hi everyone~I'm new here, could anyone do me a favor pls?

Say hello and shake our hands

Moderators: cwbyrvr, Nachos

zzzzzzephyr

hi everyone~I'm new here, could anyone do me a favor pls?

Post by zzzzzzephyr » Mon Aug 14, 12:43 2017

Hello everyone, It's nice to join you now~

I'm a student studying feminism and journalism now, and I've made a survey asking for people's attitude to feminism on social media.
If anyone is interested in it, could you please help me to take this survey? The link of it is https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MMHYPJP
Your suggestion is valuable for me!
Thank you so much for helping.

Nachos

Re: hi everyone~I'm new here, could anyone do me a favor pls?

Post by Nachos » Sun Sep 17, 16:11 2017

Hi there! So if you had read the FAQ, you will see that we don't do homework help. If you come here, post a link and bugger off, it's highly unlikely that anyone will do your survey. If you come along, hang out with us for a bit, post around and THEN ask us to help you for a survey, the response might be more favourable. Just letting you know.
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.

DarkOne

Post by DarkOne » Tue Sep 19, 8:18 2017

This ^^^. Plus, I'd think you are biasing your results by fishing in a feminist forum for survey responders on the topic of feminism. It just seems like bad sampling practices, unless you are focusing on feminist social media...
"Winston Churchill once said 'The eyes are the windows of your face.' " -A man who's very scared of plants.

lovernotafighter

Post by lovernotafighter » Thu Sep 28, 16:17 2017

DarkOne wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 8:18 2017
This ^^^. Plus, I'd think you are biasing your results by fishing in a feminist forum for survey responders on the topic of feminism. It just seems like bad sampling practices, unless you are focusing on feminist social media...
Agreed.
"I am in LOVE with myself." -My self