glowing in the dark...

cool
100%
or not cool
No votes

Total votes: 19

little jim

Post by little jim » Fri Jan 3, 23:31 2003

Sqee!! I made a typo! ((Slaps self on hand)) Bad Ryann...I'm going to go take a typing class now...

little jim

Post by little jim » Fri Jan 3, 23:33 2003

Worldhtml wrote:
Stalker Boy wrote:
MFS wrote::fire: :roll: :b1: :b2: :b3: :b4: :drip: :anvil: :blob2: :dance2: :blob2: :anvil: :drip: :b4: :b3: :b2: :b1: :roll: :fire:

:puke: :taco:

:fire: :roll: :b1: :b2: :b3: :b4: :drip: :anvil: :blob2: :dance2: :blob2: :anvil: :drip: :b4: :b3: :b2: :b1: :roll: :fire:
I think that is the scariest thing I have ever seen.

thats not the scariest thing i have ever saw...i think it looks really cool
I agree...Very...very cool.

angry-amy

Re: haha

Post by angry-amy » Fri Jan 3, 23:45 2003

Worldhtml wrote:i had the glow in the dark stars in my room...but then they started to look gay in my room so i took them out...:p
please refrain from using words (such as gay) that describe a group of people when trying to express your displeasure with something or someone.
"I am NOT an angry girl, but it seems that I've got everyone fooled. Everytime i say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to MY anger, and never THEIR OWN fear."
-Ani DiFranco

FernGully

Post by FernGully » Fri Jan 3, 23:55 2003

More!

You can edit your message by clicking the little gazeebo/pencil/cylinder witha pointy end in the top right hand corner of your post.
You need not post again to correct it.
:fern:

Support Ferno-Raavynism! Down with oppressive Draakism!

Worldhtml

Post by Worldhtml » Sat Jan 4, 10:03 2003

sorry about that there all fixed...:D
i didnt mean it like that though i just ment they didnt fit in my room they kinda just looked wierd

angry-amy

Post by angry-amy » Sat Jan 4, 11:21 2003

Worldhtml wrote:sorry about that there all fixed...:D
i didnt mean it like that though i just ment they didnt fit in my room they kinda just looked wierd
you can say the word gay here. as in hey everyone "i'm gay. i am a boy and i like other boys." but the problem comes into play when "dont mean it like that"

dont appologise for not meaning to use the word gay in a negative way and say at the end of that same sentence that you were using the word as a replacement for Weird.

and by the way- just cuz you fixed something by editing it doesnt mean that you didnt say what you said. it doesnt make it any better.
"I am NOT an angry girl, but it seems that I've got everyone fooled. Everytime i say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to MY anger, and never THEIR OWN fear."
-Ani DiFranco

A.K.A. Z

Post by A.K.A. Z » Sat Jan 4, 11:22 2003

Well what about queer. Can we say queer to mean weird, since it really does mean weird? :P
"The strategic adversary is fascism... the fascism in us all, in our heads and in our everyday behavior, the fascism that causes us to love power, to desire the very thing that dominates and exploits us." Foucault

Worldhtml

Post by Worldhtml » Sat Jan 4, 12:45 2003

ok everyone lets get back to glowing in the dark ok...:P
Yeah I Know Im Back And Everyone Probably Hates Me But Whatever. Im Here And Your Dealing With Me. Ha Well Peace Man!

FernGully

Post by FernGully » Sat Jan 4, 13:56 2003

Well the real meaning really is weird afterall...
Then again, the real meaning of another word associated with homosexuality really means bundle of twigs. Try to incorporate that one!
:fern:

Support Ferno-Raavynism! Down with oppressive Draakism!

SBC

Post by SBC » Sat Jan 4, 14:03 2003

FernGully wrote:Well the real meaning really is weird afterall...
Then again, the real meaning of another word associated with homosexuality really means bundle of twigs. Try to incorporate that one!
yeah in english class it was one of our words and everyone was like "a bundle of sticks? what?"
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Jimi Hendrix

Tweek

Post by Tweek » Sat Jan 4, 14:34 2003

FernGully wrote:Well the real meaning really is weird afterall...
That word also means a type of meatball :P
ARG!!! I NEED COFFEE!!!

A.K.A. Z

Post by A.K.A. Z » Sat Jan 4, 15:54 2003

Fag means a cigarette in England.
"The strategic adversary is fascism... the fascism in us all, in our heads and in our everyday behavior, the fascism that causes us to love power, to desire the very thing that dominates and exploits us." Foucault

tanooki

Re: haha

Post by tanooki » Sat Jan 4, 18:26 2003

angry-amy wrote:
Worldhtml wrote:i had the glow in the dark stars in my room...but then they started to look gay in my room so i took them out...:p
please refrain from using words (such as gay) that describe a group of people when trying to express your displeasure with something or someone.
amy snapped me on this one too and now i refrain from using it that way ;)

i am so gay :D , gay also means happy last time i checked :)
who let the dogs out... woof woof woof woof :puppy:

Rainbow Dolphins

Post by Rainbow Dolphins » Sat Jan 4, 18:43 2003

I have glow in the dark dragonflys that my freind gave me. I never hung them up though because I have no tape.

I think glowing in the dark would be majorly weird (but that's hardly a bad thing), but good for people who are afraid of the dark. I think it'd be cool to glow hot pink. W00t!! It'd be great if you could stop glowing whenever you want, and then start glowing again whenever you want. Oh and would your blood glow?? Because THAT would be freaky. Or if your guts glowed... OK this is getting gross. I will stop now because this can only get worse.
"Everything's gonna be OK soon, maybe tomorrow- maybe the next day." -the Mountain Goats
:chainsaw:!

Worldhtml

Post by Worldhtml » Sun Jan 5, 23:56 2003

yayy...finnally back to glowing in the dark and getting off every meaning there is for the word gay and fag...and every meaning in other countries
Yeah I Know Im Back And Everyone Probably Hates Me But Whatever. Im Here And Your Dealing With Me. Ha Well Peace Man!

angry-amy

Post by angry-amy » Mon Jan 6, 0:14 2003

Worldhtml wrote:yayy...finnally back to glowing in the dark and getting off every meaning there is for the word gay and fag...and every meaning in other countries
lets throw a party cuz the heat is off the guy who is ignorant.

i have zero tolerance for zero intelligence
-Ani DiFranco

Rainbow Dolphins

Post by Rainbow Dolphins » Mon Jan 6, 0:33 2003

~~sigh~~ here goes...

I cut myself today and my blood glowed. It was pretttttttty freaky. Only it was this brown color- and OMS!! I didn't know glowing brown was even possible!! But the blood was still red. Anyway I think it was because everyone else in the place was smoking (EVEN though there was a :nosmoke: sigh!!) and I thought it affected me somehow when the :sun: light hit the blood through the window. Then I realized my :sock: :sock: were on fire!! I figured out that the ciggeratte smoke had stuck to the blood and the heat from my :flame: :sock: :sock: caused the blood to expand and then the ciggeratte smoke had this weird reaction to the hot liquid and unstuck from the blood and became it's gasious self again, and the firelight illiminated it and made it LOOK like it was glowing.

OK, I told you my smiley storied were horrible. (Please note: all above was total crap and never happened.)
"Everything's gonna be OK soon, maybe tomorrow- maybe the next day." -the Mountain Goats
:chainsaw:!