Whatever weirdo topics you feel like bringing up
Moderators: MFS, monk
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sun Jan 19, 11:11 2003
what would you do with a wildebeest?
- Posts: 4094
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 13:09 2003
- Location: Outdoors, or wishing I was
Put a tracking collar on it and study its movements.
Picture a bright blue ball just spinning, spinning free
Dizzy with possibility
- Posts: 5007
- Joined: Fri Aug 30, 3:02 2002
- Location: England
I'd watch the herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain.
ARG!!! I NEED COFFEE!!!
- Posts: 436
- Joined: Mon Apr 6, 5:42 2015
- Location: US
I'd ask it "Do most people call you wildebeest, or gnu? And which would you rather go by? Because, to be honest, I don;t think I've ever used the word 'wildebeest'" And, of course, the wildebeest responds 'cause this is my fantasy.
"Winston Churchill once said 'The eyes are the windows of your face.' " -A man who's very scared of plants.
- Posts: 8257
- Joined: Tue Sep 2, 11:44 2003
- Location: wherever I am, I'm probably sitting on my ass
Take it hiking a lot, I think it would like that.
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature.