Frappe
4%
From a can or bottle
2%

Total votes: 45

Sonic#

Coffee

Post by Sonic# » Tue Dec 19, 14:33 2017

What's your coffee jam? What can't you stand?

octarineoboe

Re: Coffee

Post by octarineoboe » Tue Dec 19, 15:48 2017

I am the least morning person to have ever morninged, so I’m not that picky when I’m trying to wake up, I’ll take okay drip coffee because it’s easy. Not black, but basically any variety of milk or cream will do. I like other varieties of coffee too. Keurigs might be my line - all the keurig Coffee I’ve tried has been terrible, so I avoid it if possible.

Enigma

Post by Enigma » Tue Dec 19, 16:48 2017

I take it either black or with a bit of milk or cream depending on my mood. I'll basically drink anything that's coffee, I'm not picky. Mind you the dark roast from Tim Hortons is fantastic so id probably say that's my favourite? Other than my yearly pumpkin spice latte which is heavenly.
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

rowan

Post by rowan » Tue Dec 19, 22:39 2017

I like coffee, and if it's bad coffee I'll just dilute it with creamer and sugar. Starbucks always tastes burnt to me though, I don't like their stuff. Caribou is good. But mostly I just make my medium or dark roast and drink that.

I was drinking pretty much all black but then I discovered SO Delicious hazlenut creamer and was drinking that and then they stopped carrying it WHYYYYYYYY I am so sad. :( :( :(

I'm tempted to put nog in my coffee and see what that's like. Has anyone tried that?
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Wed Dec 20, 5:42 2017

I loveeeeee coffee. I drank a lot of iced egg nog lattes in November and they're delicious. Starbucks definitely doesn't taste as good to me as the smaller places around here but they're convenient and I use their drive-thrus a lot unfortunately.
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

DarkOne

Post by DarkOne » Wed Dec 20, 6:29 2017

I drink coffee-tinted, coffee-flavored milk, and am pretty much the opposite of a coffee snob. Often, I use instant coffee like kids use powdered chocolate milk mix. I rarely pay for a cup of coffee, though, and if I do, it's usually from the gas-station off-brand machines. Most of they time I make instant-coffee or brew 2-3 cups at a time.

Yes, I've done nog-coffee. Like it. But, like I said, mine turns out more like coffee-flavored nog. No eggs. Drinkable eggs are gross.
"Winston Churchill once said 'The eyes are the windows of your face.' " -A man who's very scared of plants.

Taurwen

Post by Taurwen » Wed Dec 20, 20:43 2017

I drink pretty much anything, I am a coffee snob though so you'll here me complain about the crap I've just willingly consumed lol

Bork

Post by Bork » Wed Dec 20, 21:36 2017

Usually with a bit of milk, or as a latte. In the summer I'll sometimes go for cold pressed, especially when they have the specialty cold presses with spices and stuff. Super delicious.

How in the world are you going to drink coffee pre-ground? You still have to brew it first.
And if I get coffee beans from a shop and have them grind it, does that count? Or are you only talking about Folgers or something like that?
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature. :polarbear:

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Wed Dec 20, 22:37 2017

^ I was thinking of something like Folgers.

I prefer mochas most of all. After that, I'll do a nitro coffee. If it's regular coffee, I'll only drink it black. Because I don't often drink ordinary coffee, I don't have strong preferences about how it's made or sourced. If there's anything you'd recommend, I'm open to trying it.

Rainbow Dolphins

Post by Rainbow Dolphins » Sat Dec 23, 20:33 2017

I was not able to select enough options, if that tells you how much of a coffee freak I am. It's gotten so bad that I have been adding a shot of espresso to my regular cup of coffee at work. A little milk if it's available, if we're out of milk then black. I have done egg nog but it's a little sweet for me. At a coffee shop I typically order a plain latte. I just got a French press at home and I am digging it, it doesn't get bitter at all and the acidity is just right. You just have to use REALLY hot water. I also usually have cold brew in the fridge and I really like these: https://www.lacolombe.com/products/draft-latte It's a nitro latte in a can! And I'm not supposed to have sugary drinks, this is the only company that makes one with no sugar added that I can find.

If I don't have to work then a little rumchata never hurts. Or scotch.
"Everything's gonna be OK soon, maybe tomorrow- maybe the next day." -the Mountain Goats
:chainsaw:!

monk

Post by monk » Sun Dec 24, 0:00 2017

black, or w/half&half. Intravenously of course.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? - Pink Floyd.
Sonic# wrote:If these opinions don't matter to you at all, then you are unfit for conversation

Neko

Post by Neko » Sun Dec 24, 12:22 2017

Iced. I haven't tried cold brewing so I just make stupid-strong coffee and dump it over ice. It ends up being more like milk that thinks it's coffee. I'm not really a fan of the bean water, to be honest. I love the smell more than anything else about it.

Tea, on the other hand, rocks my... various things that rhyme with rocks.
:sun: The future's bright, Lit up with nowhere to go :earth:

SimpleMan

Post by SimpleMan » Sun Dec 24, 20:41 2017

no answering because there was not option for coffee with milk.

MFS

Post by MFS » Sun Dec 24, 21:14 2017

umm... I hate coffee. In general, I do not understand hot beverages. Why would I do that?
It's a big world, and it never stays the same.
:spork: :apple: OMG I LOOOVES TO CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!!!!
squeaky: you can take my base, but you can never take my pie