Nice to meet you all!

Say hello and shake our hands

Moderators: cwbyrvr, Nachos

T_Pearlharbor

Nice to meet you all!

Post by T_Pearlharbor » Sat Feb 17, 18:54 2018

Heyo everyone, TP here! Nice place ya got. :) I'm not particularly good at writing about myself so I'll just give some basics and fill out the questionnaire. Just a young nonbinary person(I prefer xer but they/them is also ok) from a quiet middle of nowhere town trying to find my way in life. Hoping I can make some new friends here!

Your username, nicknames, how to pronounce it: You can call me by my username, or Tatiana, but mostly I go by Tea
Occupation/Potential Occupation: So far, well....I'm an aspiring artist but have no actual job yet. Still living with my parents but I hope to be successful someday.
Educational Status: Graduated highschool, hoping to go to college soon
Notable Hobbies: Art obviously, but also anime and gaming. I'm a bit of a nerd, too shy to go out much
Favorite Website/Blog: Probably just youtube for all the cat videos
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite animal: Cats...or maybe tigers
Favorite food: Most kinds of pasta
If you are wearing pants, please describe them: Pajamas - I've got terminal laziness
What brought you to spacefem/how'd you find us? Just a simple google search, but what drove me was finally decing to tell family and friends that I'm a feminist. It was a bit scary, many are conservative so I wasn't sure what they'd think. It was fine but they are notas interesting to talk to as likeminded people unfortunately.
Did you find the FAQ link? Yeps

geldofc

Re: Nice to meet you all!

Post by geldofc » Sat Feb 17, 21:20 2018

Love to welcome all artists and feminists, welcome. My family is sick of listening to me on feminism and I still do it because...I can't really stop talking. Finding these like-minded communities is definitely more fun and helpful.
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Sat Feb 17, 22:58 2018

Welcome to Spacefem!

What are you aiming to study at college? Feel free to show off your art in the mixed media forums, we love creative types :)
:australia: :b2: :b3: :b4: :b1:

T_Pearlharbor

Post by T_Pearlharbor » Sun Feb 18, 17:59 2018

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Nice to see since I'm a little socially anxious - not so much online, but still.

I've wondered about studying art stuff, mostly because I've never had any formal lessons, just self taught. I went to go post in mixed media, but I can't seem to start a new thread for some reason? I started a new deviantart anyway since I forgot my old one:
https://teapearlharbor.deviantart.com/

I also have a recently made facebook page(Palebleeder Productions) but I didn't want to just use this page to advertise.