Unpleasant New Discovery

Moderators: Enigma, Sonic#

Nech

Unpleasant New Discovery

Post by Nech » Sun Aug 28, 18:15 2016

I just found a female equivalent subreddit to The Red Pill called The Purple Pill...coming from a subreddit about how female orgasms are a myth...from a link to "drama" on my main Reddit feed. I dislike how my main Reddit feed suffers from the whole seven degrees of separation thing. Though now I'm curious how I haven't heard of these before. Have you folks come across this in your interweb (hopefully not real life) travels?
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So just shut up, and bring some water.

BitPlayer

Re: Unpleasant New Discovery

Post by BitPlayer » Sat Sep 3, 9:48 2016

I haven't heard of the reddit group, I've heard of female pick-up artist style books before from xkcd, but that sounds a bit different.

Madame Athena

Post by Madame Athena » Sun Sep 4, 20:19 2016

I haven't checked out the Purple Pill, but I'm pretty sure it's at the least better than the Red Pill because TRP are rape denying garbage. I've been horrified before, though...

Nerd1987

Post by Nerd1987 » Wed Sep 7, 11:22 2016

How is this even a question? You don't even have to get scientific to find out the answer... Everyone knows what a rush is; whether from thrill seeking, food, drugs, whatever. An orgasm is a rush. How can anyone debate whether women get them.

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Sat Sep 10, 15:00 2016

How is /r/PurplePill a "female equivalent"? It's just yet another MRA misogynist shithole. The whole internet, in fact, seems to be pretty much a shit-for-brains dickfest. This is the only website in the whole history of the internet that comes close to being a feminism discussion forum and even here I'm seeing a substantial amount of male bullshit.

Nech

Post by Nech » Wed Sep 14, 4:56 2016

Angelica wrote:How is /r/PurplePill a "female equivalent"? It's just yet another MRA misogynist shithole. The whole internet, in fact, seems to be pretty much a shit-for-brains dickfest. This is the only website in the whole history of the internet that comes close to being a feminism discussion forum and even here I'm seeing a substantial amount of male bullshit.
What counts as male bullshit? Happen to have any examples?
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So just shut up, and bring some water.

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Wed Sep 14, 5:42 2016

Yes, I do, but I don't want to single out the male posters, nor do I still want to be calling bullshit at this point as I'm very close to being banned for such behavior.

Aum

Post by Aum » Wed Sep 14, 8:58 2016

^ For the record, you're on the brink because you showed up as a hardcore antagonistic, misandrist fanatic, and not because you were calling bullshit.

I agree though the internet these days is full of stupidity.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair, but to find an antidote to the emptiness of existence. -W.A.

Nech

Post by Nech » Wed Sep 14, 12:13 2016

Aum wrote:^ For the record, you're on the brink because you showed up as a hardcore antagonistic, misandrist fanatic, and not because you were calling bullshit.

I agree though the internet these days is full of stupidity.
You left out proponent for child raping. :spin: