Whatever weirdo topics you feel like bringing up
Moderators: MFS, monk
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Jan 19, 11:11 2003
- Posts: 5015
- Joined: Fri Aug 30, 3:02 2002
- Location: England
I like to go for a walk around the church yard but I confess it is a while since I attended a church service.
ARG!!! I NEED COFFEE!!!
- Posts: 4094
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 13:09 2003
- Location: Outdoors, or wishing I was
I do not. Being in nature and certain live music experiences sometimes feel like my versions of church.
Picture a bright blue ball just spinning, spinning free
Dizzy with possibility
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Sat Jul 2, 9:33 2016
I keep meaning to go, but it's hard to get out of bed early enough on Sunday. It's been awhile (and my MIL is a minister, we really have so little excuse lol)
- Posts: 4725
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 6:42 2004
- Location: Next Tuesday
Nope. I'm Jewish. But I also don't go to synagogue that much either.
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sun May 17, 10:26 2015
... does on holidays count, to watch the pretty things and the amazing buildings churched often are?
- Posts: 9619
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 11:01 2004
- Location: US
nah. sometimes I vaguely contemplate it, but meh
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!