I'm a returning member, and I hope you'll have me again.

Whatever weirdo topics you feel like bringing up

Moderators: MFS, monk

Hamm

I'm a returning member, and I hope you'll have me again.

Post by Hamm » Mon Aug 19, 0:21 2013

So, I was Lucretia. I told SpaceFem that I was in my lengthy email for the activation process so I hope that means that's okay.

I'm not that person anymore. I'm a Feminist and I've received significantly more education and I'm in a much kinder phase of my life. I was intolerable and stupid and ignorant and cruel and I hope I can redeem myself through better participation this time around. As I said in the aforementioned email, I share no more affinity with that former husk of myself than I share with a strange person. However, I still bear the burden of that criminal husk and for it I apologise to everyone for every offense I committed. I don't want to offend or hurt or bother anyone. I want to help people and to have interesting discussions. I love people very much.

So, it's been a few years and I've been up to a lot. I became a Feminist, for one thing. My life has been significantly better since that time. I'm also a sometimes Marxist. I got a Bachelor's degree and I live in Los Angeles where I'm pursuing Acting. I'm in an Avant-Garde play right now. I'm in a long term relationship with a woman I love very much. I have a tremendously sized house cat named Hamburger.

I hope the memory of me is not too horrible to prevent reconciliation. I admire everyone I knew on this forum a great deal and I hope we can be friends.

Mathmo

Re: I'm a returning member, and I hope you'll have me again.

Post by Mathmo » Mon Aug 19, 2:49 2013

Welcome back :)

johnmichaelreed

Post by johnmichaelreed » Tue Aug 20, 16:30 2013

Yello. btw, being a feminist doesn't transform everything - you're still you inside.

lovernotafighter

Post by lovernotafighter » Wed Aug 21, 18:25 2013

I don't know you, but Welcome back. :) May you find solace and comradarie here.
"I am in LOVE with myself." -My self

great girl wonder

Post by great girl wonder » Thu Aug 22, 22:50 2013

I remember the name but I don't recall hating you so welcome back! ;)(that was a playful joke since you can't hear the inflection in my voice)

I've had a few friends with seriously large housecats and I wonder if they are secretly part lion and one day they'll chase down a neighbor dog and snap its neck.

Anyway, welcome back!
It is a far better thing to love than to be loved; to adore than be adored. -David Turrill, An Apology for Autumn
monk wrote:so what you're saying is that great girl wonder beat the pants off you?