hello :)

Say hello and shake our hands

Moderators: cwbyrvr, Nachos

hals

hello :)

Post by hals » Sun Jan 13, 10:21 2019

Hey everyone!

My username is hals which is also my nickname. I'm currently a junior (11th grade) in high school but I plan to go into business in the future. To be honest, outside of a lot of school work and running clubs I'd don't have time to maintain many hobbies but I am currently in a one act play.

I've never been able to pick a favorite color but my favorite animal an elephants and my favorite food is King Crab.

Lastly, I found Spacefem through a google search because I really wanted to find a place to be exposed to other people's thoughts about feminist issues and share my own. I'm really glad to join and look forward to talking with you all!

melsbells

Re: hello :)

Post by melsbells » Mon Jan 14, 5:32 2019

Welcome Hals. Are you involved in a club where you run or are you leading/coordinating a clubs of other activities? I can't decide which you meant. Either way, it sounds like a hobby to me. Once upon a time, I enjoyed running. Sometimes now I enjoy reminiscing about enjoying running.

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Mon Jan 14, 7:36 2019

Welcome to the board!

At first I thought your favorite food was elephant and your favorite animal was king crab. I'm glad I read that wrong.

hals

Post by hals » Sat Jan 19, 3:42 2019

Thank you both for the welcome!

I meant run clubs as in leadership- I'm president of a business club and vice president of my school's Girl Up club.

And yes good thing you did!