omnivore goddamit! What I try to do while hunting is make the animal feel as little pain as possible. And I can, since I am the one who needs it to eat. Being a hunter isn't as bad as going to KFC in my opinion. since you're not eating the flesh of an agonised animal whose sole purpose in life was food, You are eating a creature who lived a full wild life, and died in his own home.

uh.... that's my lil' speech
Lenora Of The Mice :mouse: :cheese:

"life sucks, get a fucking helmet"
-Dennis Leary

Ah, the power of cheese

tanooki

Post by tanooki » Mon Mar 3, 17:30 2003

A.K.A. Z wrote:
tanooki wrote:
You sadistic FUCK! :lol: :crazy:
MUAHAHAHA!! :devil:

cob

Post by cob » Mon Mar 3, 18:00 2003

Karilajem wrote:
cobain wrote:
cheezygoodness wrote: ...dont you find it weird to eat something that was once alive...
no.
You disgust me. I find it VERY weird to eat something that was once alive and breathing... yuck!
it is sad if that is all it takes for me to disgust you. i happen to love meat. it tastes good, so i eat it.

The Shrew

Post by The Shrew » Mon Mar 3, 18:48 2003

Alfredo sauce makes her icky too.

I pick out her tomatos, and give her my broccoli. What a wonderful friend I am.
I am Turc.
I am :fern:'s twin.

Virgin Crew!
:diamond: Hymens are a girls best friend :diamond: