The ROFLCOPTER is in da house

Whatever weirdo topics you feel like bringing up

Moderators: MFS, monk

Mordak

The ROFLCOPTER is in da house

Post by Mordak » Fri Dec 29, 8:31 2017

Come and party with me. I'm so glad after all the doxxing and scammers that I can have my privacy again, and have a say as to who can read and comment on my daily drivel. I bought my website domain on deviantart and wordpress and my husband and I agree that as long as I don't go too overboard I can enjoy my time on the internet again. I'm the luckiest woman alive to have a husband who cares and protects my sanity at all costs. He's had an awful time since we lost our child and we've been reaching out to old friends who really weren't our friends anymore, and suffering in silence together while getting horrendously trolled everywhere we went, in real life and on the internet. It was heartbreaking to have to ask spacefem to purge my posts but with over 3000 of them, I couldn't edit them all myself. I've purged my websites as well, and hope to start all over and fresh as the person I am now, not the 15 year old girl who toddled in here lost and lonely.

I wanted to give you all a huge round of applause. You guys have been my support through fire and flames, through my self harm, through my suicide attempts, through the sexual assaults and the rough teenage years, along with the dumb young and broke adult years. I'm older and so much wiser now. I've got a great handle of things on my own but when it came to the big stuff like recently, I knew who to run to first. You're all fantastic people, and it's always been a true privilege to have you all by my side through my life. I honestly, truly grew up here. From high-school through to my tertiary educations, to now as a 29 year old married woman, you guys have been the ones who helped me the most.

With love from Mordak.
:australia: :b2: :b3: :b4: :b1:

Tweek

Re: The ROFLCOPTER is in da house

Post by Tweek » Sun Dec 31, 5:32 2017

I'm glad to see you back here Mordak. I'm sorry to hear that you've been through more bad times but am very happy to read that you have a loving and supporting husband to help you in difficult times.
ARG!!! I NEED COFFEE!!!

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Tue Jan 2, 5:36 2018

Husband is amazing. He drove me through the night to a psychiatric unit a few days ago before I managed to kill myself. Post partum psychosis after a pregnancy outside the womb ruptured and I was an hour away from dying in the most traumatic way, seeing as me and my husband only found out we were pregnant when we got a second opinion on my massive 4 week long period and craving for quiche pies. The roflcopter is sad tonight, but a loooot less sad, with 4 new medications added to the cake tin and an inability to type fast because I locked myself out of my laptop while on lorazepam and zyprexa a couple days ago. I need to go take my laptop to the computer vet. Trolls didn't win though, so a belated and zonked out new year to you all <3 Mordak (lost baby 6 weeks ago)

MFS

Post by MFS » Tue Jan 2, 17:13 2018

ROFLCOPTER FTW!
It's a big world, and it never stays the same.
:spork: :apple: OMG I LOOOVES TO CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!!!!
squeaky: you can take my base, but you can never take my pie

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Wed Jan 3, 0:53 2018

Made myself a new computer because I can't be fucked reviving my old one just yet. I'm taking the screenshots I downloaded for an important opinion piece to my little blue roflcopter friends from the real world. New computer is nice and shiny. Put it on super-disabled nutcase mode too so I can't lock myself out while zonked again. Transferred important gear onto phone and put that on "Mordak can't use it while drugged to the eyeballs mode" as well. Totally amazed at how disability friendly I can make my computers these days.

Behold, for I can type fast again. Hackers are gonna have fun with a dead email address now, lol. And if they get in this one they're gonna love the memes they find. They're all just a middle finger and my artwork, Hahaha.

Slow children playing are speeding up quickly. Husband is truly amazed at how fast I'm getting better with the new medication regime. This is only the second time ever he's seen me go completely troppo, last time being 5 years ago when I rage-quit the internet after doxxers then, too. These arsemonkeys who troll me gotta realise I'm just a human with two incurable illnesses, and that stress lands me in hospital with oxygen and sedation.

WTF happened to the internet while I was gone, MFS? :(

<3 Mordak