What can on say...

Bitching, whining, complaining, and general negativity

Moderator: Bork

Nachos

What can on say...

Post by Nachos » Sat Jan 21, 19:20 2017

What can one say when someone you know calls feminism a cancer. Um no, cancer is something completely different that has killed a family friend recently. An ideology that differs from your own rabid patriarchy that you back up with "religion" is not cancer. Fucktard.
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.

Bork

Re: What can on say...

Post by Bork » Sat Jan 21, 20:28 2017

That's horribly insulting on so many levels. I'm sorry. Fuck that bullshit.
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature. :polarbear:

Enigma

Post by Enigma » Sat Jan 21, 20:41 2017

Ugh that's terrible. :(
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Sat Jan 21, 21:44 2017

That is horrible.

Side note: it took reading an interview with one of the white supremacist alt-right people to realize how much they love referring to things they don't like as cancer. Like, anything opposed to their narrow, paltry version of "Western values?" It metastasizes. In one of those analogies, the "alt-right" supremacist movement uses cancer in the way that bad poets use black holes.

Nachos

Post by Nachos » Sun Jan 22, 9:26 2017

That's so weird that they've taken cancer to be their thing. I understand it is horrible and maybe they can't think of anything worse. But cancer is actually quite interesting as it is the cells of the body losing control and growing rapidly and failing to self-kill when too much. Actually, scratch that. When you view anything non-narrow from an alt-right perspective then any movements that don't adhere to their vision is cancer. Makes sense.

They're still fascist idiots.
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.

lexiewalt

Post by lexiewalt » Mon Jan 23, 6:43 2017

That is the ultimate insult said by someone with (a) no feelings and (b) no brain.

DarkOne

Post by DarkOne » Wed Jan 25, 6:24 2017

Ugh. So annoying. I usually try not to show my irritation and respond with something like "Aw, did a feminist hurt your feelings? Do you need a hug?" I know it's not the most intellectual of retorts, but if someone says feminism is a cancer I think it's safe to assume that an intelligent debate is not going to happen anyway, so I go for condescension and dismissal. Sorry you had to deal with people like that on Saturday. :(
"Winston Churchill once said 'The eyes are the windows of your face.' " -A man who's very scared of plants.

theal

Post by theal » Fri Feb 3, 5:51 2017

That is truly disgusting - feminism is the opposite of anything bad or cancerous