TOO MANY TIMES. TIME TO SHOUT IT.

Moderators: Enigma, Sonic#

Mordak

TOO MANY TIMES. TIME TO SHOUT IT.

Post by Mordak » Wed Jan 17, 9:42 2018

#metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you. #metoo so fuck you.

<3 Mordak and all of us who will never be silent. We are unknown people around the globe affected by loss of consent, molestation and rape. Without our voices, without the ability to safely report sex crimes, the world will never be a better place.
:australia: :b2: :b3: :b4: :b1:

melsbells

Re: TOO MANY TIMES. TIME TO SHOUT IT.

Post by melsbells » Wed Jan 17, 15:51 2018

If I ever shouted, I'm whispering now. Maybe I've been successfully silenced. I ran out of routes to follow. Who is it that wants me to stand up and shout when they wouldn't even lend me their whispers when we had a case? And it's not their fault, but it's not mine either if I can't shout.

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Wed Jan 17, 22:15 2018

Never stop shouting. Scream from the top of the mountains. I've suffered since I was only 9 years old. I've dealt with becoming the black sheep of the family. I've become a pariah for the sake of shouting for my own sake and the sake of others around me, too. If you feel you're not being heard, go to your doctor and the police, they are mandatory reporters pretty much globally. Make the world a better place. Report those online who you see silencing others. In an online world, it's all we can do to beat these monsters.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Jan 18, 16:18 2018

#me too.

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Thu Jan 18, 22:09 2018

:( I'm so sorry to hear that. Know that this is a safe place for women and men to vent and rant and get emotional support. I know I sound like a fuck-knuckle sometimes but I've been here for like, 15 years. Please know you're okay to do whatever you need, and if you want support or phone numbers to call for more action, let us know and we can run around and find ways to help. The boards are a bit quieter now we have "social media" but we're always around. You can always pm me or any of the moderators or admin and we'll be here to talk. You're not alone.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Fri Jan 19, 6:15 2018

That's suprisingly very kind of you. The gesture is much appreciated.

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Fri Jan 19, 6:58 2018

I forget a lot of the time that I must sound like a true arsehole. But I'm not. I can promise I'm a prick and a bit of a bitchy woman and that I come across as rough-as-guts but mate, I'm here for all you gals and guys here on spacefem. Life can be shit when you have no one irl to reach out to. I know that for a fact. I'm here, and I feel ya, buddy. I know what it's like to feel silenced and I think I got a little carried away the other night when I was drunk and sad and shitposting like a sad drunk twit.So, lets walk through these dark times together. There are literally millions upon millions of people walking through these dark times out there around the globe, and if we all walk together we CAN change the world. Speak up. Speak out. We will hear you. We can help.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Fri Jan 19, 13:55 2018

Much love.

Personally though, I'm fine with my situation. I consider it in the past and leave it there. It resurfaced once after I had almost forgotten about it but it doesnt bother me these days. I have soo much more that does and soo much more to fight for thats beyond my own personal welfare that its daunting.

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Sat Jan 20, 4:36 2018

#metoo TRIGGER WARNING. sexual assault twice and r*ped once. one was an almost complete stranger/freak and the other two i "knew." sexually harassed tons. j/w when scum are going to stop hurting people.
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Sat Jan 20, 5:11 2018

Oh mate, I'm really sorry to hear that. Again, know that you aren't alone, and that we are here to listen <3

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Sat Jan 20, 18:21 2018

thank you!
:gf: :devil: :syringe: