Whatever weirdo topics you feel like bringing up
Moderators: MFS, monk
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sun Jan 19, 11:11 2003
what are your sheets made of?
- Posts: 3829
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 10:22 2004
- Location: Canada
The skins of my enemies.
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"
- Posts: 5159
- Joined: Sat Nov 7, 9:37 2009
- Location: Georgia, US
Cotton? I mean, they're warm but nothing fancy, like the skins of my enemies.
- Posts: 9567
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 11:01 2004
- Location: US
I have no idea? Some kind of cloth though. *envies Enigma*
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!
- Posts: 4707
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 6:42 2004
- Location: Next Tuesday
Cotton I think.
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.
- Posts: 8257
- Joined: Tue Sep 2, 11:44 2003
- Location: wherever I am, I'm probably sitting on my ass
Fabric. Probably cotton?
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature.