MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Moderators: Enigma, Sonic#

Plotthickens

MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by Plotthickens » Fri Jan 5, 11:36 2018

This morning I enjoyed "Too many dicks with John Stewart" (again for like the 20th time), which vividly shows how bad the female:male correspondant ratio was (is?) on that show. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzU1_CsOnJA Stewart himself commented on his sexist hiring process later. Rather indicative of the industry as a whole, I think. Wanting to see what it was inspired by, I then watched "...on the dance floor", which also comments on the dismal male:female actor ratio, this time in the Star Trek movie franchise lately. It wasn't as well-edited, but still enjoyable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deQuFc3BP74

The song and video that inspired both of these was "too many dicks on the dance floor", which is clever but ultimately only about men scoring sex. Not exactly novel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBBpOSyP_D0

It occurs to me that the mens are pissed that they're not getting laid, and the women are pissed they're not getting fairness. Pissed? Disgusted, repulsed, upset, depressed, disappointed. Regularly and without letup. So while men aren't getting their winkies waxed, women are being faced with regular reminders of our second-class citizen status. I know that when I'm not spoken over or disregarded, it's so unusual it's shocking, and then of course that pisses me off too. And #metoo has got to be eye-opening. And infuriating, rage-inducing, incendiary, just pick a frickin' thesaurus entry and C&P.

So the MGTOWers and other butthurt men-children are whining about not getting their Daddy Knows Best white cis het male job/wife/family/bungalow/pipe/easychair fantasy. I think their numbers may grow as they notice how different their reality is from hollywood's bullshit. Reduction of privilege to average from elevated near-godhood must hurt.

I think the sexism we swim in is becoming more visible, and women aren't willing to settle for this shit. I wasn't, and the generation that came after me CERTAINLY isn't. And the women I am, was, and am seeing are all "if he can't meet my standards then I'm not settling. Woke up and catch up already." These women's numbers aren't increasing via backchannel internet chatrooms, they're marching in the damn streets. My neices and cousins aren't catering to men's egos anymore. Women are fountaining into politics and upwelling into national visibility.

So I think we're going to be seeing more MGTOWers and their ilk surfacing in the coming years. I think they're signs of progress. Slough that shit off and move forward!

Being happy is letting go of what slows you down
- Mike Falzone
DaHjaj 'oH QaQ jaj gerbils vISop

Aum

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by Aum » Fri Jan 5, 14:54 2018

So your point is that men are butt hurt and women are waking up? Wow... so enlightening.

This is probably the most disrespectful, one-sided piece of commentary I've read in a while. Do you seriously consider yourself a feminist? Or...?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair, but to find an antidote to the emptiness of existence. -W.A.

Plotthickens

Post by Plotthickens » Fri Jan 5, 16:19 2018

Nope, not my point. My point is that the numbers of men who refuse to participate in gendered norms as set by patriarchial society will likely increase as the outsized rewards of those behaviours continue to decrease. Those disenchanted, entitled men will continue to blame their reducing rewards on women, and women will continue to refuse to reward this blind and bad behaviour.

SimpleMan

Post by SimpleMan » Fri Jan 5, 19:47 2018

Plotthickens wrote:
Fri Jan 5, 11:36 2018
It occurs to me that the mens are pissed that they're not getting laid, and the women are pissed they're not getting fairness...
I personally am not bother about sex, I have become really good at masturbation... Probably I should write a book abotu masturbation, that will help all the guys with their biological urges, without having to lose all their money to get the bird wet...

Women not getting fairness is a perception... they are getting more than fairness...
I know that when I'm not spoken over or disregarded...
The fact that this is the worse things that happen to you is a testimony of how good you have it... still complaining.
So the MGTOWers and other butthurt men-children are whining about not getting their Daddy Knows Best white cis het male job/wife/family/bungalow/pipe/easychair fantasy.
I don't understand some words you say there... for the rest of it... there it is that "men-child" thing again.... when would you understand that I will never grow up to be wallet and a doormat? You need to stop trying to shame men into submission... be a strong and independent woman, go to a factory 70 hours a week, so you can have the full male privilege experience...
I think their numbers may grow as they notice

Wishfully thinking, most of the men are stupid, they will happily jump to the meat grinder for a full divorce deal...

In reality is the less MGTOW there is, the easiest it is to be a MGTOW... in Japan the number of men under 30 that consider themselves herbivores is over 60%... they all see such a big problem... the government is even interfering to get those men to engage... if we keep it unless 20% in US, then nobody will care... people will be like: "F you, nobody needs you anyway..." which is the best thing you can say to a MGTOW... in my opinion.
I think the sexism we swim in is becoming more visible, and women aren't willing to settle for this shit.
You title this debate as under MGTOW... so... whatever women do or want is kind of irrelevant... because MGTOW does not care... if you are successful and become very powerful and stuff... that is great, more power to you... MGTOW still don't care... you telling what women are doing about MGTOW is a royal waste of time... no MGTOW cares...

Settle for less, or settle for more, whatever you like to do...
These women's numbers aren't increasing via backchannel internet chatrooms, they're marching in the damn streets.
Then again... no MGTOW cares... you can walk the street up and down all day long, no MGTOW is reading your poster... but if you feel good about it... if you feel like you did your part to make this a better world, then that is nice... then that is what really matters.

Understand that your walking the street works, because somebody cares about it... when they stop caring... then, what is the plan?
Women are fountaining into politics and upwelling into national visibility.
Well about time!... MGTOWs have being stepping down for decades now, what you was waiting to step up???

You want so much to be stressed in an office all day long... because you think that is so awesome?... go for it... enjoy your corporate job.

I see in the news businessman jumping from their building offices and you rushing to be the next with his job... when you get what you wanted, I hope you'd be happy about it, because there is not way back... women need to take the load and make this society work, as they so much say they wanted to do... you can take those jobs, as nobody else is taking them... at least no me.

Someone stole all the retirement money from the baby boomers, so they are forced to work till dead, never retirement... that means good luck for you and all the young women out there... you still have enough time to jump in... eventually baby boomers will die... are you ready to fill that hole?

If women fail at this... then start to prepare in a drastically downsizing of goods and services... It worries me... to see you wasting so much time in internet forums instead of investing all that time working hard...

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Fri Jan 5, 20:40 2018

@simple man

I didnt even read all of it yet but I loved the way you started.

Edit: finished

I must say I agree. Why do feminist think men have it so good with no downsides? Like sure, men do a lot of shit, have nice jobs etc. This is still a very narrow margin of all men. So since most men arent CEO's or politicians or musicians, with the realistic working force what is your boggle to the point you think men have it vastly better? When in that much more vast scenario, women tend to be very catered to already, to the point you already pretty much have the advantage over most men. Unless it involves grueling labor, even if it did they would hire you to have you do something else or the easy part of the job and then have a man do everything that sucks. I know feminists say there is a wage gap, but in maryland from office jobs to labor jobs to low paying..I have yet to see it.

Also if women are purposely withholding sex because they are "2nd class citizens" wow. Thats new to me. Every woman I put effort into who stopped putting out, I just figured was too selfish and lazy to return the favor of me doing a bunch of stuff for her that I didnt want to do.

Plotthickens

Post by Plotthickens » Fri Jan 5, 21:24 2018

Gentlemen, your deliberate misreading of every point is fascinating. Thank you for being cases in point.

SimpleMan

Post by SimpleMan » Fri Jan 5, 21:30 2018

Plotthickens wrote:
Fri Jan 5, 21:24 2018
Gentlemen, your deliberate misreading of every point is fascinating. Thank you for being cases in point.
It is not really that hard to understand what you are saying...

Except that convoluted intro with your research about a dick song...

That is the reason why I did not comment on that... the rest... it is clear as water what you are saying.

Plotthickens

Post by Plotthickens » Fri Jan 5, 21:43 2018

Yep, clear as water. I'm just an entitled twenty-something bitch, looking for the easy life, waiting to divorce my sugar daddy, take him for everything he's got, complaining about not being an executive yet.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Fri Jan 5, 21:55 2018

Plotthickens wrote:
Fri Jan 5, 21:24 2018
The pot and the kettle dear

SimpleMan

Post by SimpleMan » Fri Jan 5, 22:30 2018

I think women need more motivation and empowerment to work hard... Good thing feminist musical project Fifth Harmony is depicting women in male dominated workplaces, so to be inspirations for all the girls out there...

Please watch video, get inspired and apply for a job in the next construction site you see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GL9JoH4Sws

Funny thing would be that in few years feminists will be showing this video and claiming that patriarchy produced it to make women look bad at workplaces...

SimpleMan

Post by SimpleMan » Fri Jan 5, 23:04 2018

Plotthickens wrote:
Fri Jan 5, 21:43 2018
Yep, clear as water. I'm just an entitled twenty-something bitch, looking for the easy life, waiting to divorce my sugar daddy, take him for everything he's got, complaining about not being an executive yet.
Looks like you missed few things up there...

When I was trying to figure out the world I made a category list of about 10 different categories of women, some of those categories have subcategories... so it is a kind of complex list...

For instance, a Young black woman behaving in a very obnoxious way and claims that Egyptian royalty was black... I call this one the "Queen of Egypt"... and then I attached a big list of stereotypes to that person... The black men that claim black Egyptian royalty would be, acordanly "the king of Egypt", regardless of age or behaviour...

In your critick there you have mixed at least 3 types of women, and many subcategories:

You see? no all the women that marries is already planing divorce... at least not as the main plan... though some do... Divorce that was not planned from the beginning happens for few reasons:

Boredom.
Hypergamy.
Morals.
Unenchainment.

Just to mention a few.

In your OP you allude to Hypergamy... when you said that a woman is not settling for less...

But let's be realistic here... right now there is more women than men in colleges, and expect to see way less men in the future... as the whole rape on campus campaign goes rampant, men be wise staying away from enrolling in such institutions... the men taking blue collar jobs are the ones that will be doing the best, from the bunch.

So the future of the generation will look pretty much like a lot of women with higher education, though at least half of it is useless, and a bunch of men with some practical skills going around in their trucks doing gigs and stuff...

Your whole thesis of women marrying up is virtually impractical in this society. But that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Perhaps I should open a debate about the institution of marriage and why I am so much against it... and perhaps feminists get to tell me why they are so much against it too, lol. If I have not done it yet, is because as much as I have talk against this institution, it is actually one of the few things that have not being challenged or questioned at all... as in... we all agree in this.

Pikachu

Post by Pikachu » Sat Jan 6, 10:15 2018

SimpleMan wrote:
Fri Jan 5, 19:47 2018

I personally am not bother about sex, I have become really good at masturbation... Probably I should write a book abotu masturbation, that will help all the guys with their biological urges, without having to lose all their money to get the bird wet...
TMI SimpleMan. T.M.I.
You title this debate as under MGTOW... so... whatever women do or want is kind of irrelevant... because MGTOW does not care... if you are successful and become very powerful and stuff... that is great, more power to you... MGTOW still don't care... you telling what women are doing about MGTOW is a royal waste of time... no MGTOW cares...
Be mindful of your actions, they betray you. You have made several topics under the MGTOW label, on a feminist forum, making a greal deal of long posts addressed at them. Which is tantamount to saying NOTICE ME! NOTICE ME!! And when they do predictably notice you, and respond with feminist doctrine, you say MGTOW DOESN'T CARE/I DON'T CARE, in response to their talking points.

Debating feminist women on feminist forums so much aka seeking female attention while claiming you've gone your own way, likely is what gave Plotthickens the impression that you, and by extension MGTOW, is about being pissed at not getting attention from women, which easily translates to "being pissed at not getting laid".

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Sat Jan 6, 10:18 2018

@ASimpleMan

Sorry to say this because I dont think your necessarily not without decent topics although some seem over zealous.

Pikachu does have a good point.

Its much like a feminist coming to a MGTOW message board making several topics then saying I dont care about MGTOW

While MGTOW ideals dont care about women. A lot of individuals still probably do even if they say they dont. Going the other way is a lot harder than most think because straight men are conditioned to care about women by society and biology.

MGTOW's ideals are that of a near 70 yr old white man. I say this because thats the first place I ever heard its better to deal with prostitutes well before I ever heard of MGTOW. Usually men who have several failed marraiges and gave up on women and have a lot of resentment. They were taken through the ringer on an emotional roller coaster and financial loss. Lots of bittnerness but bitterness means you care

I have a co worker who claims he is MGTOW and I know for a fact he cares. You cant be not on the back end of life and not care unless you shut yourself in. Yes I used a triple negative.

SimpleMan

Post by SimpleMan » Sat Jan 6, 11:23 2018

Pikachu wrote:
Sat Jan 6, 10:15 2018
TMI SimpleMan. T.M.I.
No at all... This is the first time I actually talk about sex, while for days people have been saying all sorts of things about the topic... As a matter of fact I was responding to a comment about sex.
Be mindful of your actions, they betray you. You have made several topics under the MGTOW label, on a feminist forum, making a greal deal of long posts addressed at them. Which is tantamount to saying NOTICE ME! NOTICE ME!! And when they do predictably notice you, and respond with feminist doctrine, you say MGTOW DOESN'T CARE/I DON'T CARE, in response to their talking points.
In the contest it makes sense... I have posted a lot of what I do and how I adapt, or react, to society... here we have a debate that is meant to be about MGTOW, but it is focusing on women, what they think, what they do, how the feel... if anything, the title of the post is misleading... MGTOW is not about the ladies...

It is like if I create a debate to talk about feminism and all I do is talk about men's points of view... I just don't do that kind of things...
Debating feminist women on feminist forums so much aka seeking female attention while claiming you've gone your own way, likely is what gave Plotthickens the impression that you, and by extension MGTOW, is about being pissed at not getting attention from women, which easily translates to "being pissed at not getting laid".
Understandable... I assure you this is a misconception... My main premise here is that I have notice feminism have an image of MGTOW that does not match with reality... my goal is to present a more accurate image... I am not even offering a better image, just a more real one...

If after all this exercise the end result still being rejected, that is fine.. I don't mind being rejected for who I am... it bothers me more being rejected for who I am not. So that is my main premise.

There is angry men going MGTOW? for sure it is, but that i just a phase, many of this man actually end up back in the game... Still... I want to make the point that they actually have some really good reasons of why they are so angry... it is not like they are mad at nothing...

Pikachu

Post by Pikachu » Sat Jan 6, 13:24 2018

My main premise here is that I have notice feminism have an image of MGTOW that does not match with reality... my goal is to present a more accurate image... I am not even offering a better image, just a more real one...

If after all this exercise the end result still being rejected, that is fine..
Rejected? Meaning you want acceptance? From feminists on this board? Why?

Plotthickens

Post by Plotthickens » Sat Jan 6, 14:41 2018

Because men who hate women hate us in a very invasive, arrogant, aggressive way.

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Sat Jan 6, 16:05 2018

SimpleMan wrote:
Fri Jan 5, 22:30 2018
I think women need more motivation and empowerment to work hard... Good thing feminist musical project Fifth Harmony is depicting women in male dominated workplaces, so to be inspirations for all the girls out there...

Please watch video, get inspired and apply for a job in the next construction site you see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GL9JoH4Sws

Funny thing would be that in few years feminists will be showing this video and claiming that patriarchy produced it to make women look bad at workplaces...
i'd love to work in construction where there are probably a ton of huge misogynists!!!!!! and then i can witness a bunch of performative toxic masculinity which is also so fun.
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Sat Jan 6, 16:27 2018

i think i'm going to the LA march on the 20th. i liked the OP and mgtows/incels etc are entitled and also losers.
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

SimpleMan

Post by SimpleMan » Sun Jan 7, 1:06 2018

Pikachu wrote:
Sat Jan 6, 13:24 2018
Rejected? Meaning you want acceptance? From feminists on this board? Why?
No no acceptance... lest say... understanding?

SimpleMan

Post by SimpleMan » Sun Jan 7, 1:07 2018

geldofc wrote:
Sat Jan 6, 16:05 2018
i'd love to work in construction where there are probably a ton of huge misogynists!!!!!! and then i can witness a bunch of performative toxic masculinity which is also so fun.
What is stopping you?

Taurwen

Post by Taurwen » Sun Jan 7, 9:13 2018

I can't speak for geldfofc, but I always figured my clumsiness precluded me from construction. If i had to do it again, I might try to be a crane operator when I got out of high school.

SimpleMan

Post by SimpleMan » Sun Jan 7, 9:50 2018

Taurwen wrote:
Sun Jan 7, 9:13 2018
I can't speak for geldfofc, but I always figured my clumsiness precluded me from construction. If i had to do it again, I might try to be a crane operator when I got out of high school.
It really sounds extrange, I have always applied for the jobs I want..most of the time I don't get them.. but to be honest I have never wanted to be construction worker, though I did some of that for some time...

Taurwen

Post by Taurwen » Sun Jan 7, 9:52 2018

What's strange? That I might want a well paying job that you have no personal interest in? That I've thought about construction as a job? That I'm clumsy?

SimpleMan

Post by SimpleMan » Sun Jan 7, 11:11 2018

Taurwen wrote:
Sun Jan 7, 9:52 2018
What's strange? That I might want a well paying job that you have no personal interest in? That I've thought about construction as a job? That I'm clumsy?
That you didn't pursuit the job if you wanted it so much... like in... what stop you?

Taurwen

Post by Taurwen » Sun Jan 7, 12:06 2018

... I figured my clumsiness precluded me from construction.

I mean there are a lot of things I'd change if I redid the last decade of my life. I'm not upset about it, I don't expend much energy on thinking about it. Really, I were to do it all over again I'd just go to university out of the gate and get it over with. I'd probably apply to Ottawa U though so that my friendship with my partner would still have a chance to flourish. But again, that's my experience talking, not something that ever would have happened (I never considered Ottawa U)

Edit: there are a million jobs I would theoretically like to have. Biologist, academic, barista, mistress (okay, that's one's not a job, but always seemed like a sweet gig to me lol), astronaut, kids TV host of a science show, hobbit, animal trainer, zoo keeper, philanthropist . Just because my life turned out one way doesn't mean I can't think of other paths I may have also enjoyed.