Feminism is Good but Needs to be More Extreme

Moderators: Enigma, Sonic#

geldofc

Re: Feminism is Good but Needs to be More Extreme

Post by geldofc » Thu Sep 21, 0:15 2017

i think gay men and i have things in common, like being repulsed by fragile masculinity.
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

Pikachu

Post by Pikachu » Thu Sep 21, 2:31 2017

Skeezy, I have one question only.

What would you think of a woman who posted the following:

Now as far as feminine gay men and trans straight cis men.. Heh.. As a woman I tend to ignore that category. I can only speak for myself but I am wary of them because of personal experience. While I am courteous, I do avoid them whenever possible. Many women in my category have a much more harsh approach to these kinds of men. Mostly because a straight cis man cannot change who he is. Even if he tries to act platonic, because he knows I'm not interested, their straight side will eventually show itself and lead to very uncomfortable scenarios and in some cases sexual overstepping as men in general tend to have a predatory nature when it comes to sexuality. You can throw any chivalry out the window at that point.

She then says:

The only straight guy I ever trusted was my best friend who was straight for about 4-5 years until he met his husband.

Basically do you think it's reasonable for straight women to completely write off being around all straight men for anything but short periods of time because she doesn't want to get hit on in an offensive way and because she had a bad experience once?

Yes or no.

Because there are obviously women who do get hit on in an offensive way and who did have a bad experience with straight men. And they don't write off interacting with straight men the way you have with gay men. Your words show that those women are more resilient than you. Mentally. Far stronger than you.

It als occurs to me that you would be an indoor recluse if you faced a reality where 95% of the male population were gay. Yet gay men manage to function in a society that's 95% straight. Who's the weak one here.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Sep 21, 9:54 2017

@pikachu

Its funny because I have seen that. Women who dont trust men I mean. Ive even that posted (not here) to the extreme where one woman was taking simple chivalrous gestures like holding a door open and speaking as sexual intent. Like his voice is purposly trying to seduce her etc. I wasnt bothered by her disgust with men. I thought the fact she took every gesture a man does as sexual was a little ridiculous.

A lot of cis men think of lesbians in this manner or should I say are confused about lesbians.

Basically Im saying there are always two sides to every scenario.

With as much as gay and other categories of people want more and come up the cis men dont matter less but everyone must co exist.

If a woman has experience sexual harassment on multiple occasions and sexual assault. Can you blame her for not trusting men? I dont. That trust would have to be earned if she even feels like giving someone a chance. Some women switch to being lesbian for whatever reason and thats fine. People can make their own choices about who to be around, your suppposed. As long as you treat others how you want to be treated everything is all good.
Last edited by Skeezy on Thu Sep 21, 10:02 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Pikachu

Post by Pikachu » Thu Sep 21, 9:59 2017

Skeezy wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 9:54 2017
@pikachu

Its funny because I have seen that. Women who dont trust men I mean. Ive even that posted (not here) to the extreme where one woman was taking simple chivalrous gestures like holding a door open and speaking as sexual intent. Like his voice is purposly trying to seduce her etc. I wasnt bothered by her disgust with men. I thought the fact she took every gesture a man does as sexual was a little ridiculous.

A lot of cis men think of lesbians in this manner or should I say are confused about lesbians.

Basically Im saying there are always two sides to every scenario.

With as much as gay and other categories of people want more and come up the cis men dont matter less but everyone must co exist.

If a woman has experience sexual harassment on multiple occasions and sexual assault. Can you blame her for not trusting men? I dont.
Who said anything about blame? A woman in that position is traumatized and in need of therapy. Like you are.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Sep 21, 10:09 2017

Haha. Why do I need therapy? Im not in denial. Anymore I should say. My wife was the first person I ever told in my life about it and just saying it and remembering it was enough for me to move past it. However that is not the only reason why I feel the way I do.

Im talking about my encounters with gay men from thw age of 16 yo about 25. My 1st encounter was a car randomly stopping and he asked to perform a sex act on me and give me $20 im just like wtf. bout a year later it happened again.

Then there was the previously mentioned time I needed a ride and it got gay.

Then other times of being around gay men too long and they start getting sexual and yeah....not for me.

Why is so hard to believe gay men do gay things and I dont wont to be around it? I need therapy for that pfft.

I could say if I was a bigot or never gave gay men a shot ot close minded or only had a limited set of examples but no I know, I dont like hanging out with gay men.

I can still socialize and conversate with gay men. They just arent my preferrance to socialize with on a regular basis.

I also dont have the stomach to wittness explicit homosexuality. Meaning more than kissing. Much like other sexual things people do such as
beastiality, scatting, extreme fisting, pedophilia, and many numbers of other things sexual that people commonly ddo. Some of these things might become acceptable in the future that doesnt mean its suddenly not going to turn my stomach.

And yes it appears pedophiles are going to start speaking up for their rights soon. They already have started just not mainstream yet. Dont even get me into a scenario where that becomes socially acceptable and someones like well you need therapy.

Pikachu

Post by Pikachu » Thu Sep 21, 11:47 2017

You are prejudiced against gay men as a class because you were sexually assaulted/harrassed. Which has left your sense of self fragile to the point where anything gay threatens said sense of self, which given your stated tendency to size men up as violent threats whenever you walk into a room, and the way you speak about being prepared to inflict violence, is of concern to the point where I would advise therapy.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Sep 21, 12:18 2017

Nice try

I was prejudice against gay men from jump, but I also believe in being fair and not judging. So with a clean slate I developed my opinion. Even after it was negative I gavenit chance after chance. In life you have to choose the people you decide to be around. I chose not to be around them.

My tendancy to size men up comes from street life. Its survival nothing more. Ive neen threatened, robbned, banked, sucker punched, harassed by police, shot at etc. Which starts about after the age of 10. All of which on more than one occasion. If you can make it out the hood you can make it anywhere.

Also clubs. All types of things happen at all types of clubs. I always found it funny how girls can be care free while they go to a club someone gets stabbed at every other weekend.

I grew up in a rough area now I live in the county but its not like I still dont need my survival instincs its just less likely

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Thu Sep 21, 12:26 2017

This thread has descended into being more about what Skeezy doesn't like about gay people, which seems pretty far from topic. This thread is locked.