light hearted bitch-post.

Bitching, whining, complaining, and general negativity

Moderator: Bork

Mordak

light hearted bitch-post.

Post by Mordak » Mon Feb 19, 9:31 2018

Omg, so the dr's have put me on five different medications and all at higher doses I haven't been on in years in order to help me fix all the leaky brain issues.

Well, they're working. They're working great! I'm starting to feel a lot better, even though my heads still all wonky after recent happenings.

There's just one thing... Now that I'm not neglecting myself and the tablets are working I'm in full on binge mode. My body has woken up and decided that food is great again and now I need either a horse feed bag full of carrots and celery or a Hannibal Lecter mask to stop me from full on demolishing the kitchen. Full on "EAT ALL THE THINGS" mode initiated.

Also: Zyprexa. It comes with a warning to avoid overexposure to sunlight while being treated with that medication. I am become vampire :gf:

TRIGGER WARNING: UTERUS TALK AHEAD :lol:
One of my new tablets is the birth control pill. I was on implanon for 9 years and then without birth control for threeish years while we were TTC.
My first period after the pregnancy loss was a doozy. I bled for a month straight while the pills worked on my hormone levels. Husband must have felt like he was living in a nightmare. They really dont describe this stuff well in the books, do they? It's like, all mysterious and looks like it will be bareable, but then it happens and its just... no words. The blood brought back all the pregnancy loss memories and made me feel so bleh. I could barely cope. Period from hell ended only a few days ago and I feel heaps better though. Looking forward to a couple of months from now when I can start skipping periods. And then a few more months after that, depending on things, we might start TTC again.

tld;rd But anyway, fuck periods. And yay for being able to skip periods again soon!
What about you lot? Anything ya fancy bitching about?

(eta: damnit, what's with my typing lately? autocorrect is a hoot, isn't it?)
Last edited by Mordak on Tue Feb 20, 2:14 2018, edited 2 times in total.
:australia: :b2: :b3: :b4: :b1:

geldofc

Re: light hearted bitch-post.

Post by geldofc » Mon Feb 19, 11:08 2018

That's awesome! Not much on this end, I am just waiting for breakfast (country fried chicken and potatoes). :)
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

octarineoboe

Post by octarineoboe » Mon Feb 19, 20:19 2018

fuck periods indeed, sigh.

my light-hearted bitching is about people who are too loud in the library, eg, all of them, by existing, but also this one dude was ON THE PHONE for like half an hour, which was absurd. BUT it is light-hearted because despite my extreme annoyance, I turned my music up way too loud and got some actual work done anyway. I am counting that as a victory. But seriously people, please take your phone calls elsewhere, and second you just arranged a date, you don't have to give her an update on your day NOW. What are you gonna talk about on your date?

Taurwen

Post by Taurwen » Mon Feb 19, 20:51 2018

I was once in the library computer lab and some woman behind Me's phone kept going off, and she kept answering it. Finally a woman beside me asked her to keep it down and she responded with "What I can't have my phone on?" and the woman beside me said "No, that's ridiculous, but most phones come with a vibrate setting."
I laughed even though I had headphones on and had been pretending to not listen.

My mini rant is that they brought back Rainbow Chip Icing in the states but not Canada and I'm still bitter about it.

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Tue Feb 20, 2:55 2018

i'd like to bitch, again, about my own stupidity this time. edited for privacy because I'm still learning all the glorious ropes of how new pc's spew out information now, and because I'm drunk and editing things is fun.

cleaning up and deleting old online footprints is sooooo fucking boring. deleted my old blog domains. like, just threw $100 for my 2018 subscription down the drain. no more shiny awesome domain name, but i dont give a fuck. im not really the blogging type anymore.

and just to piss off my trolls, I registered my old handle on twitter and wordpress so they can go stare at those blank pages while I get the webpage stats behind the scenes.

now I'm almost back to anonymous-ish online. I think :lol:
______

and daaamn people who are loud in libraries! I agree. those places are sacred and librarians are not to be messed with :P those guys are worse than nuns.
Last edited by Mordak on Thu Feb 22, 19:32 2018, edited 1 time in total.

rowan

Post by rowan » Tue Feb 20, 22:00 2018

my minirant is that there's apparently juicy gossip from my old work place but because of privacy laws no one can tell me but i want to knoowwwwww
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Wed Feb 21, 0:27 2018

:lol: damn those privacy laws! must be juicy if its under an NDA. nag them until they break.

or maybe get a gossip fix off good ol' facebook? it's where I go when I want to see humans throwing poop at each other. better than reading drama novels, some of those moan and groan pages! plus most of them are idiots I went to school with, on the local ones. people don't realise how embarrassed they should be with what they say on FB sometimes :P

rowan

Post by rowan » Wed Feb 21, 11:48 2018

we were out to lunch -- it must be juicy if she wouldn't even tell me in person!!!

Taurwen

Post by Taurwen » Thu Feb 22, 18:55 2018

I need new glasses. I mean, I knew that, it's obvious I needed to up my prescription and the frames were broken... And they never fit well in the first place.
I just hate that I need them at all. It's like that one thing just pushes me over the edge as far as a geeky stereotype and my brain just rejects the whole notion.

rowan

Post by rowan » Fri Feb 23, 11:45 2018

oh ugh I need to do that too

geldofc

Post by geldofc » Mon Feb 26, 22:18 2018

I JUST got new ($11 prescription but they're still cute) black framed glasses that I stepped on and very very slightly bent them. Now I want another pair because it's annoying me anyway. Also annoyed that I took out a piercing because I started hating it and now I want it back after looking at pictures but it's already closed up. :vlos:
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Tue Feb 27, 23:18 2018

Ugggg, my cat is literally special. Sitting there meowing at me for a new bowl of water, so I pour her a fresh bowl of water and go to place it back in her spot in the laundry. Can't find cat. Go looking through house for cat.

Nek minit, the little dork is SITTING in the toilet bowl, like, all four feet in the bowl, arse hanging out over the rim, drinking out of the dunny.

Husband and I are perplexed. Apparently she's happy enough to beg and swipe out and scratch to get her way when she wants us to do something for her, but as soon as our backs are turned she gets off her high horse and drinks toilet water? Omfg.

Animals are weird as fuck. I've never had a cat like this one. She's a little feral stray that we rescued from under a house about 3-4 years ago and she rules our house with a tiny iron paw.

rowan

Post by rowan » Wed Feb 28, 9:48 2018

haha oh cats fer real

I'd bitch but I'm too tired to bitch today

rowan

Post by rowan » Wed Mar 7, 13:30 2018

I need to do a [specific] thing but I don't want to do a thing.

blarrrrg.

-.-

octarineoboe

Post by octarineoboe » Wed Mar 7, 18:46 2018

^ Story of my liiiiiiiiiife. Right now it's school stuff but that's also how I felt at work all day. maybe because things aren't specific enough? Or because I just don't wanna.

rowan

Post by rowan » Thu Mar 8, 14:23 2018

I still haven't done the thing

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Thu Mar 8, 22:59 2018

do the thing!

(whats the thing?)

rowan

Post by rowan » Fri Mar 16, 7:50 2018

I didn't do the thing :/

I want coffee but it is ALL THE WAY OVER THERE

Bork

Post by Bork » Fri Mar 16, 11:08 2018

I tweaked/twisted/maybe slightly injured my knee when I was skiing last week and it still hurts. And I have to cancel my gym session tomorrow so I can let it rest more, because it was really bugging me during the session today. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Stupid knees.
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature. :polarbear:

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Fri Mar 16, 11:29 2018

Why is cereal milk a thing?

DarkOne

Post by DarkOne » Fri Mar 16, 12:34 2018

Sonic# wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 11:29 2018
I... WHAT????

Oh yeah, apparently I have a blister on my damned RETINA. A little fluid bubble that makes my vision through that eye as if I was looking through a fishbowl. Its super fun. :mad: Treatment: chill and ride it out. Anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 mo.
"Winston Churchill once said 'The eyes are the windows of your face.' " -A man who's very scared of plants.

Enigma

Post by Enigma » Fri Mar 16, 16:20 2018

DarkOne wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 12:34 2018
Sonic# wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 11:29 2018
I... WHAT????

Oh yeah, apparently I have a blister on my damned RETINA. A little fluid bubble that makes my vision through that eye as if I was looking through a fishbowl. Its super fun. :mad: Treatment: chill and ride it out. Anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 mo.
Well that's terrifying.

Update to my nearly getting run over story the other day. I actually changed my route to avoid all the left turners at that intersection.. and then yesterday again had to hurry backwards at the new intersection when I realised the van heading right at me in a very wide left turn hadn't seen me. The guy noticed me when he was nearly on top of me and went by me with a comical little O as a mouth as he processed that he had almost got me. The comedy almost made up for the nearly getting hit bit. Almost.

He looked exactly like this as he went by.
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

Bork

Post by Bork » Fri Mar 16, 19:52 2018

Oh that look. I'm very familiar with getting that look from drivers. That "OH SHIT I FORGOT THAT PEDESTRIANS ARE A THING AND SHIT NOW THERE'S ONE THAT I MIGHT HIT" look.
Bork is too lazy to bother thinking up a witty signature. :polarbear:

DarkOne

Post by DarkOne » Fri Mar 16, 21:25 2018

I know almost getting run over is serious bidness, but that face made me lol.
"Winston Churchill once said 'The eyes are the windows of your face.' " -A man who's very scared of plants.

Mordak

Post by Mordak » Sat Mar 17, 0:12 2018

DarkOne wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 12:34 2018

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Cheers, now I'm aware of the fact you can get blisters on your eyeballs :(

Feel better soon!

@Enigma, glad you didn't get squished. That face is priceless though :P