Female Artists and the nude:

Moderators: Enigma, Sonic#

Endymion

Female Artists and the nude:

Post by Endymion » Sat Jun 15, 7:31 2019

At least in the past women were discouraged from depicting the nude and as a result of this and that there was many fewer professional female artists as compared to male artists, there are not many known examples of female artists depicting the nude. Many people may just assume that any nude image they see was done by a man, but that is not so. While being in the minority nudes were produced by female artists and many of them I feel are beautiful. Also it is my impression that female artists depict more diverse nude subjects. As the title indicates there will be images of nudes in this topic. My plan is to show both female and males nudes, most of which would be of the type that would be displayed in museums or normal art galleries and many if not most are displayed in museums. I do not want to shock people or cause distress. Some of the pictures I will post in the topic, but if I feel if an image is too explicit for some I will link to is and put a description of the image so people can chose to view it or not.

To start with here is an image of a large (9’ 8” x 12’ 5”) painting entitled “Bacchanal” or sometimes “The Triumph of Bacchus” or “The Procession of Bacchus” that was painted c. 1650 to c.1656 by, in current times, the little known artist Michaelina Wautier.

It was rediscovered by the art historian Katlijne Van der Stighelen in a museum storeroom during the 1990s. To me this is a very well constructed painting with a good sense of motion. The subjects appear to be progressing in a realistic manner from the woods on the right to the somewhat clouded sky on the left. Also there is a strong feeling of the weight of Bacchus. An interesting aspect to the painting is that the artist depicted herself, starring out at the viewer on the right, among all of these nude or somewhat nude drunken men. A likeness can be seen when comparing her image in the large painting with the artist’s “self-portrait with easel” from the 1640s, below. She is showing herself to be part of this Bacchanal.

This painting along with approximately thirty others by the artist were recently exhibited (2018) at the Museum aan de Stroom and the Rubenshuis, in Antwerp, Belgium. Michealina Wautier was born in Mons, Belgium, in 1604. Other of her paintings had been attributed to male artists, but in searching through records Katlijne Van der Stighelen discovered that they were actually done by this artist. Michealina Wautier’s works also include Saint John the Evangelist (c.1655), Portrait of a young man (1653), Everyone his fancy, Portrait of Two Girls as the Saints Agnes and Dorothy and The mystic marriage of Saint Catherine (1649), as well as a Self Portrait (1647). As in “Bacchanal” the artist is accomplished in her depictions of expressions and details particularly in her Portrait of Two Girls as the Saints Agnes and Dorothy and her painting of the two boys with one blowing bubbles (see here for a video slide show with music of some of the artist’s paintings – 2 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWC92UNOVjg. Note the depiction of the bubble in the later painting as well as the depiction of the grape liquid being squeezed into the mouth of the already drunken Bacchus. It is a shame that this artist’s works had been ignored or incorrectly attributed to other artists for so long and that the painting “Bacchanal” had been hidden in a storeroom.

According to an article Katlijne Van der Stighelen “. . . questions whether Michaelina may also [along with her brother] have had access to live models through an Academy established in Brussels in 1650 – despite the fact that women were only admitted to the Academy in the 19th century – due to the accomplished anatomy shown in her monumental ‘Triumph of Bacchus’’” See here: https://hyperallergic.com/455577/the-cr ... a-wautier/.

Tom,

To be continued
See here for a topic on Women in history: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=50838

See here for a topic on Female Singers: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50851.

See here for a topic on Female Artists and the Nude: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=50860

Endymion

Re: Female Artists and the nude:

Post by Endymion » Fri Jun 21, 8:11 2019

Born near Paris in 1775, Angelique Mongez produced many works of historical subject matter with at least two of them containing male nudes. The first of these was the 1806 “Theseus and Pirithous Clearing the Earth of Brigands, Deliver Two Women from the Hands of their Abductors” (1806, ). Below is a chalk drawing (23.3 feet by 29.5 feet) of that oil on canvas painting, which is now in Russia.

This is a dynamic image with the action flowing from the right to the left and slightly upward. Its strength comes not only from Theseus and Pirithous, but also from the two horses as well as from the leaning tree in the upper right. One of the things that interest me in this work is that the two heroes are nude while the bad guys are clothed. The male nude is a sign of a protector. I do recognize that the situation being depicted is one of a damsel in distress, but it does not have to be perfect to be good.

Next is a black and white image of the painting “The Oath of the Seven Against Thebes” (1826, 10.5 by 14 feet, oil on canvas):

Here is a portrait of Angelique Mongez:

Other paintings by the artist are Astyanax Torn from the Arms of His Mother (shown at the Salon in 1802) and Alexander Mourning the Death of the Wife of Darius (shown in 1804, for which she won a gold medal). She also produced the paintings Orpheus in Hell (1808), The Death of Adonis (1810) and Mars and Venus (1814, see below). In this last painting Mars may have been originally depicted nude, with an 1841 version showing him clothed.

Further because Angelique Mongez was a woman could not show her works for judgment at the Prix de Rome.

Tom,

To be continued
Last edited by Endymion on Wed Jul 3, 8:26 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Endymion

Post by Endymion » Wed Jun 26, 9:24 2019

Aleah Chapin is a painter who was born in Seattle, Washington. Since 2011 she has concentrated on producing paintings of nude older women, with some of these paintings being large. She writes that “The individuals I paint come from my life. They are my aunties, my cousins, my mother, my friends; old and new. They are mothers, writers, dancers, singers, entrepreneurs, musicians, photographers, activists, painters, sculptors, scientists, biologists, funeral directors, goat farmers, book keepers, jewelry designers, coders, doulas, landscape designers, astrologists, fashions designers, actors and film makers.” She has had a number of sole exhibitions of her paintings, both in New York City and in London. The first of these exhibitions was in 2013 and was entitled Aunties Project. She has also participated in group exhibitions including Aging Pride and Women Painting Women: In Earnest both in 2017. This link goes to a picture of the artist along with one of her works – “The Tempest” (2013), Oil on canvas – and a short biography about her: http://www.aleahchapin.com/about.

The following link goes to a video (8 minutes) showing Aleah Chapin being interviewed. In the interview the artist states that “I think I’ve always been pretty in love with the human form and maybe obsessed with painting the human form . . .” In the background of the video one can see many of her paintings. See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs5RMas-qEw.

Next is a video showing the artist’s paintings along with music. Some are close-ups and most are of women (3 ½ minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4gOHGwfRpY.

The artist’s website can be reached at this link: http://www.aleahchapin.com/. By clicking on +paintings the viewer can access many of Aleah Chapin’s nudes going back to 2011. Most are female nudes, but there are some male nudes.

Tom,

To be continued

Endymion

Post by Endymion » Wed Jul 3, 8:30 2019

The artist Angelica Kauffmann was born in 1741, in Switzerland and lived at various times in Italy and England. She painted in the neo-classical style and at times painted nudes including the male nude.

Cupid is normally depicted as a child, but the story of “Cupid and Psyche” is a love story between the two title characters, so when depicting this story Cupid is sometimes shown as a youth or young man. Also, the name “Amor” is sometimes substituted for Cupid. They both refer to the same god. At least two of Angelica Kauffmann’s paintings illustrate the story of “Cupid and Psyche” and in these pictures the artist paints Cupid or Amor as a nude young man.
First “Amor and Psyche” (1792):

This picture illustrates a scene from the story where psyche having opened the jar on her lap has fallen into a deep sleep.

And
“The Legend of Cupid and Psyche” (1800)

In this painting the three women to the right are Psyche and her sisters. An invisible Cupid is observing them.

In Mythology, Ganymede was a beautiful male. Angelica Kauffmann’s image of “Aphrodite, Amor and Ganymede” (c. 1780) shows Amor (Cupid), in the center of the picture, as the child he is generally portrayed as, a draped Ganymede depicted as a young man to the right and a mostly clothed Aphrodite to the left.

Selene was the goddess of the moon in the classical Greek myths. One myth has Selene (sometimes called Diana in this myth), as she traveled across the darken sky spy Endymion a beautiful mortal young man asleep in a field. Selene was then so taken by this young man’s beauty that she stopped just long enough to give him a kiss. Angelica Kauffmann’s painting of that kiss depicts Endymion in the nude lounging on a red cape with a shepherd’s crook and Selene or Diana to the right.

For a long time I couldn’t figure out who the person in the shadows to the left was, but now it seems that he is a Satyr symbolizing lust, so this female artist shows the female Selene lusting after the beautiful nude male Endymion. Eventually Selene has Endymion put into an eternal sleep so he would not age and so she can visit him every night forever or at least long enough for her to have 40 daughters. There are various versions of this myth particularly as to why and who puts Endymion to sleep.

Another of Angelica Kauffmann’s paintings is “Portrait of Prince Henri Lubomirski as Cupid”. In this picture the prince as cupid is neither shown as a young man, nor a young child, but as a boy. This painting shows the prince nude except for a stray piece of red cloth across his lap.

In the past women artists, with some exceptions, generally did not make use of the nude as much as male artists did, either because the women are not allowed equal access, were discouraged from studies of the nude or chose not to study from the nude. The following statement from Laurie Schneider Adams’ book, “A History of Western Art” page 380 indicates this was also the case for Angelica Kauffmann:

“Kauffmann was a member of the Accademia di San Luca in Rome from 1765, but, as a woman, was excluded from figure drawing classes.”

Further, in his book “Art, a History of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture” Frederick Hartt writes the following on page 858:

“Like other women painters, Kauffmann was forbidden to work from the nude, either male or female, and related that all the life studies she ever made were from models draped by sheets, in the presence of her father.”

Angelica Kauffmann was successful during her life time and was one of the founders of the Royal Academy of Art. She is reported to have been a child prodigy.

Here is a link to a video slideshow, with music, of Angelica Kauffmann’s other works (4 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XuBp3s_M8I.

Tom,

To be continued

Endymion

Post by Endymion » Wed Jul 10, 8:06 2019

Harriet Whitney Frishmuth, was a sculptress born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1880. She produced a large number of female nudes and some male nudes. Her largest works are female nudes, which appear to me to be in the art nouveau style (soft curves). Following are links to two videos (both 2 minutes long) showing the artist’s 1924 life size work “The Vine” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. The first has commentary by curator Thayer Tolles. Also seen in the video is a photograph of the artists, along with some of her smaller works, including her 1921 work “The Dancers” a male and female nude, as well as a black and white photograph of the model for "The Vine" Desha Delteil nude. Desha Delteil was a ballet dancer for Fokine Ballet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYSn5yv4ZkU. The second was also filmed at the Met and shows the dancer/choreographer Francesca Harper, dancing alongside The Vine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5vL5FtLPYA.

The third link goes to a video showing Harriet Frishmuth’s 1928 work, “The Bubble” at the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, Arkansas. It is narrated by Rachel Nard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJvgRAKrGnw.

Other female nudes done by the artist are:

“Joy of the Waters” (1912) http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rNlQGTcbROE/S ... CN0947.jpg,

“The Hunt” (1921) http://d1k217qge1tz5p.cloudfront.net/im ... /01187.jpg,

“Chest of the Wave” (1925) http://www.newfocuson.com/uploads/items ... th-274.jpg and

“Call of the Sea” (1924) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rNlQGTcbROE/S ... CN0951.jpg.

One of her male nudes is: “Slavonic Dancer” (1921) modeled by the ballet dancer Leon Barte also of the Fokine Ballet https://www.metmuseum.org/toah/images/h ... .106.3.jpg.

Her work “Rhapsody” (1925) is of both a male and female nude: http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/449 ... 7EE1717B80.

Tom,

To be continued

Endymion

Post by Endymion » Wed Jul 17, 6:36 2019

Born in Hammersmith, England in 1859, Henrietta Rae painted subjects dealing with classic legends, many of these nudes, but as far as I know only painted one in which a nude male was depicted. This is “Zephyrus Wooing Flora” (c. 1888).

In this work the artist positioned her figures so as to form a great swirl of action running from Zephyrus down to Flora then around via the drapery to the upper left. The young man’s body envelops that of the woman and while they don’t touch they are in a virtual embrace as they gaze in each other’s eyes. The flowers in the hair of both figures and those scattered on the ground and laying across Flora’s lap add charm to the picture, while the expressions of the figures show a kindness and even lovingness toward each other. Zephyrus’ wings add drama to the image and I like the flowers in his hair.

Between 1892 and 1894 Henrietta Rae worked on the painting “Psyche Before the Throne of Venus.” This large painting (ten feet by six feet, four inches) contains approximately 14 figures, all female. The figures are mainly in two groups, the smaller near the prostrated, half naked figure of Psyche to the lower right and the larger near the nude figure of Venus on her throne to the left. This scene illustrates the part of the story where Psyche, a mortal, in an attempt to find her husband, Cupid, comes before the goddess. At this point Psyche is so desperate that she puts herself in this position even though she was doubtful of success and fearful that going before the angry Venus might be fatal to her, thus the expression of anguish and desperation shown by the young mortal woman.

This is the artist’s 1903 painting “The Sirens”

And here is her 1904 “Songs of the Morning:

In myth the young Hylas was one of the Argonauts, who when he was sent to get water he was abducted by a group of Nymphs because of his beauty. Here is Henrietta Rae’s version of that event:

This is Henrietta Rae’s “Spring” (c. 1900). It is not a nude, but I like it:

In regard to the artist’s nudes the author Arthur Fish writes in his book “Henrietta Rae” (1905): “As paintings of the nude, of course, they attracted a certain amount of adverse criticism . . . One of these self-constituted guardians of artists’ and the public’s morals wrote to Mrs. Normand [Henrietta Rae’s married name] as a new exhibitor; implored her ‘to pause upon the brink’ and not pervert her artistic gifts of painting such works” (page 36).

Also in his book Mr. Fish book states that “when Mrs. Normand gained entrance to the Royal Academy Schools [in 1877], women students were not allowed to draw from the undraped model,” (page 11) but the following quote from the book suggests that Henrietta Rae was able to gain that experience outside of the school: “To supply the deficiency of the Academy School in respect to women students and the study from the undraped model, a proposal was made by Miss Margaret Dicksee to her fellow students that they should form a life class of their own on co-operative principles. The proposal was enthusiastically received, and the class instituted in Mr. Dicksee’s studio in Fitzroy Square” (page 26).

Tom,

To be continued

Endymion

Post by Endymion » Tue Jul 23, 14:34 2019

Some people may be wondering why I started a topic about female artists and the nude. Well to begin with women artists are capable of deciding for themselves what they want to depict. In the past female artists were not always allowed to study from or in some cases were discouraged from studying from the nude in established art schools. It seems to me that there was a double standard where it was considered more appropriate for a man to look at a nude person than for a woman to do so. In some cases this belief was also held by the female artists themselves. So, I wanted to show that there were female artists who did not go by that double standard and who were able to overcome the barriers that made it difficult for them to undertake that form of expression and to point out evidence that that freedom is now increasing. Prior to the mid-19th century there was a hierarchy in art with the most prestigious form being historical and mythological works, with many figures, many of who were nude and there was and still is the idea that studying from the nude is important in being able to accurately portrait the clothed figure, so any artist who did not study from the nude would have difficulty in producing that most prestigious form of art. In addition at the beginning of this topic I wrote that it was my option that female artists produced a greater diversity of nudes, meaning they used subjects whose bodies were more diverse, an example being the artist Aleah Chaplin who was covered in the second post to this topic. A third reason is that I tend to like the nude.

In 1994, the fine art photographer, Jennette Williams started to take pictures of the older women at a water exercise class. She “. . . admired their camaraderie and how, in contrast [to her] own self-consciousness, they stretched and moved their semi-clad bodies without the slightest awkwardness. (See here: https://library.duke.edu/exhibits/willi ... _note.html for a short essay written by the artist.) Then after 2000 and with financial help from a Guggenheim Foundations grant, she, over a period of some years, photographed women in bathhouses mainly n Budapest, but also in Turkey using the Platinum Printing process. In 2009 Jennette put together a “coffee table” type book, entitled “The Bathers” containing many of these pictures and which was published by Duke University Press. These photographs are of normal middle aged women, many of them who are nude. Jennette Williams writes of these pictures (see photographer’s note) “The sight of women unabashedly at ease in displaying their bodies transformed by age, circumstance, and gravity is hardly commonplace. This only happens when women are living in rather than fighting against their bodies. It is my hope that The Bathers present another way of viewing the female form and, in turn, demonstrates how capacious our definitions of beauty can be.” The following link is to a video of these photographs (4 minutes), all black and white. I feel the nudity in them is artistic and respectful of the women being photographed and I feel that many of the pictures are beautiful. There is some frontal nudity, but is it not explicit. See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC9fgyoiLDM.

One thing that interests me is the switching of gender roles which is among the reasons why I am so interested in women who engage in occupations normally dominated by men (see women in history and an examination of gender norms). It appears to me that it is “normal” in the case of the photography of nudes for women to be the nude subject, the one being looked at and men to be the photographer, the one looking. The artistic photographer Dianora Niccolini has reversed that.

Dianora Niccolini was born in Florence, Italy in1936. She came to the United States at age 9 and moved to New York City at age 18. Since the 1960s she has been photographing young naked men and starting in 1974 has had many solo exhibits of her works and has participated in many group exhibits. The following quotes from her “Photo History” illustrate her reasons for specialized in photographing the male nude for over a quarter of a century.

“In photographing gorgeous naked men, I can safely look at young (21+) handsome naked hunks without getting involved... It is much more acceptable to be a voyer [sic] with a camera than one without it!”

“Growing up in Florence (Italy), gave me a very different perspective on nudes than most Americans. The streets of Florence are filled with statues of both naked men, women and even children (as cherubins etc.). The museums house most of the great art of the renaissance and Michelangelo’s work was my favorite! I loved his statues of men with their powerfully muscular bodies. It is no wonder, then, that I chose and still choose to photograph muscular men in their prime. I love to make them look like statues.”

“My third reason is political. I couldn’t believe that exhibiting photographs of the male nude was a taboo. This was America, after all, the land of the free!! The sexual revolution had already happened. So what was the problem???? It was HOMOPHOBIA!!! I became determined to bring about change.”

She also writes in her Photo History that a quarter of a century ago photographing the male nude “. . . was not considered an art form but rather was relegated to homoerotic pornography.” And “Not too many women dared” [photograph the male nude]. If they did few showed their work publicly. . . Thus, the male nude became stigmatized! Fine art galleries refused to exhibit male nude photographs until I had my male nude exhibit in 1975 at The Third Eye Gallery in NYC.” Dianora Niccolini’s Photo History can be found at http://www.dianoraniccolini.com/, after clicking on “My Photo History” at the bottom of the menu to the left.

Here is a video of Dianora Niccolini presenting her new book “Naked Splendor” (8 ½ minutes). It is a coffee table like book of photographs of mostly nude young muscular men, but there are some other nudes. She also shows some of the images from the book, so one can get an idea of what her pictures are like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_kCpgwuMD4.

This next link goes to a series of Dianora Niccolini’s black and white photographs of nude young muscular men from the Fraser Gallery. There is some frontal, but not explicit, nudity: http://www.thefrasergallery.com/artists ... twork.html. Other similar photographs can found at http://www.dianoraniccolini.com/, after clicking on “Male” in the menu to the left.

Tom,

To be continued

Endymion

Post by Endymion » Wed Jul 31, 12:40 2019

The painter Evelyn de Morgan was born in England in1855. She painted in the Pre-Raphaelite style and from what I can tell most of her works are of female subjects, but she did some male nudes in particular her 1882 “Phosphorus and Hesperus” see below.

In mythology Phosphorus was a youth who was the morning star, while Hesperus was another youth who was the evening star. This painting represents the fact that the morning and evening stars never shine in the sky together, one is asleep while the other is awake and the closeness of the two young men could indicate that both stars are really the same, the planet Venus.

Next is Evelyn de Morgan’s 1870 to 1873 painting of Mercury.

The artist’s depictions of the female nude include her c. 1880 to 1888 “The Little Sea Maid:”

And her 1887 painting of Clytie:

In mythology Clytie was an Oceanid, a nymph of the Ocean, who as a result of her disappointed love for Helios, the sun god, became a flower which always turns toward the sun.

Evelyn de Morgan attended the Slade School of Art starting in 1873. At the De Morgan Foundation’s website it is reported that: “The Slade was the first school in Britain to offer female students the opportunity to attend classes in life drawing alongside the traditional practice of drawing from classical sculptures. While the male life models were partially covered to make the classes acceptable to female students, this remained a bold innovation in art training, attracting much criticism. ‘There are many prejudices to be overcome’ declared the Slade’s first Professor of Art, Edward Poynter, regardingthe opportunities available to female artists.” See here http://www.demorgan.org.uk/meninpantsexhibition. Therefore, while Eyelyn De Morgan was able to attend life drawing classes with male models these models were not totally nude and actually wore more than a posing strap. The following is another quote from the website: “In the same year [the year of her 17th birthday] Evelyn drew a study of the male nude from a wooden model, shocking her drawing teacher, who had been employed to instruct her in copying fruit and flowers.”

Here are some images of the fully nude male from Evelyn de Morgan’s sketchbooks: http://www.demorgan.org.uk/revealingthenude.

This link goes to a 3 ½ minute long video of many of Evelyn de Morgan’s paintings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olbF4DCujrs.

Tom,

To be continued

Endymion

Post by Endymion » Thu Aug 8, 11:39 2019

The artist Suzanne Valadon was born poor in France in 1865. Her birth name was Marie-Clementine Valadon. When still young she worked as a circus acrobat at the Mollier Circus until she was injured in 1880. After that she worked as an artist’s model. She later pursued her own career as an artist.

Suzanne Valadon painted a number of nudes, both female and male. Works containing the male nude include her 1909 “Adam and Eve” and her 1911 “Joy of Life.” What I find interesting in the “Adam and Eve” painting is that she gave her Adam some cover in regard to the vegetation, but provided no such covering for her Eve. She also produced a “multiple-exposure” of a male nude in her 1914 “Casting the Net” see below. Around the time this work was completed Suzanne Valadon married the model depicted. She was 21 years older than he. In 1894 some of the artist’s paintings were exhibited at the Societe Nationale des Beaux-Arts.

Here is the artist’s 1920 painting “Gilbert nue se coiffant” (Naked Gilbert styling):

This is a non nude painting by the artist that I particularly like:

Here is a video slide show of some of Suzanne Valadon’s paintings with music (4 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y58qz6Dmsg.

Tom,

To be continued

Endymion

Post by Endymion » Fri Aug 16, 5:57 2019

Here are three links to videos by female artists (one with help from a male) plus a link to some drawings, all of which deal with the attractiveness of the nude male. I don’t feel that in general there is anything wrong about images of nude people, whether female or male and I don’t feel there is anything wrong with liking to look at images of nude people. Just as I would want there to be as many stories about females as there are about males, I would also want there to be as many nude images of men as there are of women. In his 1972 essay “Ways of Seeing” the art critic John Berger wrote: “. . . men act and women appear. Men look at women. Women watch themselves being looked at.” Well the following images show men appearing and women looking at them. At least the female artists is looking at them, but also in the first two videos female characters within the video are looking at them.

The first is a short humorous animated video (2 minutes) that is called “Missed Call” and is by Julieta Colas who produced it while a student at the Vancouver Film School: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er406xSicqw.

Next is another short humorous animated video (2 minutes) in this case produced by Michelle Yi and Yaron Farkash from the Ringling college of Art and Design: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hzLVBKAXHo.

This video (1 minute) is not really animated in the normal sense, but shows “A series of male Figurative Paintings by artist Michelle Geromel shown as they progress from concept to final paintings.” See the statement below the video for further information on the artist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1bLbWoG600.

Following is a link to a Jezebel website article about and containing 13 cartoonlike drawings of nude Disney Princes with an emphasis on the Princes’ “peens.” The article, which is subtitled “What Your Favourite Princes Look Like Naked,” is written by Tracie Egan Morrissey and the illustrations are by artist Tara Jacoby. Tracie Morrissey writes “The Jezebel staff put a lot of thought into this.” See here: https://jezebel.com/disney-dudes-dicks- ... 1621694437. I see male nude images, particularly when done by a female artist as being important just as I feel stories about females, particularly when done by a female author as being important in that in my opinion it is important for women to express themselves in different ways. Men have dominated what we see in terms of images and stories in movies for far too long.

Tom,

To be continued,