végétarisme and féminité

Say hello and shake our hands

Moderators: cwbyrvr, Nachos

Magenta

végétarisme and féminité

Post by Magenta » Sun Jul 23, 9:26 2017

I have studied biology in University and still studying the human body and genetics, I color a social-science-fiction story, I am vegetarian most of my life for health and later for esthetic reasons, since 2016 I juggle my hours with studying japanese drawing and reading a lot of blogs and forums

my favorite Website is a photo album of japanese feminine men (I take their traits to draw my male characters and some female characters), my favorite color is magenta (I do not color with black I color with magenta or prussian blue pastel crayons as black) my favorite animal is the jellyfish, my favorite food is dark pure unsweetened chocolat

I am wearing light blue jeans and a white linen shirt, winter I always have a black merinos wool pull over my shirt

I have read a lot from the francophones feminists and this month I am reading a lot from the anglophone feminists (I hop from blog to blog), I have typed feminist forums (english) on my search bar, I have read your FAQ first of anything
Last edited by Magenta on Mon Jul 24, 19:16 2017, edited 1 time in total.

rowan

Re: végétarisme and féminité

Post by rowan » Sun Jul 23, 10:41 2017

Welcome! When you say you are still studying, are you doing a masters/phd, or are you working in the field?

Social science fiction sounds interesting!
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Sun Jul 23, 12:42 2017

Bonjour!

Do you have any plans to use Japanese in the future?

Magenta

Post by Magenta » Mon Jul 24, 19:17 2017

I am studying biology and japanese on my own, I have a degree in cell biology, I'll comeback Rowan I have to organize my ideas to answer the two other questions

yes I will be using japanese, I have ordered 16 books from Japan and read one manga in japanese, what prompt me to study japanese was that I want to read feminists forums and 'garçons féminins (otokonoko)' forums from Japan

japanese boys are shunning sexe and a number of them are giving themselve a more feminine look and it seems these boys or men do not identify themselve as women, also what girls and women will do in the future, have they won, now how will women organize their society in Japan

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Tue Jul 25, 2:13 2017

hi, i hadn't heard of japanese boys going for a more feminine appearance before this. all of this sounds very cool. i also love manga.

i am trying to learn french on my own and im an american feminist, welcome.
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

Magenta

Post by Magenta » Wed Jul 26, 9:07 2017

I am not working in the field, most in my family never finished high school and the ambiant thinking and fairy tales gave me the feeling that people in the peasant class are too inferior to go to university, my self-esteem was low and my counselor in high school forbade me to take physics he forced me to take arts, well I avoided him and took easy physics on my last year

I got my degree but only have an average of 63%, I didn't know where I was going nor what I was going to do, to do well and excel we need a goal or love, oh well at least my professors enjoyed looking at my drawing of cells

I had anémia for fifteen years, so my goals are to understand my body and the human body and how boys and men could have a feminine body image and to draw this long science-fiction story, I have review a bit easy physics

thank you rowan sonic and geldofc and cool you are trying to learn french on your own I think its more fun and more to our pace, it's just a feeling about japanese boys or men I have look at their blogs and forums, I have ordered three other books from Japan this week and later this week I will show here two of these newly ordered covers and two others I bought month's ago it shows a bit about these feminine boys, how do we post an image here

for the past two weeks I am going to the hospital to see a friend so one reason I answer very slowly

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Wed Jul 26, 19:35 2017

you can use the full preview editor button and the [ img ]place url here[ / img ] tags, (without the spaces).

Magenta

Post by Magenta » Fri Jul 28, 14:28 2017

Thank you geldofc

I have this week published chapter 8 of my long colored story 'une fille au pays des garçons menus'

I have created this world because I wanted to give boys of all ages a complete different look, I have dreamt up most of the stories in 2011 and I have been coloring them since then, this world inverses images between females and males the contraire of shojo and shonen comics

I have trouble writing the words 'male' and 'men' or 'homme', the first could denote any species and the second some boys build themselves to a big image to what we call 'men'

I don't know when I will translate it in english

https://laculturedessilverfish.wordpress.com

https://laculturedessilverfish.wordpress.com/a-propos/

I can't link a word nor a title and cannot place an image, it's okay I will just use words of description

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Sat Jul 29, 2:26 2017

fabulous! i'll keep checking your story out, thank you for sharing it.

rowan

Post by rowan » Tue Aug 1, 8:57 2017

Yeah the forum broke a little with a recent update, they should be fixed soon. I will check out your story! I don't know if my French is good enough anymore but you're welcome to ask physics questions. :)
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!

Nachos

Post by Nachos » Sun Aug 20, 12:22 2017

Hi there, welcome to the spacefem forums!
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.

Aspiring Feminist

Post by Aspiring Feminist » Sun Sep 10, 22:10 2017

Hi!
I don't know much about manga but I think your illustrations are very cool and the story, well honestly j'ai rien compris :( I'm a total ignorant when it comes to manga or comics or abstract art of any form.
I followed a link on your blog to Fleur Furieuse and I think it's very interesting as well.
I'm also new and welcome!