14%
yes. i write daily.
25%
journaling? whats that?
8%

Total votes: 36

cheezygoodness

Post by cheezygoodness » Sat Feb 8, 19:35 2003

i write daily but it's mostly song lyrics.
we're not lazy we just have reasonable goals.

zoe.

Post by zoe. » Sat Feb 8, 19:42 2003

i have an online diary thats really more of a documentation of what i did that day. its pretty boring.
i also have a my thought book, which i refer to as "Book" when i write to him (i've given it a guys persona, something like that). at the top of each page it has a quote or a song lyric or something. its not really like a diary, because i dont write in it every day, i just write what i think. hence the title of "thought book."
i'm not all that cool. but i hope i will be someday.

FernGully

Post by FernGully » Sat Feb 8, 19:50 2003

I dont know how to read or write.
:fern:

Support Ferno-Raavynism! Down with oppressive Draakism!

hot_tamale_777

Post by hot_tamale_777 » Sat Feb 8, 23:43 2003

cheezygoodness wrote:i write daily but it's mostly song lyrics.
You write songs? That is so cool! I wish I could write songs...*sighs*
"Be ITALIAN!"- Famous Random Quote from Mrs. Thurman, my music teacher.
:monkey: beacause they're cute
la la la la la.....

angry-amy

Post by angry-amy » Sun Feb 9, 10:58 2003

zoe. wrote:its not really like a diary, because i dont write in it every day, i just write what i think. hence the title of "thought book."
so you dont make it a habit to think everyday?
"I am NOT an angry girl, but it seems that I've got everyone fooled. Everytime i say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to MY anger, and never THEIR OWN fear."
-Ani DiFranco

BCG

Post by BCG » Sun Feb 9, 11:13 2003

angry-amy wrote:
zoe. wrote:its not really like a diary, because i dont write in it every day, i just write what i think. hence the title of "thought book."
so you dont make it a habit to think everyday?
I guess sometimes there's nothing interesting to think about. :)

I keep an online diary. Two, actually. In my public one, I write the general goings-on of my life. I rant about school or I gush about a movie. All in all, it's not that exciting. My private diary is for my love life (or lack thereof). I haven't written in it in a while, though, which is a good sign. Mostly, I write there when something goes terribly wrong.

And I suppose another form of journaling would be the notebook that zoe and I keep. Since the beginning of the school year, we've kept a black notebook that we write notes to each other in. It ends up being mostly a journal that we both read/write in, not really conversation. The notebook is almost all filled up. It was long.
-Katrina
Leader of the Virgin Crew
:diamond: Hymens are a girl's best friend. :diamond:

_blank_

Re: do you keep a journal?

Post by _blank_ » Sun Feb 9, 13:46 2003

angry-amy wrote: medical research has shown that people who journal are less likely to suffer from high blood pressure, and have better sleep patterns.
hmm...i'm not entirely sure that this is true. sometimes my journals (i have 2) keep me up later than i'd stay up usually. if you ever read them, you would first notice my schizoid tendencies, and then notice the strange hours in which i write. like 5.46 in the morning. maybe that's just because i'm a night person anyway. oh well...
anna nicole smith ate my little brother.

RevetWolf

Post by RevetWolf » Sun Feb 9, 13:52 2003

I used to try to keep paper journals all the time. I would end up doodling in them or using the paper for notes to myself, but not so far as a diary. Then of course I found LiveJournal and I post in it pretty sporatically. I do keep a sketchpad by and do things and studies in that. Does that count as a journal? I think yes because it does track my progress in drawing. (Little as that may be.)
Much Love,
RevetWolf!

:fire: :ducky: :fire:
New Firegod, Ducky!

BrightOrangeGoldfish

Post by BrightOrangeGoldfish » Mon Feb 10, 9:57 2003

I only write when I am really ticked, really happy, or something major happened.

cheezygoodness

Post by cheezygoodness » Mon Feb 10, 12:11 2003

^ which for me is pretty much everyday...i have a screwed up life.
we're not lazy we just have reasonable goals.

empz2286

Post by empz2286 » Mon Feb 10, 17:23 2003

I did have one for a about 6 months with a weekly entry , just with highlights and the odd moan/ place to vent stress , specaily about arguments with my mum .... Unfortuanatly she read it and altho we've kind of put it behind us now if we're in a heated argument she quotes mean things i've said, even tho i explained to her in was full of crap and meant nothng to anyone but me . she can also use my insecurites i wote about to put me down , so i don't bother with a journal anymore caused to much ciaos :monkey:
Burn baby burn

angry-amy

Post by angry-amy » Mon Feb 10, 17:34 2003

that sucks empz. did she have a good reason for reading your journal? or was it simply because she couldnt control herself?
"I am NOT an angry girl, but it seems that I've got everyone fooled. Everytime i say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to MY anger, and never THEIR OWN fear."
-Ani DiFranco

empz2286

Post by empz2286 » Tue Feb 11, 13:08 2003

gettin used tothis posting thing... My mum says it was my fault coz id left it on my bed and the temptaion was oviously too much for her! :monkey:
Burn baby burn