Say hello and shake our hands
Moderators: cwbyrvr, Nachos
- Posts: 4124
- Joined: Thu Jan 16, 21:40 2003
- Location: Elsewhere.
i'm not new. one could even say that i'm... old
but uh hi anyway, dont look at any of my old posts i had profoundly untreated BPD
- Posts: 5356
- Joined: Sat Nov 7, 9:37 2009
- Location: Georgia, US
Welcome back, perhaps-older-than-me person!
- Posts: 3742
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 10:22 2004
- Location: Canada
Hey! Vega! Welcome back!!
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Sun Apr 3, 2:00 2016
- Location: California
Storage and Disposal
- Posts: 5941
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 5:31 2004
- Location: Iowa
"He weeps for he has but one small tongue with which to taste an entire world." - Dr. Mungmung
- Posts: 7501
- Joined: Tue Sep 2, 11:44 2003
- Location: wherever I am, I'm probably sitting on my ass
SHUT THE FUCK UP VEGA'S BACK!!!!
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature.
- Posts: 9564
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 11:01 2004
- Location: US
WHAT hey! Welcome back!
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!