Hello and how do you do.

Say hello and shake our hands

Moderators: cwbyrvr, Nachos

garbage videos

Hello and how do you do.

Post by garbage videos » Sat Oct 29, 15:23 2016

Hello I am new. I sip my tea and my beverage, come to talk of this newage. Perhaps in due time I shall share some of my garbage videos.

Sonic#

Re: Hello and how do you do.

Post by Sonic# » Sun Oct 30, 7:10 2016

Have you read the FAQ?

garbage videos

Post by garbage videos » Sun Oct 30, 13:36 2016

I've perused through it's contents, seems alright. But a hello would be nice.

Nerd1987

Post by Nerd1987 » Sun Oct 30, 19:22 2016

Hi. I have read a couple of your posts. You have a lot to say and it seems you have a background that brought you here. Any of that you want to share? Like what brought you here at this point in your life.

filmmakingally

Post by filmmakingally » Mon Oct 31, 8:40 2016

Nerd1987 wrote:Hi. I have read a couple of your posts. You have a lot to say and it seems you have a background that brought you here. Any of that you want to share? Like what brought you here at this point in your life.
Ditto. I find you intriguing, G-Vid. And I'd definitely like to watch one of your garbage videos. I'd be happy to show you some of mine as well. :)

garbage videos

Post by garbage videos » Mon Oct 31, 9:54 2016

filmmakingally wrote:
Nerd1987 wrote:Hi. I have read a couple of your posts. You have a lot to say and it seems you have a background that brought you here. Any of that you want to share? Like what brought you here at this point in your life.
Ditto. I find you intriguing, G-Vid. And I'd definitely like to watch one of your garbage videos. I'd be happy to show you some of mine as well. :)
I shall send you a PM and we shall discuss these video things.

I am in the process of discovering that as well. I am trying to understand why consciousness ever got trapped in this body of mine in the first place.

The first thing I would like to change about the Science society is their rampant ego. Science is more of a circus than anything else, Hawkings makes new theories then disproves them after two years. Bicycles, airplanes, an act of showmanship to create the biggest and most awing invention to maximize the laziness of society. Science feels more like it belongs in a circus tent than a building. I enjoy a good show however I believe science is dawdling.
If science was serious about understanding the universe they need to pick up the pace. First of all they should stop fiddling with rocket ships and instead design a serum to make the human brain 2 times smarter. Because once the brain is 2 times better, the rocket ships will be exponentially better, and it will be exponentially be easier to do more science and make more serums. But science will never do this, because all science is is an ego competition and a scheme to get on TV, they don't want a serum to save the human race, in fact they want to destroy the human race with nuclear explosives.

Nachos

Post by Nachos » Wed Nov 9, 15:49 2016

Welcome to the spacefem forums! Please tell us a little more about yourself. There is a handy guide you can use in the sticky in this forum.
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.