New again. :)

Say hello and shake our hands

Moderators: Nachos, cwbyrvr

sufiMYSTIC

New again. :)

Post by sufiMYSTIC » Fri Aug 11, 20:52 2017

Hello, I updated my profile. However, I think it may take overnight to fully update. I love spontenaity. And, not perfect grammar.
If you don't see answers to every question by tomorrow, let me know, and I'll update it. :) I had answers!!!!!!!!

:carrot: carrot.

I used to be a member since like 2011, but my life changed about three years ago, when I met my partner. So, .....
Lovelies! Also, I'm in the U.S. Don't judge. :P
“People say that the soul, on hearing the song of creation, entered the body, but in reality the soul itself was the song.”
Hafiz (1320-1390)

:snow: :spacefem: :snow:

Enigma

Re: New again. :)

Post by Enigma » Sat Aug 12, 7:20 2017

Hey welcome back! What was your previous username?
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Sun Aug 13, 9:23 2017

Welcome again!

I understand the admin are pretty busy these days, so apologies that you got no reply. If you want someone to reactivate your older account, PM one of the admin (like me!) and we'll try to figure it out.

Otherwise, cheers! I could understand you fine, so I'm not going to fret about grammar. ;)

lovernotafighter

Post by lovernotafighter » Fri Aug 18, 20:23 2017

It's me as sufi MYSTIC, but now I'm back to lovernotafighter! :) I'm not sure if that's good. But I like to track my progress as a human being.
"An individuals value is greater than their capacity to contribute to society." -Monk
Love yourself, and the rest will come. :sun: