MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Whatever weirdo topics you feel like bringing up

Moderators: MFS, monk

Locked
User avatar
SimpleMan
member
member
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 10:49 2017
Location: US

MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by SimpleMan » Sat Mar 3, 11:32 2018

Recently Skeezy made a comment about MGTOW and the use of prostitutes. Such topic is so big that I decided to create a topic for it.

The basics behind the red pill are economic, and on it's core it is explain in economic terms...

For instance comparing the risk with the benefit to make an analysis if the investment is sound or not... This is the origins of MGTOW.

The Red Pill explains everything in economical terms, sex is not the exception. Actually.... especially sex...

So to the point where sex becomes a commodity.

Some guys like the Pick Up Artists set as their goal to et free sex, or so they claim, this is by developing a set of techniques that increases the opportunities of getting free sex. It is very important for them that the sex is giving for free, this is devaluating the commodity to nothing... or at least that is the reason behind their philosophy... if so many women are giving it for free, then the women that want to get something out of it will have to struggle more to do their sales.

A MGTOW in the other hand will withdraw the system... As in... we are not interested in that commodity whatsoever, no even "free" (it is never free).

PUAs pay with investment to develop those techniques, time to training how to implement them and time invested in implementing... All this is money as well, time is money, space of information in the brain is money... all is money.

Think of it this way... 2 guys need to travel from city A to city B, One takes a plane and is there in 20 minutes, the other one decides the plane ticket is too much and take a bus, is there in 8 hours... I am not saying one is right and one is not, some men value more their time some men value more their cash... some, like the PUAs will expend the time some like MGTOW will expend the money... For some men it will be just better to come down with some cash, no games, not nothing, and just get the service the way they want it...

I personally have never done this. But I know many MGTOW do. The most I have done is go to places to see women dance, and get a private dance, or lap dance... but it does not appeal to me the part about sex with a prostitute. But make them dance, make them entertain me, I like that.

Some other MGTOW do not pay for sex.

The principle is that men do have sex too, and this should be treated as a commodity too... as in... it have some value. There must be a marketplace for dick, where women that want it should pay a price for it. MGTOW do not talk about this that often, because it is a point that is highly mocked on... everytime the idea is advanced it is answered with laughter...

Then it is explain to me how valuable an uterus is, or why civilizations never sent their women to war... and so on and go on... Yet with the small percentage of MGTOW the marketplace for men is being hurt already... It is often to see women complaining that they can't find quality men... witch kind of confirm the MGTOW economical theory, men don't value themselves, women will value them even less... Men value themselves, they are above regular men, they are quality men... now there can be some grounds for negotiation... Being cute worth shit... what women have to offer?, and how we sort out this risk/benefit deal to make it look more worth it? Having quality men does not come fre, it does not come cheap neither...

Many MGTOW are in it for this, invest in yourself, they say, improve yourself, they say... the more successful a MGTOW is, the more it hurts the marketplace for women looking for quality men. You can call a skinny 20 years old guy, with not money and not experience a looser.... What we loose you go MGTOW? they say, Nobody will want you anyway... Give him 10 years, and you have someone that goes regularly to the gym, it an entrepreneur managing his own business... It gets harder and harder to laugh at his face that he is a loser that nobody wants...

For the past 2 years it is very consistent that at least 2 times per month, some woman will try to sell me the idea of "love", they tell me how much better my life would be if I give another opportunity to love, and all that stuff... I guess they have some friend looking for a man?

It have got to the point where a woman literally brought her daughter to me, and introduced her by telling me that the daughter is 23 years old, with not health problems, educated in a traditional ways and is very good at cooking... The woman looked very embarrassed for her mother to do this.

I did considered the offer, and came to the conclusion that it was a mistake to have educated that daughter in traditional ways... Housewife is an obsolete profession, there is not real justification for hiring one, At least on my case, there is not really many square meters of room to clean up, on my small apartment, I got kitchen gadgets that make cooking simple and easy... Even for a man with a more busy lifestyle... he can hire a maid that also cooks, and still cheaper than a housewife... I feel sorry for the young woman being educated in a career that have not future...

Anyway, MGTOW does advance the idea that men are valuable, and fundamentally will try to switch the social norm from the actual state of affairs where woman sex is valuable but men sex is not, to the opposite, that is, men sex is valuable but woman sex is not. That is correct, MGTOW is not striving for equality. MGTOW is striving for making women pay a premium fee in order to even be considered worthy of a quality man. We are about to turn this enterprise around.

This is MGTOW at the surface level... there is 4 level of MGTOW. In deeper levels, men have just gone feral... as in... there is not coming back, not matter what the offer is.

Pikachu
member
member
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 9:22 2016

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by Pikachu » Mon Mar 5, 5:01 2018

Hanging around nightclubs 4 nights a week and spending the day approaching random women on the street to practice game at every opportunity sounds like a form of death. But many PUA's choose to do just that.

Skeezy
member
member
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Jun 9, 12:05 2017

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by Skeezy » Mon Mar 5, 14:39 2018

A lot of that is hypothetical.

Im sorry I just disagree with MGTow. They have some points but have a one track mind.

In their book, women are already devalued before you even meet them.


Some of MGTOW's principals and ideas have a ring of truth amongst men. They also make a lot of assumptions.

Their name even constitutes hurt men which is exactly what their principles revolve around. Its like falling off a bike once or twice and saying, Im done with bikes, look at that guy over there, he fell.

Mgtow thinks men can go their own way but we know thats not realistic for men overall. Its only going to be a portion of men that will do this.

What it should be doing is telling men not to think with their dick.

Just like I get on women for taking responisi ility for choosing the wrong men for the wrong reasons, men have to do the same. A lot of men choose the obviously wrong woman, wether its because shes beautiful or sexual or both. Then when said woman screws them over, they blame women, when its just obvious they made a bad choice.

Now not all scenarios fit that and Im sure some divorces have been at odds. But thats life. Can't be angry at life and you cant 100% blame women for relationship turmoil.

Picking up women is fine.

Prostitutes are a negative. Get your rocks off, nevermind herpes and various other diseases this line of thinking spreads. Use condoms and hopefully you wont catch something like crabs etc. Or go to vegas and pay 1k+ for something you could have gotten for free.

Going your own way is a personal choice, not an ideal to be backed. Thats what makes it outlandish. Really MGTOw is old grumpy men, hurt men, and confused men. Confused? Because they have no idea what to look for in a woman aside from sex. What does MGtow teach? Women are sex, which makes it even worse. It only tries to further divide instead of teaching something worthwhile.

It uses every negative men have with women to try to validate why women as a whole arent worthwhile. Noone ever said finding the right woman was easy. Noone said women were going to be angels. I am saying that men in MGtow must take responisbility for their own life decisions.


Lets say its a guy with 3 failed marraiges. Perhaps the women aren't 100% of the problem. His choices in women might be or other.

There are bad apples on both sides of the fence. And we cant like a lot of men havent been screwing women over either.

But thats just my opinion

I dunno if Mgtow is churning out bad apples or not. Im not biting though

User avatar
SimpleMan
member
member
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 10:49 2017
Location: US

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by SimpleMan » Tue Mar 6, 21:13 2018

@Skeezy

- "In their book, women are already devalued before you even meet them."

I think women do over value themselves more than what they actually worth.

Also I think this culture does not allow men to have standards in the quality of women they might be interested in associate with. Though women have all sort of crazy standards...

Lest take for instance this video here, it is a list of over 100 items of what this woman wants on a man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wG_sAdP0U

For comparison I can find links of feminist sites ranting a lot about simple 1 to 10 score system guys use to rate women. Or any other standard a man might have...

- "Their name even constitutes hurt men which is exactly what their principles revolve around"

Sad but true... I guess... the idea would be to move forward and don't make any other stupid mistakes?

The bicycle example is kind of accurate, unless recovering from the fall takes at least 3 years... If every time someone fall from a bicycle the injury is so bad that it takes years to recover... people will not risk it that much to ride them... Some guys never get to fully recover form a divorce deal. For instance.

- "Its only going to be a portion of men that will do this"

I don't care...

Look at it this way... I used to think that I was deciding passing on those life milestones, because they looked like a bad idea. As years go by it is less of a decision... Someone is not goign to start the corporate ladder on his 40s or 50s... that just don't happen... there is not time to make it... If there is plans for any recovery from MGTOW they should focus on the next generation, and call me and my generation a "wasted generation"... the thing is that the next generation is getting even a worse deal than my generation, so I would predict even less engagement. Maybe the generation after that?, I don't know, I don't care, I will be dead by then.

- "What it should be doing is telling men not to think with their dick."

I am not their father... most of us don't have fathers at all, and we are not becoming fathers neither... that is what it is...

People can share their horror stories and what not.. and others can learn some from that... So at least there is info out there on how the meat grinder works.

- "But thats life. Can't be angry at life..."

No, that is not life... that is a miserable legal system that is set up to screw men up... that is what it is. Do not expect me to embrace such "life" any time soon.

- "Really MGTOw is old grumpy men, hurt men, and confused men"

LOL

- "Confused? Because they have no idea what to look for in a woman aside from sex"

We can't, even if we want to... there is no way... you don't get it???

The way this works is rather simple... society offer roles to their members, if the people find fulfillment in such roles, then they will engage in that society... Feminism have dedicated decades to destroy all the roles that men used to find fulfilling... I don't know why they did it, but it is done now, and there is not coming back... I wish at least they got something for the women out of all this social destruction... something they can say was worth it...

So, try to be in my position even for 5 minutes... what are my options here? what roles this society is offering me? would you take them?

- "What does MGtow teach?"

Nothing... the smart thing to do is to weight the cost versus the benefit, then decide if want to take the chance... The men that decide it is not worth it, are by definition MGTOW.

- "It uses every negative men have with women to try to validate why women as a whole arent worthwhile"

It is scientific.

- "Noone ever said finding the right woman was easy. Noone said women were going to be angels"

Before talking about finding a woman... why I need one? How much resources would it cost me this quest for the "right one"?

User avatar
Rainbow Dolphins
member
member
Posts: 9707
Joined: Mon Nov 4, 1:48 2002
Location: In your closet. Armed.

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by Rainbow Dolphins » Wed Mar 7, 3:54 2018

Alright, I'm going to ignore all the bullshit going on in this thread and talk about something totally different but tangentially related. That's what you guys like, right? Cool.

You can kind of think of pick up artists vs dating vs prostitution as an expenditure of energy. When you think of the time and energy men put into learning pick up artistry and time spent hanging around the club, and the time and energy put into meeting people and getting to know them, and the time and energy put into your job to make money (I mean depending on what industry you work in I guess this is variable, but depending on the club I guess so are the others) I really feel like it's a wash. I guess what I am trying to say is, what is money except proof that you've already expended this time and energy? Like, I go to a job and do shit and they give me a paycheck. I can then go out and give other people this money in exchange for goods and services, ie, they did shit for me and got a paycheck. So, in any case it's time and energy you're exchanging. It's like these extreme couponer people. You see shit on Facebook or TV or whatever and the caption is "look at what I got for free!" but have you seen their binders and all that crazy stuff? How much time and energy do they spend finding and organizing these coupons? Is it any different than having a job and earning money and using the money to buy the same things? I don't think it really is, because I have a job that gives me enough money to buy groceries, but holy fuck do I not have time to clip coupons because I spend so much time at my job.

So, whether you get sex (or anything else) "for free" or not it really has the same value. Monetary, time, energy, societal, it's all matter vs. energy. Made of the same stuff. Tanstaafl. Maybe thinking of things like this could help people prioritize things in life with more clarity.
"Everything's gonna be OK soon, maybe tomorrow- maybe the next day." -the Mountain Goats
:chainsaw:!

User avatar
SimpleMan
member
member
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 10:49 2017
Location: US

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by SimpleMan » Wed Mar 7, 11:33 2018

@Rainbow Dolphins

I think you are fundamentally correct on this... Of course there is ways to get passive income and the so... no all the money is earned equally, not all of it was sweat for...

It will come down to how you value your work and how you value your time...

For instance I am a member of a club, I used to volunteer hours in there, because they need the work to get done... so lest say I volunteer 40 hours in a month... the members of the club did value it at nothing... as in they don't think all the stuff I did was of any value,... witch I think was BS because I value each one of those hours at least at $15... but how can I educate them about the value of my time? I finally decided to change the approach, now instead of that, I can show up with a check for $200 dollars a couple times a year and have this people literally standing up form their chairs and clap at me.

So 40 hours in a month at $15 per hour is some around $7k that worth shit.
Or I can sell those hours somewhere else, make the money an then show up with $400 cash, instead, and they all love me for it...

I see it similar with women... they do not value much the time of a man, At least I have never seeing a woman that think his time is money... I mean his time working is money, his time out of the cluck worth nothing... I think that is how the majority of the women see it. But everything said and done... the man would be better off selling an hour for money than waiting an hour for the woman to put on makeup. She will never value that wasted hour as much as she would have value the money that could have be made with that hour instead. And for that exact same reason the man need to prioritize his hours... He can give her $7k worth time that she value at nothing or sell this time and show up with a $400 diamond that she will value as if it was such a big deal, she will react as if it was $2k diamond... At least that is what I have seeing on this matter.

And as you see, it is not only for women it is for many people, as in my first example it is a mostly men club.

Giving me the time to learn something, and the options are PUA game... or lest say... Drupal... I will pick Drupal without a question, just because the money I can make out with it is much more than the equivalent on dating... with Drupal my hour would be worth around $25 with PUA game techniques, my hour still worth shit.

Then of course we have passive income.. then the whole maths on this comparison will definitely break on favour of expending cash instead of time.

But that is How i see it... a PUA see it different, they value their money more than their time.

Skeezy
member
member
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Jun 9, 12:05 2017

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by Skeezy » Wed Mar 7, 12:05 2018

@RainbowDolphins


Few things in life dont require time and energy. Pretty much every creature on this earth that isnt asexual has to put time and energy to find a mate. Pickup artistry is variable. Meaning we dont know how much time/energy is required per person. Each woman has different tastes and standards. I tend to gravitate to women who enjoy the simpler things such as my companionship over going out or just flat out spending $. The woman who makes me spend the least energy and money, feels more natural (as long as we are compatible personality wise) and is likely a contender.

@ASimpleMan

A man can pickup women all day. Have sex all day. All of that is irrelevant in choosing a woman to settle down with, if he doesnt know what to look for.

There are no guarantees of the end result. Choosing a woman who clearly contradicts what MGtow says about women may change your mind. However you must accept certin givens which are, House, car, money. Regardless of indivual tastes almost every woman needs at least two of those 3 things to even consider a suitor. Which honestly is logical. I don't blame women for looking for the necessities to have a fruitful relationship. So acceptance of this and moving past it without blame, is required.

The question is what are this womans goals and how compatible is she?
Bad choices will hide their true goals so a man must judge by their character? Does she have expensive tastes? is she fine with you not spending money? Is she trying to change you to meet her expectations? Would she still want you if times are bad? Does she sleep around and do you know for sure?

If it feels like your constantly jumping through hoops, so to speak, to maintain your relationship and those hoops arent geared towards just communication and typical relatiobship issues then its probably not going to work.
Pick up artisrty alone will not lead to finding someone who breaks the MGTow mold so to speak. You have to look for a lot, all pick up artistry can do is widen your selection to narrow down better.

Mgtow pushes sex but does nothing for narrowing down and making better choices. So your basically in an endless loop of women. In mgtow there are no different women. Every woman is out to possibly get you. In most Mgtow Ive read, prostitutes are pushed more than picking women up at clubs etc. because they always throw out typical warnings with picking up women but not much advice on what women may not take you through the ringer.


Men spend time and money on seminars and books teaching how to pickup women. Its a waste. All you essentially need to pickup women, is confidence. I would say advice to but, you can learn as you go.

User avatar
rowan
member
member
Posts: 10084
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 11:01 2004
Location: US

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by rowan » Wed Mar 7, 13:21 2018

idk I think house and car aren't necessary if you live in a city (in the country a car is a necessity). but having means to support oneself (even if currently unemployed) in a reasonable fashion is probably good.
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!

User avatar
SimpleMan
member
member
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 10:49 2017
Location: US

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by SimpleMan » Thu Mar 8, 1:44 2018

@Skeezy

- "All of that is irrelevant in choosing a woman to settle down with"

I have not idea what you are talking here... what is this "settling down" you are talking about, and why would I be interested on that?

- "However you must accept certin givens which are, House, car, money"

Uh... and right of the bat you come with that stuff that easily can translate in 1/4 of a million... and still no answering what I am getting for such investment??? What I am getting out of putting this 1/4 million in?

- "Regardless of indivual tastes almost every woman needs..."

If she needs that stuff... she can get herself a job and get that stuff... what about that?

- "I don't blame women for looking for the necessities to have a fruitful relationship"

OK... so I come down with 1/4 of a million... what she comes down with???

Do you even have an idea how many years would it take me to build up that wealth you are talking about? it will be around 30 years... and for what? to give it to a woman for free? are you high???

- "Pick up artisrty alone will not lead to finding someone who breaks the MGTow mold so to speak. You have to look for a lot, all pick up artistry can do is widen your selection to narrow down better. "

Another reason to go MGTOW...

- "but not much advice on what women may not take you through the ringer"

Because there is not realistic advice on this... 80% of the divorces are initiated by the woman, the most giving reason is that they are bored, or not happy, or some variation of that... so what advice can you give about that? The only advice I can give is... don't get married.

I see it very different to you... If I am broke nobody wants to be my friend, but I got money and now all want to be my friend... they are not really my friends, they are friends of the money. It is a simplistic way to put it... But that is how I see it...

You come to give me advise, and your advice is that I have to accept the fact that a woman "need" at least 1/4 of a million upfront... If I can provide this wealth, then women maybe consider "me", (for what?) but whatever it is, it is not me it is the money... and on top of that you never mention what the woman is providing that in my opinion have to be at least of equal value to the 1/4 million... is she bringing her own house, car and, money into the deal?

You basically give an example of why men can consider MGTOW as a very good alternative.

Taurwen
member
member
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Jul 2, 9:33 2016

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by Taurwen » Thu Mar 8, 7:53 2018

Well now I'm jealous that you live somewhere that a quarter million will get you a house.
Actually a house AND a car.

:kill: (< me, dead from jealousy)

Skeezy
member
member
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Jun 9, 12:05 2017

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by Skeezy » Thu Mar 8, 11:03 2018

@Simple man

You ask why?

I answer with a coupke questions as well.
What is it men are going the other way from?
What was the thinking before that?

As I said in mgtow beliefs a woman has no value. So you ask why should you?

You dont want marraige or a life companion.(this is why)
So your set.

But if you did. Nothing in Mgtow will help you or guide you. As a matter of fact it only drives you deeper into seperation by running from and dismissing the problem like an ostrich. Not very effective. You actually are an example of that. From everything in mgtow and what you say men dont need anything...but your here. You have questions and topics, your literally approaching feminists to discuss. If you were really fully going the other way.. Why? Why would you do this?



Edit better yet. I always say put yourself in the other persons shoes. If you were a woman. What would you say women should look for in a man for potential marraige, that would fit your ideal scenario of relationships at your current status?

User avatar
Enigma
member
member
Posts: 3998
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 10:22 2004
Location: Canada

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by Enigma » Fri Mar 9, 19:42 2018

Taurwen wrote:
Thu Mar 8, 7:53 2018
Well now I'm jealous that you live somewhere that a quarter million will get you a house.
Actually a house AND a car.

:kill: (< me, dead from jealousy)
Right? lmao

I'm so sick and tired of these nonsense arguments about how men need to provide all this money and women take it all. It's 2018. We have jobs. We probably already own a house if you can get one for a 1/4 million. Relax. Half the world aren't con artists.
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

Skeezy
member
member
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Jun 9, 12:05 2017

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by Skeezy » Tue Mar 13, 10:48 2018

@Enigma

All women aren't situated the same.

Regardless of how you feel about it this does happen. It pnly was a story because it happened to a tycoon.

Noone cares if your average joe gets screwed over and even aside from the article the courts dont care about him either.

Usually children are the reason why judges favor women thats what makes this case so odd.

All in all, Im still torn about splits during divorces. There are reasons why it happens but how things are determined is iffy

User avatar
geldofc
member
member
Posts: 369
Joined: Sun Apr 3, 2:00 2016
Location: California

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by geldofc » Tue Mar 13, 14:52 2018

SimpleMan wrote:
Thu Mar 8, 1:44 2018
@Skeezy
- "Pick up artisrty alone will not lead to finding someone who breaks the MGTow mold so to speak. You have to look for a lot, all pick up artistry can do is widen your selection to narrow down better. "

Another reason to go MGTOW...

- "but not much advice on what women may not take you through the ringer"

Because there is not realistic advice on this... 80% of the divorces are initiated by the woman, the most giving reason is that they are bored, or not happy, or some variation of that... so what advice can you give about that? The only advice I can give is... don't get married.

I see it very different to you... If I am broke nobody wants to be my friend, but I got money and now all want to be my friend... they are not really my friends, they are friends of the money. It is a simplistic way to put it... But that is how I see it...

You come to give me advise, and your advice is that I have to accept the fact that a woman "need" at least 1/4 of a million upfront... If I can provide this wealth, then women maybe consider "me", (for what?) but whatever it is, it is not me it is the money... and on top of that you never mention what the woman is providing that in my opinion have to be at least of equal value to the 1/4 million... is she bringing her own house, car and, money into the deal?

You basically give an example of why men can consider MGTOW as a very good alternative.
good, stay mgtow, no woman would be interested in anyone in that movement lmao. maybe you can find a NLOG (not like other girls) who is anti-feminism and combine your fragile masculinity with that. good luck mate.
:gf: :devil: :syringe:

User avatar
Enigma
member
member
Posts: 3998
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 10:22 2004
Location: Canada

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by Enigma » Wed Mar 14, 17:06 2018

Skeezy wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 10:48 2018
@Enigma

All women aren't situated the same.

Regardless of how you feel about it this does happen. It pnly was a story because it happened to a tycoon.

Noone cares if your average joe gets screwed over and even aside from the article the courts dont care about him either.

Usually children are the reason why judges favor women thats what makes this case so odd.

All in all, Im still torn about splits during divorces. There are reasons why it happens but how things are determined is iffy
That may be true but all men also aren't situated the same. Women aren't sitting around waiting to be given money any more than men. I'm a bit sick of arguments going back and forth with this being an unchallenged given while I (and all the women I know) bust my ass to bring money in.
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

Skeezy
member
member
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Jun 9, 12:05 2017

Re: MGTOW The Sexual Marketplace

Post by Skeezy » Mon Mar 19, 8:48 2018

Enigma wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 17:06 2018
Skeezy wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 10:48 2018
@Enigma

All women aren't situated the same.

Regardless of how you feel about it this does happen. It pnly was a story because it happened to a tycoon.

Noone cares if your average joe gets screwed over and even aside from the article the courts dont care about him either.

Usually children are the reason why judges favor women thats what makes this case so odd.

All in all, Im still torn about splits during divorces. There are reasons why it happens but how things are determined is iffy
That may be true but all men also aren't situated the same. Women aren't sitting around waiting to be given money any more than men. I'm a bit sick of arguments going back and forth with this being an unchallenged given while I (and all the women I know) bust my ass to bring money in.

Its slightly about perspective. Sure women bust there ass to bring money it but like men, thats a given assumption considering society.

Men dont get or ask for a lot of credit related to work outside of work environment. You either work, are rich or lazy.

The thing is men and women work. So why are women still getting automatic priviledges like this without kids involved? This is one scenario but it isnt the only one.

Im sure many would argue the reverse also happens but Im sure its to a far lesser degree as women is still seem striving for equal pay etc.

So by that logic this happens way more to men than women. That and about every male social group has divorce judgements on their list of sexism. Hopefully as women gain ground more women can have the male experience to gain better perspective.
I say that because equality among sexes would mean less credit for normal things like working and more risk of livelihood. As a whole women wont see the full male perspective till they achieve equal standing in every degree. Then they can realize equal standing might not be that great, as men are forced to deal with a lot of risk and uncomforts that most women as a whole dont experience. There is a vice versa to that as well.

Women tend to complain a lot, a lot lot, more than men. I say this because as women's voice grows, society seems to be really nitpicky about (what I consider to be) the wrong things, much more so than even 10 years ago. Its either media or women or both. Everyones working on their opinions and agenda of social structure rather than certain fundementals that would benefit everybody. After achieving full equality they'll have a lot more to complain about and maybe the stances wont be as different as women should by that time have a different perspective than what they have now. Being the head of patriarchy isnt alwayd all its cracked up to be, a lot of men believe even in patriarchy, average men got the shotty end of the deal. You work hard, society screws with you and women's current variences dont make things any easier.

Women are heavily in the workforce but working is still also an option for a lot of women. So for a any guy with stay at home wife to get 20% of all his assets. Just again put yourself in his shoes. You worked hard your whole life a lot of times before you even met your spouse you were working your way up. You marry. Might have a good spouse, might not, but in the end they get 80% of all your shit and its not even "for the kids". One could only hope the judge gets put through the same scenario.

In patriarchy women were expected to play an important supportive role, one that influences all of society. Instead you have lots of women who want more. That "more" as it stands comes with price tags that they are unaware of because of lack of perspecitve. One can only be in that perspective to see all of it accurately no one can really explain it to a T. Much like the vice versa

Locked