What do you want to learn how to do?

Whatever weirdo topics you feel like bringing up

Moderators: MFS, monk

spacebot

Post by spacebot » Sat Dec 29, 2:04 2018

Skeezy

Re: What do you want to learn how to do?

Post by Skeezy » Tue Jan 22, 8:45 2019

Oh good question.

Well pretty soon Im going to start writing a book. Its a sci fi novel. Posting here and other places makes me realize how long I've been out of school. The other day I had a brain fart while trying to spell lingerie. I'm also aware that my punctuation and grammar needs work.

Another thing I want to do is learn how to properly is write a screenplay. The story is something thats been in my head since I was 12 and has ideas taken from a multitude of franchises thrown together with my own original story. I'm really hoping I finish it one day soon as that would be a life achievement, something I love that hopefully the world would enjoy. I plan on it being a trilogy and the I.P. would definitely be marketable. The hardest part after writing would be pitching to get it made into a movie which is the ultimate goal.

Neko

Post by Neko » Thu Jan 24, 15:14 2019

Too many things.
:sun: The future's bright, Lit up with nowhere to go :earth:

octarineoboe

Post by octarineoboe » Sun Jan 27, 16:06 2019

tap dance! I tried to take a friend's class but it was cancelled due to low enrollment.

I also think it would be fun to learn to play the bassoon, just to be a double reed completist.