Moderators: MFS, monk

spacebot

Happy birthday DarkOne!

Post by spacebot » Sun Mar 19, 2:01 2017

Happy birthday DarkOne!

melsbells

Re: Happy birthday DarkOne!

Post by melsbells » Sun Mar 19, 15:10 2017

Happy Birthday! I tried to find you a present that had something to do with building continents, but the google offered me tool and dye manufacturing, economic growth in Africa, architechture in South America, and kids' books that looked promising until I looked into them. So instead, to tie in continence and continents, I found this little tidbit about mice
It’s been said that mice are incontinent, but the truth is much more sinister. Mice constantly urinate, on purpose, to mark out their territory. They also leave about 80 faecal pellets behind them as they travel.
Ugh, you deserve better than that. Happy almost Spring! Have a monotrome!

DarkOne

Post by DarkOne » Mon Mar 20, 6:04 2017

Thanks! :D :D :D I appreciate punnyness and dorky links and monotremes. I wandered from mouse pee on to mouse singing (which I didn't know was a thing), and I'm not sure if I'm more fascinated by mouse song or worried that I'll still think it's chirping birds if I ever come across it.

I've named my 'dorable monotreme Minerva. I don't care if that little nub means it's male. It's Minerva.
"Winston Churchill once said 'The eyes are the windows of your face.' " -A man who's very scared of plants.

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Mon Mar 20, 9:11 2017

Happy birthday DarkOne! I know it's not the same thing as a monotrome, but I got you a chinchilla butt.

Here's to writing sentences that likely no one in the English language has used.

Tweek

Post by Tweek » Mon Mar 20, 10:38 2017

Happy birthday DarkOne; I hope you have a great day :)
ARG!!! I NEED COFFEE!!!

DarkOne

Post by DarkOne » Tue Mar 21, 8:57 2017

Thanks for birthday wishes, fluffy butts and a glimpse of trailblazing in English language combination. :D Had a pretty nice day. Today, though, back spasms. Meh, it was good while it lasted.
"Winston Churchill once said 'The eyes are the windows of your face.' " -A man who's very scared of plants.

iamthegate

Post by iamthegate » Tue Mar 21, 14:51 2017

Sonic# wrote:Happy birthday DarkOne! I know it's not the same thing as a monotrome, but I got you a chinchilla butt.
chinchilla butts are the best butts. Or at least the fluffiest.

rowan

Post by rowan » Thu Mar 23, 21:46 2017

Happy belated birthday! I got you some arnica gel for your back:

Hope it feels better!
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!

DarkOne

Post by DarkOne » Fri Mar 24, 8:09 2017

rowan wrote:Hope it feels better!
Thanks. It does. The spasms have subsided, but the muscle relaxants turned me useless for a day.
OK, so I'd heard of Arnica, but had never really looked into it. The interwebz accounts are fascinating!: "It works, we're not sure why, in theory it shouldn't, I understand this, but seriously it works!" Reminds me of Vicks Vapor Rub on foot soles for coughs: I don't understand the science behind it, but it seems to help. Now I'm intrigued... Home experiments are in order. :D