am i allowed to post this? i love you guys.

Whatever weirdo topics you feel like bringing up

Moderators: MFS, monk

Mordak

am i allowed to post this? i love you guys.

Post by Mordak » Sun Jan 28, 4:28 2018

---edited for privacy. apologies if this bumps this thread again.
Last edited by Mordak on Thu Feb 22, 3:42 2018, edited 5 times in total.
:australia: :b2: :b3: :b4: :b1:

DolphinLover

Re: am i allowed to post this? i love you guys.

Post by DolphinLover » Sun Jan 28, 9:44 2018

Welcome back. We all inevitably may do something at some point we regret but the process of recognizing this and learning from the experience will only leave us stronger.

I've read enough articles on "swatting" to know such an incident could have meant you wouldn't even be posting now. You're still here and spacefem.com is still here and we're still here for you.

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Sun Jan 28, 10:10 2018

It was horrific. Absolutely horrific. I hope the police can trace the calls and my husband and I can get justice. There are really no words to describe what my husband and I have gone through lately, but soon enough I'm sure I'll be able to describe in more detail what's been going on. Life went and got really strange over the past few years. Wonderful, but strange, too.

It's really good to see you here DL. I've been back for only a week or so after going awol for... umm... quite a while. Here's hoping a few others start coming home to roost too, in our little happy spots that the newbies can't find <3
:australia: :b2: :b3: :b4: :b1:

Tweek

Post by Tweek » Sun Jan 28, 12:31 2018

I for one am glad you returned; I just wish things had been going better for you. I hope those responsible for the upset are caught and things are better from now on.
ARG!!! I NEED COFFEE!!!