Rape culture doesn't exist

Moderators: Enigma, Sonic#

Skeezy

Re: Rape culture doesn't exist

Post by Skeezy » Thu Aug 10, 12:25 2017

This was the most legit site I could find on it. Apparently the story is old as hell but, still trolls the internet. Dude got no sympathy which I think is pretty messed up. Theres a bunch if sites that talk about it the most recent one I saw was from 2014. He tried to file a lawsuit but it was dismissed.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7024930/ns/he ... ps-giving/

Its one thing to steal but, to steal, hide a paternal kid, then file for money based on your deception and win. Apparently men don't get to give consent and they consider it a tranfer of ownership but the guy was still responsible for child support for the next 16 years and probably back child support as well. Gotta love those courts. $800 a month for a few minutes of oral sex...makes me cringe.

I heard about the case through a friend that is very anti feminist. Hes been looking at a lot of m.g.t.o.w. which is a anti feminist movement thats slowly growing although nowhere near a real group yet. I find it too extreme as far as I understand it

This kind of thing happens a lot though. Ive heard of women poking holes in condoms and even of a few men who have as well. To me when that kind of thing is known the rules change a bit. You want the kid to be supported but there really are some s****y people out there.

melsbells

Post by melsbells » Thu Aug 10, 13:22 2017

I had a similar first reaction as Nech, thinking that giving the environmental factors around oral sex, keeping semen vital for impregnation would be nearly impossible. Then I remembered about the use condoms or dental dams during oral sex (hey everyone, do this to protect yourself! they even make flavored condoms). So assuming this story is true, it is traumatic, but I'm not sure what Skeezy's point is in bringing it up. It supports rape culture as a explanation. The rape victim isn't believed. Past sexual history is taken into account. One instance of consent is taken as an ability to disregard future need for consent. It even has the idea that men can't be raped. So when presenting a situation that isn't always legally considered rape (lying about a situation that a person would not otherwise consent), how does that support rape culture doesn't exist, as opposed to our culture supports rape in such a weird way that this isn't even legal rape everywhere, let alone access and inevitability? Like most rape cases, it's hard to prove that consent wasn't given, that they didn't have unprotected consensual vaginal intercourse, since the culture is such that the victim is put on trial.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Aug 10, 14:21 2017

Oh I believe rape culture exists. There are many different forms of rape. Some paid more attention to than others. If you considered the unsolicited use of a mans sperm as rape as well them rape culture is very broad.

Prison homosexual rapes can be considered a culture. Almost everyone knows the phrase, "Dont drop the soap."

Theres the aforementioned holes in condoms and things of that nature.

Standard rapes which happen all over the globe and have since probably the beginning of life earth.

Blackmail from a higher authority. Police officers, bosses, wealthy etc. Happens all the time.

Rape is actually part of society and as long as humanss have chemicals in the body that affect the brain and its rationality. Rape is part of all culture therefore rape culture does is exist.

melsbells

Post by melsbells » Thu Aug 10, 14:28 2017

^Sorry, I was reading your first post in this thread as in support of the OP, but with a more nuanced view.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Aug 10, 16:16 2017

@meisbells
Its Ok, I didn't make it very clear which side I was on.

@topic
The worst rape culture is pedophilia. Someone showed me a video of a 18-25 year young male and admitted pedophile trying to justify pedophilia. I rarely get disgusted to the point where I physically want to do harm to someone but yeah.. The mode of thinking itself is scarey and whats worse deep down you know he is not alone.

Lol why is it everytime a business man gets caught doing something illegal, when they go through the computer they always find pictures of underage kids? Im mean its like almost a perfect record.

I myself could possibly rape someone unknowingly, if I were to fall asleep next to them. I have had multiple occurences of sexsomnia which if your not familar with it is to unknowlingly have sex while sleeping. From what I hear, I can be pretty aggressive, much more so than when I am awake. Woke up in the middle of it one time and the amazing thing was the position, I was not laying down i was on my knees upright. Scared me a bit and my wife says Im not allowed to sleep next to anyone else lol. Hasn't happened for a while though and I wouldn't believe it was real unless I experienced it which I did. At the time when it was occuring, my wife and I weren't having sex much. I attribute it to my subconscious taking over.

So you can imagine why rapes occur knowingly when someone has high hormones and a weak mind. I don't condone it but I understand the nature of it runs deep into human psyche. With as varied as people are, you know some people embrace that nature which can be classified as rape culture.