Whatever weirdo topics you feel like bringing up
Moderators: MFS, monk
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Sun Jan 19, 11:11 2003
what do you like on your waffles?
- Posts: 8467
- Joined: Tue Sep 2, 11:44 2003
- Location: wherever I am, I'm probably sitting on my ass
Syrup and chocolate chips. Unless they're savory waffles, in which case I usually just eat them without toppings.
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature.
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 6:45 2014
- Location: Finland
Bork, please explain savory waffles to me, so I can make them and put them in my mouth.
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri Jun 9, 12:05 2017
Indeed, I am curious a well. I used to eat those cinnamon waffles Eggo had with nothing on them but, I have a strong feeling that's not what you are talking about. What are we missing?
- Posts: 5601
- Joined: Sat Nov 7, 9:37 2009
- Location: Georgia, US
Chocolate chips make an optimal waffle.
I would imagine chicken and waffles being a savory option.