Welp

Say hello and shake our hands

Moderators: cwbyrvr, Nachos

Aspiring Feminist

Welp

Post by Aspiring Feminist » Sun Sep 10, 21:49 2017

Hi! I'm new to this site. I've read some posts that I've found very interesting. Truth is I'm also new to feminism and I want to learn more about. I think I really need to. So if anyone could recommend any good reads, I'll appreciate a lot :)

Sonic#

Re: Welp

Post by Sonic# » Mon Sep 11, 8:04 2017

Welp, welcome!

This thread (link is a pretty good guide to this forum. :) Any hobbies or the like?

What sorts of things are you interested in reading? There are books and there are web articles, but they're different kinds of genres.

Aspiring Feminist

Post by Aspiring Feminist » Tue Sep 12, 11:29 2017

Sonic# wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 8:04 2017
Welp, welcome!

This thread (link is a pretty good guide to this forum. :) Any hobbies or the like?

What sorts of things are you interested in reading? There are books and there are web articles, but they're different kinds of genres.
Hi!
Thanks, I'll check that thread out. My hobbies are very basic :dance2: I love sports, reading (especially mistery and historical novels) and watching movies.
Someone recommended me to read "Feminism is For Everybody" by Bell Hooks so I'll do that after I'm done with my current read. If you know any good articles about the subject, I'd really appreciate a link.
PSA. Sorry if I "sound" odd, English isn't my mother language.

Nachos

Post by Nachos » Sun Sep 17, 16:02 2017

Hi, welcome to the spacefem forums! Feel free to ask questions and post around. Have you found the FAQ and the Guide to New and Returning members yet?
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.