Honestly?

Bitching, whining, complaining, and general negativity

Moderator: Bork

lovernotafighter

Honestly?

Post by lovernotafighter » Tue Sep 26, 20:13 2017

I've always been a positive person. I don't like social media very much. I don't watch the news.
But I'm being so hard on myself. I am grieving. I just realized I'm poly, and I feel like there is no one out there who is caring and wants to fuck. Seriously.
:P
If you identify, fine. If not, not.
Also, I feel like a bad person for being spiritual and liking to fuck around? Which is so stupid! Argh.
:)
"I am in LOVE with myself." -My self

melsbells

Re: Honestly?

Post by melsbells » Wed Sep 27, 13:52 2017

I'm having a hard time following your train of thought here. Does not liking social media and not watching the news make you a positive person? Are you grieving about your newfound identification as poly, or that no caring person wanting sex seems to be out there? Or some other connection I'm not considering? You seem to realize that celibacy in not intrinsic to spirituality. I hope you're being kind to yourself.

Nech

Post by Nech » Thu Sep 28, 8:43 2017

As a poly individual I'm confused by your post, are you able to elaborate on your issues?
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So just shut up, and bring some water.

lovernotafighter

Post by lovernotafighter » Thu Sep 28, 15:49 2017

Yes.
I am the type of person who cannot have sex by myself.
I just came out of a marriage, where the last fourth of it became not sexually/intimacy fulfilling.
Not I'm single, sort of. But still tech. married. And it's fine with my "wife".
But she live a state away. I'm new to poly pretty much. *confused face*? I can never find the right emoji for my situation anymore. :P

BUT, basically I'm poly now. And learning about it, to see what type I am? If I am?
And all I want to do is fuck people.
I have no problem with myself now. There was a lot going on.
Now, the problem is finding the RIGHT people. I just moved to a new state and town. So......frustration.
And it's the most frustrated I've ever felt.
I haven't gotten any nookie since like a week ago. And I have a REALLY high sex drive and need for intimacy.
TMI?
More clear.
It's just getting a little more challenging to learn how to juggle things and people, but I know it'll be ok. I always know.
Just letting the frustration out to people who will listen. And maybe give advice? :)
Thank you.
Namaste.

lovernotafighter

Post by lovernotafighter » Thu Sep 28, 15:52 2017

I have PTSD. *scrouch face*

lovernotafighter

Post by lovernotafighter » Thu Sep 28, 15:53 2017

It always ends up fine. Don't worry.

Nech

Post by Nech » Mon Oct 2, 21:55 2017

Thanks for responding! Poly can be an...interesting topic to approach. Have you read the book or visited the page More Than Two? It can be really handy for those starting out. And while it does depend on the area, and what type of polyamorous people you run with, most consider it to not be about copious amounts of hooking up or sex. You may butt heads there if that's your main goal. I mean, you don't need to be poly to hook up with with someone new every night. :dance2: I might suggest trying to separate intimacy from intercourse though, because the two do not have to be/aren't always linked. It can also help curb jealousy down the road and allow open communication around topics without becoming too embarrassed or overly emotional. It's a huge misconception in society as a whole that sex has to be intimate or has to be meaningful (not that it of course can't be both in such a deep way, poly=no black and white anymore :lol: ).

One thing poly is great at is digging really deep and finding interesting and new personal issues you didn't even know you had/thought were taken care of. Especially when you start seeing multiple people. I feel where you're coming from with an ex-wife though. I'm currently in the process of divorcing/separating and am living with her boyfriend (though she moved out), all the while having a dog with her which sometimes feels like a kid, and having a partner (who I was seeing well before we split ways). Poly can create some interesting dynamics that can be very difficult to navigate. Like how do I keep lingering responsibilities to my ex from alienating my partner who feels like boundaries are being crossed? Fun fun! The dynamics also work great as conversation starters/sentences that confuse the heck out of some monogamous people.

Nech: "So I was at the movies with my wife, girlfriend, and metamour..."
Random Mono: "Wait what?! Wife and girlfriend?!?! You some kind of pervert? Also, what even is a metamour?"

What kind of poly individual do you think you will be or which way do you think you are leaning?
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So just shut up, and bring some water.

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Tue Oct 3, 12:36 2017

social media is full of awful weirdos tbh. i like staying away from it other than bare necessity.
:gf: :devil: :syringe: