MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Moderators: Enigma, Sonic#

Pikachu
member
member
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 9:22 2016

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by Pikachu » Sun Jan 7, 14:55 2018

SimpleMan wrote:
Sun Jan 7, 1:06 2018
Pikachu wrote:
Sat Jan 6, 13:24 2018
Rejected? Meaning you want acceptance? From feminists on this board? Why?
No no acceptance... lest say... understanding?
Understanding is a form of acceptance.

User avatar
SimpleMan
member
member
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 10:49 2017
Location: US

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by SimpleMan » Sun Jan 7, 16:24 2018

Pikachu wrote:
Sun Jan 7, 14:55 2018
SimpleMan wrote:
Sun Jan 7, 1:06 2018
Pikachu wrote:
Sat Jan 6, 13:24 2018
Rejected? Meaning you want acceptance? From feminists on this board? Why?
No no acceptance... lest say... understanding?
Understanding is a form of acceptance.
No necessary...

I can understand someone else point views, though I can still say I don't agree with them... kinda deal...

User avatar
SimpleMan
member
member
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 10:49 2017
Location: US

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by SimpleMan » Sun Jan 7, 16:24 2018

SimpleMan wrote:
Sun Jan 7, 16:24 2018
Understanding is a form of acceptance.
No necessary...

I can understand someone else point views, though I can still say I don't agree with them... or accept them. kinda deal...

Pikachu
member
member
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 9:22 2016

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by Pikachu » Mon Jan 8, 9:41 2018

SimpleMan wrote:
Sun Jan 7, 16:24 2018
SimpleMan wrote:
Sun Jan 7, 16:24 2018
Understanding is a form of acceptance.
No necessary...

I can understand someone else point views, though I can still say I don't agree with them... or accept them. kinda deal...

Whatever you call it, the question remains.

Why would do want feminists to understand MGTOW?

User avatar
SimpleMan
member
member
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 10:49 2017
Location: US

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by SimpleMan » Mon Jan 8, 11:02 2018

Pikachu wrote:
Mon Jan 8, 9:41 2018
Whatever you call it, the question remains.

Why would do want feminists to understand MGTOW?
There is several practical reasons... but they all boils down, to the idea that feminism is very powerful and very dangerous, and if for any reason MGTOW gets targeted as an enemy then we are in big trouble.

Consider that right after I started posting on this forum, there have being a resistance that have gone so far as calling MGTOW a terrorist organization... if that idea gains traction, then how the future looks for me?

I wish feminism mostly take the actitud of: "MGTOWS are losers, and they hide in dark rooms and do not harm..." because in that case feminism might decide not to attack MGTOW...

Otherwise... deciding to not get married will end up listing people as terrorists... think about that... by doing this kind of things the list of sexual predators have become virtually meaningless, the time they include in the list of sexual predators a 5 years old boy is the day that list lose any meaning and purpose, now they will do the same with the list of terrorists???

User avatar
Sonic#
member
member
Posts: 5591
Joined: Sat Nov 7, 9:37 2009
Location: Georgia, US

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by Sonic# » Mon Jan 8, 11:51 2018


Otherwise... deciding to not get married will end up listing people as terrorists...
LOL wut? There are so many hot takes and thinkpieces out there worrying about why women aren't marrying early, young, or at all that this doesn't seem like a concern.

User avatar
SimpleMan
member
member
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 10:49 2017
Location: US

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by SimpleMan » Mon Jan 8, 20:44 2018

Sonic# wrote:
Mon Jan 8, 11:51 2018

Otherwise... deciding to not get married will end up listing people as terrorists...
LOL wut? There are so many hot takes and thinkpieces out there worrying about why women aren't marrying early, young, or at all that this doesn't seem like a concern.
It is somewhere in the forum... the argument goes that MGTOW don't want to get married because they hate women, so.. hate group right there... what hate groups do? terrorism of course.. easy pie, MGTOW are terrorists too... have any question? we can drop some links about Elliot Rodgers, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler, they all have penis and they all look very MGTOW... what other evidence do you need?

Pikachu
member
member
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 9:22 2016

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by Pikachu » Tue Jan 9, 1:52 2018

SimpleMan wrote:
Mon Jan 8, 20:44 2018
Sonic# wrote:
Mon Jan 8, 11:51 2018

Otherwise... deciding to not get married will end up listing people as terrorists...
LOL wut? There are so many hot takes and thinkpieces out there worrying about why women aren't marrying early, young, or at all that this doesn't seem like a concern.
It is somewhere in the forum... the argument goes that MGTOW don't want to get married because they hate women, so.. hate group right there... what hate groups do? terrorism of course.. easy pie, MGTOW are terrorists too... have any question? we can drop some links about Elliot Rodgers, Charles Manson and Adolf Hitler, they all have penis and they all look very MGTOW... what other evidence do you need?
This is entering crackpot territory. If society ever reaches the point where they're labelling unmarried people terrorists then you will have much bigger problems relating to erasure of constitutional freedom. :screwy: No culture in human history has ever labelled the non married as such. Feminism is the movement that argued men are not entitled to a wife or a partner. Which is the very opposite of thinking non married men are terrorists.


The only reason to focus your ire on feminism is if you really do want to get married but are complaining how feminism ruined it. But a feminist can quite rationally say that remnants of patriarchal values is what has caused family law to remain outdated with regards to modern gender relations. They can cite Sweden - the most feminist country in the world - as an example of a place that has updated their family/divorce law to reflect modern times. as a result of feminism, not in spite of it.

If anything you should be thanking feminism. It has laid bare the truth about how male and female relationships operate, a truth that had long been obscured by poetic romanticism and hokey notions of "true love" and "honour" and "chivalry". Feminism, and especially the sexual revolution, has caused or is causing a liberation of men away from traditional roles of provider, protector aka meatshield, and pursuer. There was no pre feminism golden age for men. They were expected to work till they dropped, in support of a wife and family. Feminism is MGTOW's necessary precursor. MGTOW representing a freeing of men from culturally expected roles.

Based on what you've said, the board you should be invading is a politically conservative board that strongly believes in and campaigns for marriage.

User avatar
SimpleMan
member
member
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 10:49 2017
Location: US

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by SimpleMan » Tue Jan 9, 11:29 2018

Pikachu wrote:
Tue Jan 9, 1:52 2018
This is entering crackpot territory. If society ever reaches the point where they're labelling unmarried people terrorists then you will have much bigger problems relating to erasure of constitutional freedom. :screwy: No culture in human history has ever labelled the non married as such. Feminism is the movement that argued men are not entitled to a wife or a partner. Which is the very opposite of thinking non married men are terrorists.
But... did you follow the giving links that where making the point?
The only reason to focus your ire on feminism is if you really do want to get married but are complaining how feminism ruined it. But a feminist can quite rationally say that remnants of patriarchal values is what has caused family law to remain outdated with regards to modern gender relations. They can cite Sweden - the most feminist country in the world - as an example of a place that has updated their family/divorce law to reflect modern times. as a result of feminism, not in spite of it.
At some point I thought about it, right now it is not really an option anymore...

I agree with the part that old school marriage was not really any much better than modern one... so I wouldn't say it was ruined, I would say it have not being improved at all, so far.
If anything you should be thanking feminism. It has laid bare the truth about how male and female relationships operate, a truth that had long been obscured by poetic romanticism and hokey notions of "true love" and "honour" and "chivalry".
It gives me chills to the bones to think how many idiots have sacrificed themselves for those notions you list there... so whoever ended up with that stuff, actually did a great service to humankind.
Feminism, and especially the sexual revolution, has caused or is causing a liberation of men away from traditional roles of provider, protector aka meatshield, and pursuer. There was no pre feminism golden age for men. They were expected to work till they dropped, in support of a wife and family. Feminism is MGTOW's necessary precursor. MGTOW representing a freeing of men from culturally expected roles.
Well, I can testify that I am indeed liberated from those roles... LOL.
Based on what you've said, the board you should be invading is a politically conservative board that strongly believes in and campaigns for marriage.
I don't think i am doing an invasion here...

User avatar
DarkOne
member
member
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon Apr 6, 5:42 2015
Location: US

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by DarkOne » Tue Jan 9, 11:59 2018

SimpleMan wrote:
Tue Jan 9, 11:29 2018
I don't think i am doing an invasion here...
Highly debatable...
"Winston Churchill once said 'The eyes are the windows of your face.' " -A man who's very scared of plants.

Plotthickens
member
member
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 17:21 2017

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by Plotthickens » Tue Jan 9, 13:37 2018

DarkOne wrote:
Tue Jan 9, 11:59 2018
SimpleMan wrote:
Tue Jan 9, 11:29 2018
I don't think i am doing an invasion here...
Highly debatable...
Seconded, and I'm a fucking noob.
DaHjaj 'oH QaQ jaj gerbils vISop

Pikachu
member
member
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 9:22 2016

Re: MGTOW, grasseaters=byproducts

Post by Pikachu » Tue Jan 9, 14:04 2018

7 MGTOW topics in 15 days, on a feminist forum with very low posting frequency. And you say you're not doing activism, SimpleMan. Despite the fact that one of your stated reasons is to try to get feminists to understand MGTOW so they won't perpetuate the idea that MGTOW is a hate group.You claim that posting stuff online is not activism. So by your logic the hashtag MeToo and #YesAllWomen do not qualify as activism?

Locked