Participate in a Thesis Study of Feminist Perspectives

Say hello and shake our hands

Moderators: cwbyrvr, Nachos

david_byrne59

Participate in a Thesis Study of Feminist Perspectives

Post by david_byrne59 » Wed Feb 8, 12:02 2017

Hello everyone!

My name is David Byrne and I am an undergraduate student of Psychology and Sociology at Dublin City University. I am conducting my thesis research on group dynamics in advocacy groups. I am looking for participants who identify as feminist to complete a short survey. The survey is called the Feminist Perspectives Scale. It consists of a series of statements relevant to feminism which you will be required to rate as to how you view them.

The purpose of this study is to identify and examine potential changes in the perspectives of members of feminist advocacy groups in response to different types of information. It is my intention that this study be the first in a line of research which I would hope to carry through to an eventual Master’s degree. I would greatly appreciate your participation! If you chose to participate, please follow the link below;

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/762T9GR

Thanks in advance,

David Byrne

Sonic#

Re: Participate in a Thesis Study of Feminist Perspectives

Post by Sonic# » Wed Feb 8, 12:40 2017

While I respect your efforts, it isn't our board policy to help people with homework. I encourage you to participate in the board, rather than just using us as a homework resource.

MFS

Post by MFS » Thu Feb 9, 19:34 2017

oh... I was hoping for a Talking Heads reunion
It's a big world, and it never stays the same.
:spork: :apple: OMG I LOOOVES TO CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!!!!
squeaky: you can take my base, but you can never take my pie

Nachos

Post by Nachos » Fri Feb 10, 8:16 2017

Yeah, I appreciate what you're doing, but this is in our FAQ's.
Homework help

We are tired of new members joining our forum just to post up a survey or ask questions for a paper you're writing about how feminists are. If you want to join our community, reply to some threads, be one of us and still have questions or want us to help you with a project, that might be okay. Please join for a week and get 8-12 posts under your belt before asking us for something. Also, the forum does have a search box that works quite well.
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.