dumb ass questions!

Bitching, whining, complaining, and general negativity

Moderator: Bork

tanooki

dumb ass questions!

Post by tanooki » Wed Mar 5, 1:49 2003

seriously people, if we elite members of spacefem told you to jump off a bridge or walk up to the person you like and give that person a french kiss would you do it??

some things are just common sense, and what ever happened to letting things happen naturally?? or thinking for yourself???

If you ask questions like some that i have seen in the "ask spacefem" section, you know what the answers are going to be, so do you people ask to feel more secure about yourself?? or do you people just like others spoon feeding you??

anyways i am at work describing to a customer how to disconnect her computer from the internet, so i am just frustrated and tired! dont mind me....
who let the dogs out... woof woof woof woof :puppy:

spacefem

Post by spacefem » Wed Mar 5, 7:01 2003

Now you understand why I only answer 10% of my e-mail or something like that. Seriously, reading this site it is not difficult to know what you guys or I would say for about every situation, but people still feel like their problem is special and unique. it's not! arg!

angry-amy

Post by angry-amy » Wed Mar 5, 8:50 2003

it is a common ailment of teens. they all think that everything that they do is unique, and that it has never happened to anyone else in the whole world, in the whole history of time. it is common. and i am surprised i have never heard any of these "stupid question askers" comment about how they always thought that they were alone until reading that stupid threads.
"I am NOT an angry girl, but it seems that I've got everyone fooled. Everytime i say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to MY anger, and never THEIR OWN fear."
-Ani DiFranco

cob

Post by cob » Wed Mar 5, 21:45 2003

yay! you can help me! tanooki, how the heck do i disconnect from the internet?!??! :P

yeah, i don't even go into the ask forum much anymore. it is quite a lot of the same things said over and over and over.

and over.

MFS

Post by MFS » Wed Mar 5, 22:04 2003

welcome to the rest of your lives...
It's a big world, and it never stays the same.
:spork: :apple: OMG I LOOOVES TO CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!!!!
squeaky: you can take my base, but you can never take my pie

tanooki

Post by tanooki » Wed Mar 5, 22:21 2003

spacefem, yeah i can understand why you would only reply to 10% of your email, actually i am surprised cos 10% is quite high

amy, i really wish some teens would read and stop thinking they are the center of the universe! at work most people i come across fall under 2 categories, those that dont read and those that dont listen!! and yet they seek help!!

cornboy if you dont know how to disconnect i suggest you pack up your computer and send it to me, that will fix your problem ;) damn i wish i could say that to customers that call me at work!!

MFS, if that is what the rest of my life is going to be like i.e surrounded by people with stupid questions i may as well die quickly :P

greenmunkey

Post by greenmunkey » Wed Mar 5, 22:43 2003

hey! im a stupid question!

sansspina

Post by sansspina » Wed Mar 5, 22:47 2003

Every generation is always the first to discover everything, lol...especially sex. "Shh! Don't tell your parents...they wouldn't understand." My grandparents said that, I expect, and my parents...I know I did, and I see hints of it in my own kids, so I figure you guys think the same way. Whatta ya gonna do? Every generation re-invents the wheel.
sans...
~~"To be penitent is to be almost innocent"...Seneca
Do not start with me...you will not win.

A.K.A. Z

Post by A.K.A. Z » Thu Mar 6, 4:32 2003

Tanooki, your question can be answered with a phrase I learned awhile ago. "All Indians, No Chiefs."
"The strategic adversary is fascism... the fascism in us all, in our heads and in our everyday behavior, the fascism that causes us to love power, to desire the very thing that dominates and exploits us." Foucault

tanooki

Post by tanooki » Thu Mar 6, 4:57 2003

yeah thats a good saying indeed, damn indians :P

angry-amy

Post by angry-amy » Thu Mar 6, 12:43 2003

help! does anyone know where the any key on my computer is?
"I am NOT an angry girl, but it seems that I've got everyone fooled. Everytime i say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to MY anger, and never THEIR OWN fear."
-Ani DiFranco

KingTZ

Post by KingTZ » Thu Mar 6, 13:50 2003

angry-amy wrote:help! does anyone know where the any key on my computer is?

I know you're serious! ;P
You might be a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater! [Say it fast]

The Shrew

Post by The Shrew » Thu Mar 6, 14:17 2003

Her and her dinosaur computer.

They try. *grin*
I am Turc.
I am :fern:'s twin.

Virgin Crew!
:diamond: Hymens are a girls best friend :diamond: