White men get zero passes with me now

Bitching, whining, complaining, and general negativity

Moderator: Bork

Plotthickens

White men get zero passes with me now

Post by Plotthickens » Sat Dec 23, 22:30 2017

I'm just done with this. It kinda feels like Trumputin, the Republican party, and every old white dude wearing a MAGA hat have used up the last of my fucks. None of them are getting any more passes.

"He's old, he doesn't know any better than to be racist"
"He doesn't know he's shitting on laws I need to live"
Blah blah blah on and on.

No more excuses. If they can't be at least as civil, kind, thoughtful, empathetic, and giving as society requires of the average woman, then I'm fucking calling them on it. I'm tired of letting them get away with their entitled shit.

Some nosy old white dude yelled at me from his parked car to pick up after my dogs. I walked right up to him, waved my arm in front of his windshield with the full shit-bags. "What do you think these are? Stop being so nosy!". He recoiled like I'd shoved a snake in his face. Then I almost stuck my other hand in his car with a wad of unused shit-bags. "Do you want these? You attitude stinks, you could probably use them!".

At the self check out, one yells at me when I'm at the front of the line: "3 is open, move." I turned to look him right in the face and said "is it ok if I let the woman with three kids clear out, or should I mow them down so you can check out faster?"

I'm just done with rude old white fucks. There is a standard for civility, meet it or I will point out how fucking rude you are as loudly as I can.
DaHjaj 'oH QaQ jaj gerbils vISop

rowan

Re: White men get zero passes with me now

Post by rowan » Tue Dec 26, 20:54 2017

word
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Wed Dec 27, 2:14 2017

straight white men are the worst and they don't seem to grasp how repulsive their behavior is, followed by white women with internalized misogyny imo. there are soo many lena dunhams in this world. :(
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

Plotthickens

Post by Plotthickens » Wed Dec 27, 14:07 2017

*fistbumps Rowan*

geldofc, is it OK that I don't even want to know in-depth what LD is guilty of? There's too much other bad shit, I'm good with just accepting she's not a good person (surprise, it's Hollywood) and never watching or clicking anything she ever does. Kinda like the Kardashians. Just say no.
DaHjaj 'oH QaQ jaj gerbils vISop

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Thu Dec 28, 1:21 2017

that's fine! i've avoided reading up on her until recently and somehow have avoided all of her shows. now i just need to learn to say no to the kardashians. :<
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Dec 28, 10:15 2017

Its what I like to call safety ignorance. Trump, mean old white men, mean white women, and lots of rude people in general.

Part of it is lack of empathy due to pre conceived assupmtions (media, limited social, inherited) for whatever reason, race, gender, age etc. These usually incorrect assumptions make them feel above others (entitled) from the get go. Which explains starting off on the wrong foot.

Got two scenarios myself

White male: this was years ago. I'm basically 2nd in command at my job but there is an element of there is the boss and then everybdoy else. 1st thing in the morning a line of truckers forms. One guy asks me, "hey buddy can you get me a cup of coffee." I told him he could ask the boss or the girls in the office. He replied by again asking, slightly firmer, for me to get him coffee. I walked off.

Later after his truck was loaded. Its part of my job to check the truck. However he had pulled out of the dock which he is not supposed to do until his truck is checked. . He yells, yeah do your job and jump down here and climb on my truck. Now I want to literally hit this guy for fucking with me and irritating me twice. I walk off then explain to the boss Im dealing with an asshole and I dont have the patience. The boss went and checked his truck, of course the guys is explaining to my boss how he should fire me etc. Ignorant to the fact Ive been there 8 years at the time and am 2nd in command for a reason. I wished the boss hadnt been there cause I would have been in charge and I could have gotten revenge. Thinking back to it, I still want to beat up that guy and leave him a ditch somewhere.

White woman- my first apartment. A house split into 3 apartments. No smoking was allowed but everyone violated this rule in the beginning. The lady who lived above me became a nemisis to my girlfriend at the time. Laundry room, noise, they bickered seceral times.

I smoke a lot of pot. Which was never a problem for the 1st year. Everyone at least did pot to some extent. The woman above me quit smoking. When she decided to quit she began complaining to the landlord. She began complaining at us for anything. Loud music which was usually coming from upstairs not down, all the smoke smell which smoke rises but the family at the top sells and smokes weed.

Any time she heard a good time, music and or laughter coming from downstairs she called the police. About the 3rd time she did this she let the police in through the laundry room and I was arrested because my girlfriend had left a bag of weed on the dining room table hours earlier.

Once released, I knocked on her door and for the 1st time ever I had my own confrontation. She called me a drug dealer and said I was no good etc.

Im just like wtf

I may or may not have said any of this as I was intensely angry. I dont sell drugs, your friends upstairs sell drugs, all I do is mind my own damn business, cut the grass when its my turn and your turn, and go to work. You see me go to work every gotdamn day. Random people coming in the yard all go to upstairs and I know you know this because your were living with them before I moved here. Of course it devolved quickly into a lots of cursing and name calling. In the moment I didnt mention the people upstairs but was repulsed by her having the nerve to call me a drug dealer when people who sell drugs actually live here. The ugly side of me wanted to throw a moltov through her window, instead I moved peacefully.

Both instances carry tones of judgement, lack of empathy, racism and ignorance.