Just a bit of an intro

Say hello and shake our hands

Moderators: cwbyrvr, Nachos

jamiehood

Just a bit of an intro

Post by jamiehood » Sun Nov 26, 19:09 2017

So..hi. My name is Jamie, and I'm a 14 year old guy from New York. I'm a center leftist.

One thing that would be important to say is that I use neither a feminist nor anti feminist label, as I feel like people generalize both of these groups, and you can't say that people in one group all have a collective bad trait. So while I don't specifically call myself a feminist, I'm not on a crusade against feminism or anything like that. Honestly, whether I agree with some feminists, and disagree with others, and it just depends on their ideas and the way they present themselves. Regardless of what I call myself,I am trying to work as hard as I can to improve the conditions for all men and women across the world.

Sonic#

Re: Just a bit of an intro

Post by Sonic# » Mon Nov 27, 7:45 2017

Welcome to the board Jamie!
One thing that would be important to say is that I use neither a feminist nor anti feminist label, as I feel like people generalize both of these groups, and you can't say that people in one group all have a collective bad trait.
That's fair.

What are some of your hobbies?

Nachos

Post by Nachos » Thu Nov 30, 7:44 2017

Welcome to the spacefem forums! What's your favourite food?

Have you found the FAQ and the Guide to New and Returning Members yet?
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.

curlybae

Post by curlybae » Sun Dec 3, 4:33 2017

Ola Jamiehood! Awesome intro right there. Hope you enjoy the forum like I do.

jamiehood

Post by jamiehood » Sun Dec 3, 23:06 2017

Oh, sorry I didn't write back sooner, but I love cartoons, as well as musical theater. I recently had my first big role this year in a school production. I'm actually really excited to be on the forum, because I'd like to see what feminists think about certain topics. There are a few feminist concepts that I don't quite understand, and I'd love it if some feminists could clear them up for me, just so I can understand a little better. So I'm probably just going to be posting some questions about broader topics, and seeing if I can get some good answers.

rowan

Post by rowan » Tue Dec 5, 14:18 2017

You can also browse by using the search function within the feminism forum, or check out the sticky there that has answers to some common questions. But also remember feminism isn't a block, and there are many ideas within it.
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!