*sigh*

Bitching, whining, complaining, and general negativity

Moderator: Bork

Skalle

*sigh*

Post by Skalle » Sat Mar 1, 9:57 2003

*sigh* first of all, ill apologize for not posting for so long, without saying anything at all. I just dont feel i have anything to contribute with anymore, dont feel i have anything to say here anymore. *sigh* except from now, now im feeling angry and what better place to vent than here? hehe :)

Ive just had soooo crappy days, the last two weeks. Starting with my best friend in high school dropping out. Then my second best friend telling me shes counting on dropping out as well, soon. And THEN my third best friend saying that shell transfer school at the end of this school year. Weee, left me all alone there now, for two whole years!
And, and then, despite all ive learned, me - stupid bonehead go and, like this guy. Yea, thats right, my cynicism failed on me, and i started to *like* him. Lol. And now i just feel like shooting myself (not literally) for my stupidity. What the hell is wrong with me, sometimes id wish you could lock all of your emotions inside a little box, leave it at home and not bring them with you whenever going outside.
That way they wouldnt start to cling to people. Cus, like ive said some time ago, its not worth it becus sooooner or later, the person u grow affectionate of will BAM, smack you in your face, leaving you crying and sobbing and regretting. Its not worth it, i say again, but i bet that ill repeat this mistake, sooner or later ill come out of my hide, start to care for someone again - and there we have it all again, and i despice myself for my lack of control over my stupid feelings, cus it only brings me trouble and robs me of my good mood.

Yea, and then this thursday - on my dads birthday (whom btw wasnt home the whole day, so no celebration there) i come home from school, only to find my cat missing. I noticed it at first but didnt give it much thought untill a few hours later, when i KNEW something had to be wrong. And so i searched the whole appartment but failed to find him. Hes and indoor cat, but he has jumped out of my dads window once before, where he was away for two days untill a little boy found him and called me cus of some posters i had set up. But it was summer then, and now its freezing winter and hes been away for two days!! I still havent found him, meaning he will be spending another night at -5 degrees. I dont think ill get him back.
Had him for six years, was there when he was born, and i miss him *so much*.

And now, on thursday, therell be a reunion for my old class.... And im so confused, i dont know whether to go or not, cus i do kinda miss them (see? despite hating the class for the last 6 month i went there, i end up missing them!! im so stupid.) but i dont know if ill go. And i know ill wonder what happen if i dont... sigh, oh the bewilderment of Skalle.

Basicly i just feel the way my avatar looks. LIKE CRAP, altho now a little better, venting always helps.

BCG

Post by BCG » Sat Mar 1, 11:22 2003

Poor skalle. Liking boys you shouldn't like is a real pain, I know. I hope you find your cat!
-Katrina
Leader of the Virgin Crew
:diamond: Hymens are a girl's best friend. :diamond:

FernGully

Post by FernGully » Sat Mar 1, 12:33 2003

I really hope you find your cat, because it would be sad if you didn't. I think you should go to this reunion thing and maybe it will make you feel better! Happy birthday to your dad and I :heart: you.
:fern:

Support Ferno-Raavynism! Down with oppressive Draakism!

Skalle

Post by Skalle » Mon Mar 3, 0:45 2003

yay, found my cat outside in the dark last night, cant believe he surved 3-4 days on his own :) ah well, thanks to those.. three people that borthered replying.. *hug*

tanooki

Post by tanooki » Mon Mar 3, 6:15 2003

hey skalle ;)

well... i dont know what to say but that feelings cant be controlled and you cant just live in a box cos then ... well then you are just a girl in a box!!

in life people will always come in and then go out of your life leaving their ripple but dont let that get you down, cos you still have your family and you have other things in life too like your career and the things you want to experience, so go with the flow life is short so live it hard ;)

its great you found your cat, unfortunately i dont like cats, mainly cos they do what yours did and they are quite ungrateful, get a dog, he will never leave you ;)
who let the dogs out... woof woof woof woof :puppy:

Tweek

Post by Tweek » Mon Mar 3, 6:32 2003

Skalle wrote:yay, found my cat outside in the dark last night, cant believe he surved 3-4 days on his own :) ah well, thanks to those.. three people that borthered replying.. *hug*
I'm glad you found your cat alive and well, I would have replied earlier only I hadn't been in to this thread before now. I hope the other stuff sorts itself out too :)
ARG!!! I NEED COFFEE!!!